( ●◡○)✄ Bonus Chapter: Special Day

• Dedicated to The Red Emperor: Akashi Seijuro :D

Bonus Chapter: Special Day

19th Morning:

Today's classes were canceled because of some school matters and here I am now in the gymnasium, busy scanning the schedules from the upcoming games. Akashi wasn't attending club again because there had been some problems regarding the school council and as president, he needed to fixing it as soon as possible. Cloud wasn't present today until next week because of some flu he caught.

"Kouhai~!" familiar voices rang my ears. They stopped infront of me who was sitting on the bleachers. I glance up to them and was greeted by 3 tall figures. "Good Morning senpais," I greeted at them with a smile.

"Good Morning too! Neee~ What do you have in mind for tomorrow?" Kotaro excitedly asked while I focused my gaze on the clipboard in hand, "Tomorrow? I don't know what you mean? Is there a game tomorrow that I wasn't informed of?"

"It's not about a game," Eikichi answered. "Then what is it about?" I asked.

"Ai-chan! Don't tell me you forgot?!" Reo exclaimed. "Don't you know what date is it and what's so special tomorrow?"

"Well, today's the 19th of December an--" I stopped midway my sentence when it hit me, "Oh shiz! How can I forget!" I face palm. "Yes! How can you forget?!" Reo repeated my words.

"Tomorrow will be the release date of the game I've been waiting for! I didn't know you guys know it too?" I said happily and which I receive a smack on the head from Reo who don't usually do it. "Itai! Reo-nee~!" I whined, touching the part on my head.

"That's not it, Ai-chan! It's Sei-chan birthday tomorrow!" he explain, "I thought you know each other since middle school?" Ohhh. It's his birthday tomorrow. HIS FUDGING BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. "Why didn't you tell me sooner!" I bursted out.

"Because we thought you already had something in planned ahead," they explained. I sighed, "No, I don't have any. What about you?" I questioned back, hoping they had atleast any plan. But unfortunately, they shook their heads. "Well then, let's think of something," I suggested and they all took a seat beside me.

"We should give him a gift," Kotaro began. "Right, but what gift?" Reo asked.

"Basketball Shoes?" Eikichi suggested. "No," I shook my head. "Why not?" they asked.

"He has dozen of those. Famous brands, limited edition and customized styles and bought mostly overseas," I informed them and snickered when their faces turned pale. "Uh-Okay... What about a shogi board? I always see him playing shogi other than basketball," Kotaro stated but I shook my head again. "No? What's the reason now?" Eikichi exhaled.

"He's a professional shogi player, senpais. He already has a collection of different kinds of shogi boards. From style to texture and all," I said and a sweat dropped from their foreheads. "Woah...Such a loaded kid," they said in union.

"Why do you know so much about that, Ai-chan?" Reo questioned. "I.." it almost slipped my tongue that I used to have the same problem before, "..I just know," I told.

~~~

19th Evening:

After discussing everything about Akashi's Birthday, we started to do what we got to do. Also, about the gift? Well, we just decided to bake a birthday cake for him and also for the club and throw a birthday party at the gym because Akashi was one of those people who is fudging hard to give gifts too. We also agreed to just buy the other foods needed for tomorrow.