Part 1 - a rough start

It was quite the high temperature on that day. The air was heavy and breezing with bugs of all kinds while the sun reached it highest point, shining over new hanover and the camp location set cradled on top of a stone hill. "Horseshoe overlook" the spot the van der linde gang choose as their new place to stay set just a few days before. They all were still worn out from the days spend in the mountains, freezing and signed by malnutrition they all were glad to be surrounded by proper landmass again. Athur morgan the famous rough looking outlaw sat on the ground beside the fireplace enjoying the heat of the sun and the fire being fully engulfed by warthm hummed satisfied as his fingertips inched closer to the fire on reflex seeking the heat even on this hot summer day cause of the last day's nearly turning blue back in the cold of the mountains. Athur took a deep breath and opened his bright blue-greenish shimmering eyes to look at a few clouds passing over the bright blue sky. Feeling the slightest bit of peace he hasn't felt in months since the Blackwater massacre. He was about to go back and close his eyes again when gun shots could be heard in a far distance. Alerted the man jumped to his feet. He didn't really know what to do but he feared the worst. Did the law found them so quickly?! No it couldn't be, not after they hid in the mountains so long. It must be just a shooutout between angry travelers or maybe even hunters who were looking for buck to shoot. The other camp members were alerted as well but still calm enough to wait up to see what actually was going on outside of the tree line surrounding their camp. The gunshots stopped and nothing happened for a while. Athur sighs. "Damn' that really was a small shock for sure-" the worn out man whispered to himself and was About to let his mind drift off again when he heard the soft trample of hooves approaching towards the camp. "Damn-" he cursed and gripped onto his revolver joining micah and dutch who were standing guns in hand and camp entrance waiting for the unwelcome intruder to appear so they could immediately scare them away. The first thing the men saw was the horse a gold shimmering stallion, But they couldn't care less about the horses stunning appearance because their focus landed on it's miserable rider. A very young woman was clutching herself onto the creature. She seem to wear expensive clothes but they were definitely an outlaw's ones- a black blouse with a fitting black and white leather vest and a gun holster strapped around the shoulders with two shining silver guns. She also appeared to be armed from head to toe, with light almost white blonde hair and dark semi black roots on top of it tied into a messy braid peeking under her hat which was drenched in dark red blood. The men only now saw it as the woman moaned breathlessly in pain looking up at the alarmed men with eyes that could only be described as a glowing green almost like the color of the leafs in summer when the sun shined trough them. She curses to herself, oh so quietly clutching the shoulder blade from which the blood was seeping out steaming over her hand in little rivers. Hunched over on her saddle she squinted her eyes at them. Her head was vibrating and she could feel it beating inside her skull as if someone took a hammer to it. Her eyes begin to flutter as her circulation failed. She fell of her horse like a sack, arm still in a clutch to keep more very needed body fluids to seep out. The last thing the young woman reconized before passing out was her own voice cursing and yelling from the men she obviously disturbed with her mere miserable presence.

Athur was dumbfounded as the the Approached bleeding human fell of its horse like a rag doll landing in the dirt right before him and the other camp members shoes with a raspy "oh motherfucking god...." Before the consciousness seemed to left it. The man turned his head to Dutch- his father figure and mentor to seek for help in this strange situation. "Uh... Dutch ? What.... what do we do ?" He asked looking from the lifeless body to dutch. Dutch looked conflicted and kneeled down to the body scanning it and making mental notes and figuring out with what he was dealing with from the little information he had. "We help her." He decided getting up again. "This... Young woman was shot by the law. I know their bullets when I see them but they weren't shooting at her to kill her ... They were trying to injure her to catch this woman" he said determined. "Catching her?" Micah who didn't said anything the whole time and was just starting holes into the air asked while propping his hat up with the tip of his gun his unkempt dirty blonde hair covering his unreadable expression. "She is clearly and outlaw like us. Even If she seems to have a lot of cash judging by her equipment." Dutch concluded to micah who was still just looking stupidly in the air. "Let's just... take her in and keep her alive. We aren't monsters and we took miss adler in as well didn't we? So get this poor thing treated and we take care if the rest later. Micah! You take care of her horse. Athur you and hosea will take care of this woman and stop her bleeding." Dutch commanded to his fellow camp members and left while athur was already kneeling down to pick up the young woman. "Jeeze I can't even comprehend this... Christ we can't even have one day without anything happening. " the big men sighs and lifted the woman in his arms. "Jesus christ" Arthur cursed and brought the still unconscious bleeding form to the medical tent. The other camp members who were watching the situation unfold curiously came closer as hosea began to clean up the new strangers bullet wound as dutch ordered him to. Athur was checking the body for more wounds and concluded there were just a few rashes and bruises left nothing to worry about. A few hours passed and the sun kept trailing the sky further and some curious camp members were making their way too see the injured woman dutch told them about. A certain unwashed young Irish men was looking hunched over the body in a manner a child would look at a puppy. "Oi! Wouldya' look atta this fine gal' ol' Dutch broug' in!" He said jokingly and grinned. "Got hit by a bullet did ya?' Fookin' law can't even leave gal's alone cant they?" He said to no one and reached out to touch the girls hair to check on her.