Chapter 12

Lizzie's POV
I woke up with sadness knowing it was the last day of mine con. We had to go in about an hour so we packed up and we signed out of our hotel. We got to mine con and everyone was also really upset too. But we were supposed to do something special today. They were little rumors that we were going to be doing a big Minecraft tournament. About one hour later of meaning fans and taking pictures they called us in and they said we are going to be doing a big Minecraft tournament. We're going to be doing a big bill battle thing and I was really excited you know it was on computer and I heartily really knew it was kind a noob others could teach me how. When we got on the stage everyone was screaming my name and others names and there were signs and everything is who should win. So we started and the topic was a dancing squirrel. It made me laugh and me and Joel work together as a teammate. We got to collect two fans that we wanted. I called a girl named Lily and Joel called up a guy named Kevin. They were brother and sister. They told me and Joel that they've been playing computer for years so we had a little bit of a disadvantage. We were really excited to get to know them after but the person who one was the two kids. Ours is pretty boring but there's was hilarious. So we got to know them and Lily was older and Kevin was a little bit younger only by one year. Lily was 13 years old and Jack is 12. That's when there was only an hour of mine con left. I was really sad because I knew that I wouldn't be able to have this much fun again because I got to me awesome fans and really nice people who really cared about me. Whenever I thought about coming to mine con a few years ago I thought I would be really boring but I actually really love it. I got to meet so many new people so many new friends and so many people that actually cared about me and my videos. When it was done the people at mine con gave us card so we can go to insomnia. I jumped up with joy and I was really happy. When I knew I was going to insomnia it would be starting in August. Apparently was a lot better than mine con because there was other games that you could play instead of just Minecraft. When we when I got back I reached 100,000 subscribers. We celebrated that night and I phoned cup quake and she said she was going to come over in two weeks I was really excited because then we could celebrate. About 10 minutes later cupcake she messaged me and said she got 1 million subscribers. I was very happy for her so we talked pretty much the whole night and then we went to bed.