You said that love me but yet your not proving it.

I stay faithful withcha and your pushing it.

I'm ya girl, no lies no secret.

But you over here doing all those things aye aye aye.

Try playing games on me, your not moving yet. Ima mark you down like expo markers.

You should tell I'm tired with this little trust game.

I think that he doing it to get up in my fame aye aye aye.

I'm done.

"girl that was the ish. You stayed with theme and everything." Timmy said. I smiled and said "It dont quite make sense or rhymes but I tried."

3 hours later.

Marion was finally done and I was sleepy, and tired. We walked to the car and Marion said "You hungry?". I nodded and he said "alright bet, we gonna go eat at some restaurant." I nodded again and leaned my head on the window dosing off.

We reached the restaurant and it's o'charleys. I smiled and got out. We walked inside and the waitress got us seated. "isn't that your boy over there?" I turned around and seen Cordell. He made eye contact and I turned back around "something like that". I responded. Cordell was with jarsdell's family and that lacy girl was there. We ordered our drinks and I got a water and Marion took a Shirley temple. I sat back and was texting Michelle on my phone.

Symone - I'm trying .

Michelle, I'm out to eat with Marion. Guess who trifling behind is here.

Michelle - I lost em :/

Cordell. Naw jarsdell called me today saying how we need to talk. I said okay. Holla if you need me. In my Trey voice!

I got michelle text and started laughing. Holla if you need me. Haha. Finally we got our drinks abd they took our orders. "I would like hmm, a well cooked steak meal abd she would like the angus beef burger meal with extra cheese." Marion knows my favorite meal! The man nodded and said "alright, it will be on it's way shortly.". I nodded and responded to Michelle.

Symone - I'm trying.

Haha, I see you little Trey. Tell me why Marion over here being nice! I love my brother.

Sent. Marion smiled and said "Soo, how's your relationship going?" I shrugged and said "fine, well idk really." he nodded and said "You gave it up to him?" I almost spit out my drink. "NO, why would you say that?" I half yelled, said. He laughed and said "Just asking, but good. Don't let him, I'm serious little Sis." I nodded feeling awkward then he said "why you said he somewhat your boy?" I shrugged and said "well because, he doesn't tell me stuff. I find our from other people. I already had a hard time taking him back, but I really really liked him. So I did and my trust level with him wasnt strong either." he nodded and said "so how long was this?" I sighed and said "well I found out today! He ain't really explain nothing or really apologize so I'm like 2 can play that game then, forget you.". He chuckled and said "lil sis gone hard! He looking at you." I shrugged and said "I don't really care though."

Finally our food came and we began to eat. "aye, he coming over here." Marion warned. But got up and walked off. I sighed and then I hear "Move over right quick" he was trying come sit beside me. I moved and he said "I thought we was going out to eat?" I shrugged and said "your out to eat, I'm out to eat so we are." he chuckled and said "quit being smart, I was asking." I sighed and said "Just go back over there with 'Lacy' and them." he moved closer and said "I don't want to". I shook my head and said "but you was, just go please.". He sighed and said "how about I call you when I get home and we'll talk." I shrugged and said "whatever." he tried to kiss my cheek but I moved and he kissed his teeth and walked off.

When me and Marion reached home, I got out and said "Thanks for tonight big head.". He smiled and said "welcome trick!" I laughed and my mom came out of no where. "y'all been out huh?" we nodded and she said "oh okay. So nobody else was invited? Okay.!" she was playing though. I gone upstairs and put my phone on the charger.

"Why you being anti social?". I rolled my eyes and said "I'm not just get out Zaari.". She smiled and said "okay.". She walked out, and I changed my clothes into my bed clothes. It was like around 9:45. I logged on Facebook and I had 2 new notifications.

Jardsell is the boss, bish;

Come on now symone. Why you doing that ^ ?

I sighed and replied.

I'm not doing nothing. So hop off my status please!

Posted my comment then I get a text... From Cordell.

So we could flirt with other people?

I ignored the text and made another status.

Stop worrying about me! I didn't ask worry about you when you did your crazy stuff! Leave me alone.

Post. Zaali came in and said "mone, you want to go dance?". I sighed and "no thanks. Sorry though, I'm not really feeling it.". She nodde and ran out. My phone started ringing.

Cordell. I rolled my eyes and picked up. But didn't say nothing.

Cordell: hello. SYMONE!

I still didn't say nothing.

Cordell: fine then I'll just come over to your house.

Nothing.

Cordell: alright see you then.

Hung up. Who says I'm letting him in.

45 mins later.

Knock knock. "Symone, Cordell said would you please come downstairs and talk to him, he's in his car." It was my mom. I got up and said "Alright." I put my hoody on and my ugg boots and went downstairs. I gone outside snd stood at his door waiting for him to unlock it. Finally he did and I gone in. He looked at me and I said "don't waste my time. What you want to talk about?" he chuckled and said "listen to you. Look, I wanted to tell you sorry in person. I know we was texting that day and I didn't tell you. But we ain't married." I nodded abd said "oh I know we aren't married. It's the fact that you usually tell me if you going somewhere. Then you gave that that girl a ride home ? Boy you crazy". He sighed and said "I'm sorry, and what else was I suppose to do? Why you jealous?" I chuckled and said "it's not a jealousy thing, it's just you know I have problems trusting you cause last time." he shook his head and said "I'm sorry boo. I'll tell you from now on." I nodded and he kissed my lips. I hugged him and said "I'm getting sleepy, I'll see you later." he watched as I came out and walked inside. He's so sweet! I went upstairs and I'm glad we settled everything out cause I missed my baby! And I love him!

End of this chapter. Not the best but I tried.

Comment, vote, and read. Please and thanks!