We reached my house, and I grabbed my stuff and said "Have a nice life.". I got out and slammed the door shut. I walked inside and still nobody was home. I locked the door and went up to my room. I took my clothes off and put on shorts and a tshirt. I laid in bed and just thought. How could he not tell me this stuff. Here I am, taking him back and he can't even be able to be trusted. It makes me wonder if I made the right choice. I got my laptop out and logged on Facebook. Made a status.

A relationship should have no secrets. I can't even trust you :/ sad case!.

Post. I logged out and listened to all these songs! I ended up falling asleep. But for only for 30 mins cause my phone was going off. It was a Facebook notification. I logged on and seen a comments from Jermaine. From Alabama.

If you roll with me, then you know we don't keep secrets. Just saying (;

I blushed a little then replied:

Ha ha, I might consider that. Just saying (;

I looked around on Facebook for a little bit then I voxed Michelle:

Meeeeshheeeellllll!

I closed my laptop and I started singing random songs. Then half way through that, I got another notification. I went back on Facebook and Michelle commented on it:

SYMONE ! call me !!!! I'm in need of some answers & gossip!!!!!

I chuckled then replied:

Oh yes Hun, I'll call you in a little bit.

Sent. I got up and went downstairs. I made me some roman noodles ate quietly. I was slick scared to eat down there by myself but I got to grow up!.

After finish eating, I seen it was 6 oclock. That dinner with Cordell. I washed up my stuff then went upstairs and my phone was ringing.

"you are my rock"

It was Cordell. I didn't want to pick up so I just let it ring. After it rung, I received a text from him.

Just wondering if you still wanted to go tonight.

I shook my head and replied:

Naw, I'm hanging with others tonight.

Sent. I'm upset cause he lied. Why!!!!! I soon heard a car pull up and it was Marion! Yay. I walked downstairs and poured me some water. Marion came in. "what's up?" Marion said. I smiled and said "Nothing, just been hanging around doing nothing. Where's Amari?". He sighed and said "with her mama. You know this girl try to say I'm the father of her baby." I looked shocked and I said "so are you." he shook his head and said "oh heck naw, I swear on my life I never had sex since amari was born." I chuckled then he said "I promise.". He got up and said "You want to hit up the studio with me cause a boy is bored.". I shrugged and said "sure.". I ran upstairs and got my phone, wallet, and jacket. I came down and Marion said "alrights let's bounce." I chuckled and we Left.

We reached the studio and I got out. Marion smiled and said "You better not be all lame and act shy in that studio." I laughed and said "boy, I'm not like that.". We walked in and all Marion's friends was in there. My favorite on was Timmy, he was just so funny. I hugged him and said "Timmy!". He looked at me and said "Marion who is this chick? Bare hugging me." woah, embarrassing. Marion laughed and said "Symone man.". "SYMONE, little Symone? The one I loved!" I nodded and he grabbed me in a hug. "girl I'm sorry, I didn't know who you was. Your grown. You sixteen yet?" I nodded and said "Yea I just turned sixteen like 2 months ago.". He grinned and Marion said "No, she's too young. Plus he has a boyfriend.". I smiled and he said "boyfriend, heck naw. What's his name.". "Cordell." I responded. He nodded and said "I'll search him up." I laughed and Timmy said "Marion we need you on the track, like now. We got the beat break up.". I smiled and sat in one of the chairs. Marion went in the booth and was spitting. They all took turns on each parts and when they got to Sean Garrett part. Marion came out and said "Symone come help us out." I sighed and took my jacket off went in the booth.