Sisa x Nightmare

( Curtisy of a friend )

It was a Friday night and sisa was relaxing on her couch wearing loose clothing, she hears the door bell rings and goes to answer it. She smiles a bit seeing nightmare, "Hey nightmare come in" She let's him in. He enters and looks over as Sisa closes the door, "So....uh nice place." She shrugs, "I guess I really haven't had time to decorate around...." He nods before Sisa spoke up, "Want me to pop up a bowl of popcorn?" He nods, so while she does so he checked around the living room. Afterwards from the movie Titanic and the others, they go to cuddle in bed smiling. Nightmare looks at sisa, his tail flickered a bit. She had her head rested on his chest cuddling him. He didnt say anything, just looking at her. Sisa randomly flirts with him, "You know...for someone who is suppose to be scary and stuff....your very cuddly and I think that's cute." Nightmare smirks, "I may be cute but i can still be violent in more ways then one..."

She smiles, "Maybe...but guess I won't know unless you prove it" She then suddenly kisses him. Nightmare looks at her, "I can prove it, I know that heheh" and then kissed back. Sisa smiles and kisses him more, "Sure you can" He kissed back, "Is that a challenge?" Sisa smirks, "The real question is...can you take it." He laughs a bit, "Challenge accepted" Sisa smirks and suddenly pins him down, grinding her hips against his. Nightmare looked at sisa, surprised at the moment. She giggles, "What big boy.....you said you were violent but really your just a female pussy." Nightmare asks with amusement, " What? are you trying to rush me?" She giggles, "Just proving a point here......pussy" *he got this weird smirk on his face and moved his right hand up by her side, lightly feeling his claws "Your arguement is invalid" he flipped them around so he was pinning her down instead, "I am in no way, like a kitty pet."

She giggles and smirks getting turned on letting out an animalistic growl out, "Just proving what I am seeing...." she suddenly rubs her knee up against his crotch. Nightmare got his face close to hers, kneading his claws a bit, she felt his claws against her side. She let's out a purr of excitement, looking him in the eyes. She arches her back a bit leaning into the claws feeling it dig more, Sisa roughly kisses him. His purple eye color was alot more clear then before when he and Zarkna were one, his claws were cold like metal to the touch. He kissed back deeply, kneading his claws a little bit. She squeals lovingly kissing him, rubbing her tongue against his lips. She leans into them, "I love this~Maybe you should bring them claws maybye more often~" She then adds, "What other violent things do you have~" Nightmare kissed her deeply, then looking at her "you like the claws then eh? Heheh." He lessens down on the hesitation, she could fell his grip tighten a bit.

She smirks and suddenly flirts sexually, "So when can I get a private lap dance strip tease huh?" Sisa suddenly gives him a sexual lap dance strip teasing, while "playing" with his little friend a bit with her hands. Nightmare gets this smirk on his face, he squinted his eyes a little, his tail flickering, he made this low growl before pinning sisa roughly to the wall suddenly and kissing her deeply. Sisa blushes and squeaks, before smiling and presses up against him only in undergarements. Sisa wraps her arms around his neck kissing him. He kissed her deeply, sliding his claws down her side from below her chest to her waist slowly and teasingly, starting to grind his hips roughly against hers.  

Sisa suddenly let's out a moan closing her eyes, she grinds her hips against him. Nightmare suddenly slides his claws down past her hips, continuing to grind his hips roughly against hers. He kissed her deeply once more before smirking and licking her neck slowly. Sisa shivers moaning, closing her eyes while letting him take control. Her hips rub up against his as she undresses him, touching every part of his body gently and smiles a bit enjoying every second of this. Nightmare slips out of the purple jacket he wore over a white shirt, he licked his lips before licking her neck once more, and rubbing her hips as she felt his claws dig in more, continuing to grind his hips against hers. Sisa moans more gripping onto him, smirking a bit at what he wore "Mm heh fancy.." she jokes before shuddering in excitement when his claws digged into her. She grinds her hips against his in pleasure, panting lightly. 

