Me: NOOOOOOO ITS MY FAVOURITE SNAPBACKKK

Yoonhee💗...

Me: MEET WHERE? WHERE? WHERE????

Yoonhee💗: Ummm......Cafe? Later after school? I'm absent today

Me: Why? Where are uuuuuu

Yoonhee💗: Not your business

×××××

Right when the school ended I rushed to my house to take a quick bath because I have a concert soon. I call my manager that I will be an hour late for it and thank god he's okay with that since its my own concert but sorry to the fans who's waiting cause Yoonhee is first ;)

_____

"You're late IDIOT" That's the way she welcome me as soon as I enter the cafe. I sat down in front of her, looking at her face who is now like a damsel in distress.

"Are you okay? You look--Umm.....Weird?" I ask. I swear, she really doesn't look okay.

"You know what?--"

"I don't know" I cut her. But her hand is faster that it landed on my head.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" I rubbed my head at the spot where she hit me. She just rolled her eyes.

"Just listen to me idiot" I nodded "This morning, I were playing with the calendar in my room, but then I saw the date today and....It's my grandma's birthday... Can you help me buy her present? Like, today??"

"Suree! But I have a concert now how about you follow me to the concert and after the concert, we go buy her present?" I ask and she nodded.

"But what will you buy her?"

"A ring. She always wanted a ring" A smile pasted on her face.

"Lets go, I don't wanna be late" I hold and pull her hand outside then called my manager to pick me up.

But my damn hands are still holding her and she look like she doesn't care. Is she dense? Or what?

Right when my manager arrived, We got in the van and he drove to the concert venue.

"So, what should I do in a concert?" She suddenly break the silence after a long time. I break into laughter hearing that.

"Haven't you even been in a concert?" I said between laugh. She shrugged "Nope. Never"

"Ummm...AH! Just Fangirl over me." She widen her eyes. Eheh, so cute.

"Ew. I'm just gonna waste my energy for that" She said and again, rolling her eyes.

"Eyyy Jagiya, the other girls who come there pays a big amount of money just to come and fangirl there you should be thankful you are my girlfriend and you come there for free" She look at me in a way i don't know how should I say or describe and my manager who is driving laughs upon hearing me saying that.

"Its the first I saw this side of you Taeyong ah" My manager say.

_______