( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 8: Please take care of me

Chapter 8

~~~

Months quickly passed after the Winter Cup. The team surprised me with a farewell party at the last day of classes. They gave me a Seirin Manager Jersey which they were planning to give me next year if I stayed there. They also gave me a huge white teddy bear wearing a number 20 Seirin jersey. We celebrated inside the gymnasium, eating Kagami and Mitobe-senpai's cooking while talking stolen pictures for memories. We also had a decent picture all together for remembrance.

I stayed in Tokyo for another week after classes before leaving for Kyoto. When I arrived at Kyoto, I stayed in condo which is bigger than the one in Tokyo. It was larger and more spacious for a person who is living alone. I placed my stuffs in their proper places and positioned Papa Seirin on a single seater sofa. Yes, I named the huge white bear, Papa Seirin :D

I took my time to enjoy the whole Kyoto and get familiar with the places there. I also met an old family friend who owns a daycare center and offered me for a part time job there to have my own money other than the monthly allowance given to me by my parents. I gladly took the job and work their every weekends. 

When I enrolled to Rakuzan High School, I noticed that even though it was vacation, their were still some students in the school and staff members. I went straight to the admins office. Nothing much happened inside the office. I just needed to fix some needed papers, pay for the fee, and get interviewed by the counselor for a while about the rules and regulations of the school. After that, I headed out of the office. I took a walk around to school grounds and noticed that it was pretty huge. I remembered the counselor mentioning a pool, two gymnasiums and a library inside. It was clear to say that it was really one of the best schools.

 The days went fast and the next thing I knew, it was the first days of school.

~~~

I rolled to the other side of the bed and covered my ears when I heard a beeping sound. "5 minutes," I mumbled to no one in particular and tried to sleep again yet the beeping sound continued.

My eyes snapped open and I stared at the bedrooms ceiling blankly before turning my attention to the source of the beeping sound, the alarm clock.   

"Argh... Morning *yawns* already?!" I complained, before moving into sitting position. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed before setting the alarm off, did some small stretching before heading to the bathroom.

After taking a refreshing bath, I looked at the digital clock that says 6:15 am. Classes starts at 8:00am so it means that I can still take my time in getting ready. I took my Rakuzan uniform out of the cabinet, wore personal things, my cycling shorts before the gray skirt and the dark gray shirt. Facing the mirror, I wore my blazer and fix the uniform's tie. Looking at myself from my jet black hair, my deep dark eyes, the Rakuzan uniform, down to my shoes, I was ready to go.

I went to the kitchen to grad something from the refrigerator for breakfast, placed the food in the oven to reheat it before sitting on the table and start eating. I don't know how to cook so the only way to survive living alone is to buy food that are already made and just use the microwave.

I know it sucks that I'm a girl and I don't know how to cook but I'm trying to learn with the help of cooking books and also, I can bake, atleast. When I finished eating, it was already 7:05am. I grabbed my bag and dashed off to school.

~~~

Rakuzan High School  

I made my way to the hallway to find my classroom. Even though it was early, the hallways were crowded by students who are talking out of their rooms and freshmen who are looking for their respective rooms. While I was walking, I could overhear a few girl gossiping from the side.