Chapter 2

Lizzie's POV
I wish I got to know him. I wish I was just a normal girl but I'm so shy. Maybe if I talk to him tomorrow I will get to know him? Yes! Okay let's do this. I saw him and he bumped into me. I dropped all my books. Oh my god I am so sorry let me help you he said. I said it's not your fault I am just day dreaming. Haha it's my fault I will help you. Crap all my notes fell out of my binders. It toke like 3 mins to get it back in my binder. Thanks for you help. Sorry. What's your name? My name is Lizzie. My name is Joel. Haha cool I said. I smiled slightly and tried to be cute. I was so embarrassed everyone was looking at me and Joel. Joel's friend said damn Joel you got some stuff going. Joel said shut up in a laughing voice. I was about to hug him but you just meet him. He put his arm around me and said his number. I put my arm around him too. I said thanks I will text you when I get home. He smiled and said okay.
Joel's POV
I wish I said hi but I didn't. I'm to shy. I will talk to her at school. I was thinking what I was gonna say and I crashed in to her. All her notes fell out of her binders. Oh my god I'm sorry let me help you I said. It's not your fault I was day dreaming she said. It's my fault. It toke us like 3 mins for us to fix her binders. What's your name I said. My name is Lizzie. My name is Joel. Thanks for your help she said sorry. She had the most beautiful smile. My stupid friend said damn Joel you got some stuff going. I said shut up and a laughing voice. I put my arm around her and said my number as she copied it down. She said thanks. I will text you when I get home she said. I said okay and walked away.