Snow Day

It's Winter and Jared, my boyfriend, was out working on his new album. I put on a Christmas movie and made some hot chocolate. As I drink the hot chocolate it fills me up with warmth. I sit on the couch with my blanket. I hear my phone go off. "Ugh," I said annoyed because I had just gotten comfortable. I look down and hit 'accept' and bring it up to my ear. "Hello," I say into the phone to the 'Unknown Number'

"Hey Babe," Jared, "Babe can you come outside?"

"Um...sure Babe. Why?" He doesn't answer and the phone hangs up. "Huh...that's weird."

I walk to the door slipping on my shoes and my jacket and step out of my warm home into the cold, snowing day. I take a few more steps into the snow and look around. "Jared?" I keep looking around until Jared steps in front of me.

"(Your full name here) I love you and I will forever love you," he gets on one knee and holds out a box that was in his pocket, "Will you marry me?"

I run to him and jump onto him tackling him into the snow. "Yes!" I kiss him and immediately I am being kissed back. He picks me up and he walks the both of us in. Pushing me against the wall his lips travel to my neck. His lips travel back on my lips as he one again picks me up. This time taking me to the bedroom.

Hello lovelies! This is the second Jared Leto Imagines and lets just say you two had a little 'fun' but you have to use your imagination. I will NOT be doing smut anytime soon. I'm sorry all you nasty children who wanted that. Unfortunately you will have to go someplace else for that. Why don't you share my books and profile to people who will like them? I love all you lovelies and I will see you in the next update! Byyyyyeeeeee!