Chapter 19

A week later

So I guess I am depressed.. again. I get out of bed and decided to go for a walk when I feel my phone ringing. "Hello?" "Liz, you okay", I recognize the voice, it's Yammy! "Not really.. how about you?" "I am doing well, do you want to come around tomorrow?" I think about it, "Sure" "Okay I will text you later, goodbye".

So I went home from the cold depressing walk, I feel sick and sad and just not like myself. I go on my photos and see photos of me and Joel, I start to tear up and I cry.

The next day

I get into a taxi to get over to Yammy's house. We drifted apart quite awhile ago but I guess she heard that we broke up. I am at Yammy's door step and I ring the door bell. I see Yammy open the door and she hugs me. "Come in and sit!". I walk into the beautiful house, I sit on the soft couch and she walks over with some tea. "So I texted Joel and said 'why did you break up with Liz?' and he said 'I was too scared to get married to her.' I thought I would have told you.", I felt shocked, he was going to want to get married? "Oh my gosh, what the hell is wrong with him?! Why didn't he tell me?!"

~hey guys! you should read my new book 'Fran Bow' watch the game play on youtube or get the game then read the book!~