CH:11 When things go bad fast

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES... & COMMENT & VOTE PLEASEEEEEE IT REALLY HELPS ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE. HOPE YOU ENJOY. 

*PICKS UP RIGHT FROM WHERE THE LAST CHAPTER ENDED*

I motioned to Sunny and Aadmir to stay put and they looked very confused and furious. Dang they looked sexy! They came out of there shirt and they were ready to fight but they listened to me thank god! Then Tony and the boys came busting in now it was five on four minus me. Aadmir told them don't do anything just follow my lead. They all looked confused but they didn't know how slick I was but they are about to find out real soon.

 "I'm gonna let go of your mouth and you better not scream or try to pull away I'll have to hurt you and I don't want to have to harm you beautiful." He said licking my face

 "Ahh stop!" I yelled he tighten his grip around my neck and held my mouth and nose now I could barely breath. Sunny and the guys stepped forward but waved I them off again.

"Another step and she gets it no lie!!!" The leader said still choking me with his left arm around my neck releasing my nose. He pulled out a pocket knife and my heart began to race.

“Hell naw man this nigga crazy as shit!” Sunny said wiping his face walking in a circle.

“Man look ever since the party I thought about you, asked about you, I found out everything I could, I took the wrong approach and now I just want you, no, I gotta have you. I got my ass beat for you baby.” He said holding the knife in his right hand. I heard the 911 operator say something about help but my thoughts were to loud to pick up every word. The leader turned around to tell his guys to go get the car ready and I took that chance and motioned for Sunny to come help me. 

This nigga was really mental in the brain and he needed help that I couldn't give him. Shit, pussy can't cure whatever this boy got going on in his brain. 

“Yo look out!” One of the followers said but it was to late. When the leader turned around he was greeted with a fist to the face. His grip loosened around my neck and I elbowed him in the side to get loose fully then his right arm came down into the right side of my body and dragged a bit then he let me go. If your sitting in a chair looking at your belly button go an inch down then over to the right about 3 inches that’s where it knife was stuck in me. You know where the girls get those pretty hip tattoos? Yup, that’s the spot.

“Ahhh!!!” I screamed. My hand gripped my side and it was covered in blood. the gash was about two inches long. I put pressure on it to slow down the bleeding. 

“You son of a bitch!” Sunny yelled landing blow after blow on the leaders face. Why in the world do this boy put himself in situation where he will have to fight for his life when he can fight for nothing in the world. Like really not even smart enough to block his pretty face well use to be pretty cause Sunny ain’t taking it light on him. Aadmir and the boys went for the leaders followers. One of the followers pulled out a knife and cut Tony’s arm and Aadmir’s shoulder but that didn’t stop them two.

“Sunny stop he’s unconscious. Sunny stop pleaseee!” I yelled in pain.

“Everyone put your hands up right now!” Four armed officers came in and everyone froze. I could see the other cop cars and the blue and red light look purple because there were so many flashing at once.

“Help her she’s wounded.” Sunny said hands in the air nodding towards me as I stoop against the wall bloody hands holding my side.

‘What!?” Aadmir yelled. They brought in a stretcher for me but I refused to go to the hospital. I just wanted to get in my bed.