She then asks in a flirty tone into his ear, "I wonder what's under these nice clothes of yours~" Nightmare smirked, his tail flickered and brushed up against her leg. He grinds his hips against hers roughly, rubbing her hips his claws still being felt "Would you like to find out?" He looked at her, smirking as he started to get a boner. Sisa smirks and nods eagerly, playfully nipping his ear "I bet its hotter than seeing you in clothing~" She smirks and tugs on his ear, placing a hand on his crotch and gently squeezes his boner in an affectionate way. Nightmare shivered, rubbing her hips more roughly before saying in a deep tone of voice "Why dont you find out?" Sisa giggles and soon eagerly starts undressing him, kissing him deeply before kissing lower down on him while undressing him. Her hands roaming all over his body, she herself was getting very excited indeed.

Nightmare slipped out of the shirt, a scar being visible over the left side of his chest. He moved lower on rubbing her hips, she could still feel his claws digging in. Sisa touches the scar and gently kisses it, licking it softly before wrapping a leg around his waist. Grinding her hips against his, holding him close and sucking his neck gently. Nightmare grinded his hips roughly against hers, rubbing just below her hips more roughly, kissing her as his tail flickered and he licks her neck slowly on the sweet spot smirking. Sisa moans gently and soon started to undress him, taking his pants and boxers off him before she gets on her knees. Looking up at him with a sexual gaze, she suddenly licks the tip of his member lovingly. Nightmare shivered a bit, as he got adjusted to the feeling. She smirks, "Who's the boss now~" she licks more running her tongue all along his member. 

He smirks and picks her up, "Not yet~" He uses his strength to keep her pinned as he grinds his hips against hers while lightly sucking on her neck. Sisa moans purring a bit, tilting her head back panting gently "MMmm~ Maybe I can wait a bit.." chuckles slightly running a hand down his body lovingly. He had her pinned, pressing his body up against hers and brushing his tail up against her leg. She could feel his thick, but soft fur. His tail kind of wrapping around her leg as he kissed her. She moans into the kiss shivering in delight while gripping onto him needingly, "Mmm damn you feel so hot against me~ Maybe we can just stay in here and have a few rounds of fun~" winks. His tail flickered and continuously brushes up against her leg teasingly, being a bit more rough with his claws as she could feel his claws digging into her once more as he kept her pinned down, he kissed her deeply as he was still pressed up against her.

Sisa moans more shivering, kissing him passionately as she leans into him. She leans into him, burring her face into his neck as she soon started to beg him to fuck her hard. He could tell she was already getting wet from all this teasing he was giving her. Nightmare smirks and whispers in her ear, "Mmmm alright you naughty hybrid~" He positions himself before slowly inserting his member into her gripping onto her roughly from how tight she was. Sisa moans and closes her eyes, gripping onto him deeply as she tenses up a bit from how big he was though let out an animalistic growl in pleasure. Nightmare went back and forth  and started growling a little, enjoying the pleasure. Sisa moans growling like an animal, thrusting back in pleasure as well. Nightmare continued, growling moaning out while thrusting. Sisa moans more burrying her face into his neck moaning out in pleasure. Nightmare continued, continuing to growl like an animal as his cock twitched from the pleasure. 

Sisa moans growling out suddenly loudly, her eyes become animal like as she started to thrust with him. Nibbling and gently biting at his neck, rubbing her body against his. Nightmare was growling like an animal atm, continuing getting faster. Sisa moans out louder, thrusting her hips with his moaning and growling out. Nightmare went even faster and more rough, he growled louder. Sisa moans out in pleasure panting, thrusting her hips against his calling out his name in a lustful loving way while being fucked against the wall. Nightmare rocked his hips back and forth as quickly as he could, until the two suddenly released together. Nightmare carried her to the bed and the two slip inside the bed before he holds her close as the two pant, sisa burries her face into his neck smiling while panting. Nightmare chuckles panting, "Man....who would have thought out of all people you were the one I was gonna do it with.." 

Sisa smiles up at him panting, "Yeah well...guess it was just a concidence that it happened, but I'm glad it did." She kisses him before the two were tired since it was they're first time, the two slept in bed as nightmare held sisa close to his body.