Intro

We finally arrived to Ruidoso.

There was trees everywhere (more trees than I've seen in my life). By that I mean, we were in a huge forest. We were surrounded by nature. This was nothing compared to New York. Instead of this I would see big skyscrapers and tons of people walking confidently getting to their destination.

"We're here everyone! So would you calmly grab your things." The bus driver tells us over his intercom.

I reach for my suit case that sat next to me the whole bus ride. I am already standing on my legs, my wobbly legs in fact felt numb from sitting to long. Oh, was I aching to get out of this bus. I needed to stretch my legs and get some fresh air. I was sweating ridiculously.

The bus came to a slow stop and I raced out of my seat beating a few boys to it. The bus doors opened and I ran out with my big suitcase. I take a deep breath in, smelling a smell I've never encountered before, it makes me scrunch my nose.
I put my hand over my forehead to wipe off beads of sweat ...There was little breeze that hit me. Fresh air has never felt this good before.

I turn around when I hear a choir of brakes. There were at least five more buses behind the bus I was in. More and more boys start to step out. I was becoming very bewildered. Not knowing why there was so many boys. I probably was the only girl who was brave enough to come.

A guy with brown hair greeted us. He wore a shirt that said camp counselor and some khaki shorts.

"Ok everyone. Up there is the front desk where you'll have to check off your name." He said.

We walked over to a little opening. Where a guy sitting at a white portable table, holding a clipboard was.

Each boy walked up to the guy and checked off their names. Then it was my turn.

"Hi." He said slowly looking up. He gave me a look, the same look everyone was giving me when I arrived.

"Excuse me but..?" He said scratching his head.

"Yea?" I said.

"This is an all boys camp." He said taking out a folded piece of paper. It was a brochure. He handed it to me. I unfolded it.

The cover said 'Summer camp for teens.' and on the bottom of it in small words, said 'Teen BOYS only!'.

I almost screamed.

MY PARENTS SENT ME TO AN ALL BOYS CAMP!

"Wait what. No way?!" I yelled. I started to blink rapidly hoping it would make the words 'Teen BOYS only' go away.

It didn't.

"Maybe your at the wrong camp. Let's see what's your name?" He said looking through some papers with list of names.

I swallowed a huge lump in my throat. "Skylar Beach." I managed to say.

No no no this is crazy this is all a dream.

He checked off my name. "Looks like your name is here....I'm sorry miss. But the next bus ride to the airport won't be until drop off day." He told me.

I put both of my hands on my sweaty forehead.

"No. I can't stay with a bunch of boys for 2 months. You can't be serious." I retorted.

"If your parents read all of the terms and service on our website they would know about this being an all boys camp." He said clicking his tongue. "Im sorry unless your parents wanna fly all the way out here to get you." His mouth formed a line.

I was suddenly infuriated with his attitude.

"Whatever..." I mumbled.

"Here's your log cabin number. Number 60. Here's the schedules for all week. We will hand you a new schedule every week." He said handing me a yellow sheet of paper.

I took it and continued walking.

I gotta say it was beautiful out here.

Omg shut up Skylar your mad right now , nothing should be beautiful when your mad!!!

I quickly took out my phone and attempted at calling my parents. But of course there was no signal out here, crap.

I put my hand over my mouth and screamed as loud as I can in frustration.

"WHAT THE FU-"

-

SKYLAR WILL SO NOT REGRET THIS CAMP😜. I can't wait for u guys to meet the boys in the next chapter OHHH!!!! 💗💗

Also how was this chapter. Its the first one so don't kill me if it sucks!:')

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

vote , comment , and follow!!!