Grillby x Karsi Lemon

A/n: Because it was requested.....so why not do it here? XD

(Karsi's p.o.v)

It was already closing time, me and my boyfriend/boss were cleaning up and putting everything away. I was soon cleaning up the bar counter along with Grillby before I suddenly felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against his chest. I blushed a deep scarlet red, "Love we have to finish..." I spoke up, trying to sound firm of my choice of words but I was becoming a stuttering mess. His deep chuckle made a shiver go down my spine, turning me to face towards him placing me on the counter with both my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. Our bodies pressed up against each other, my blush went deeper when I realized he was shirtless which got his attention as he smirked "Like what you see my dear hybrid~" I hid my face shyly which only made him chuckle more, soon pulling me into a warm loving kiss which I eagerly kissed back. It soon turns into a heated make out session, one by one clothes came off us leaving us in only in our undergarements.

I soon closed my eyes, feeling his warm lips kissing and sucking my sweet spot. I let out a shy moan, enjoying how much pleasure he was giving me at the moment. (Grillby's p.o.v) I continued to suck and nibble on her sweet spot, claiming her as mine. I soon started to kiss lower down to her collarbone, as I grind against her, my flamming hands rubbing her but loving. I took her bra off her and started to massage both her breasts with my hands, before taking a breast in my mouth sucking on it. I only wanted to please her first, since I love her so much. After sucking, massaging, and rubbing both breasts I continued to touch her everywhere enjoying the pleasurable cute moans coming from her. I couldn't help but wanted to hear more coming from her, so I then started to unbutton her pants slowly teasing her wanting to hear her beg for me to please her more. My cock already throbbing in pain and need to be inside her, but I held it in since I was to much enjoying how vunlerable she is. I started to suck on her neck again, soon hearing her beg "Pl-ease L-ove! N-o t-easing!" That's when in an instant, her panties were off.

I also had my boxers off, my cock super hard. Without warning, I rammed my cock inside her. I muffled her screams with a loving kiss, wiping away her tears. Gladly the pain went away, as I pulled out and panting "S-orry love....we will continue it soon." I promised her, before putting two fingers inside her wet clit thrusting my fingers out fast. Pulling them out and knelt down, licking the entrance breathing on it before sucking on her sex. The juices comes pouring out, where I swallow it all up and licked my lips clean as well as her clit. I then quickly changes positions with her, she could tell what I wanted. She looks at me smiling, "Beg for it my love~ Say how much you want it~" I wanted to just fuck her already but I waited. She soon got on her knees and started to suck my cock lovingly while rubbing my butt. I grunted and moan in pleasure, thrusting my hips a bit so she could get deeper with my throbbing cock. Soon without a second thought, my hot seed went into her mouth feeling her swallow it all up while licking my cock clean.

I then switched back positions, and looked at her as my hands were on each other side of her head. I looked at her lovingly, "Are you ready?" I asked her gently. She nods and kisses me, which I kiss back lovingly thrusting my cock into her wet tight entrance. I grunted slowly getting use to it, before slowly thrusting my hips back and forth moaning and grunting buring my head into her neck. I started to thrust more faster and rougher into her, my arms wrapped around her waist and her arms around my neck. I could feel her head move back, her moans were filled with lust and love. I thrust as fast as I could, feeling pleasure build up in me until I felt her orgasm on my cock. Before I could release she pulls me out of her, I was confused at first before orgasming in her mouth as she was sucking on my cock. Karsi licks her lips and cleans my cock with her tongue before we both suddenly become tired. I put the dirty clothes in the hamper before entering the secret room where me and her sleep in, once we climbed into bed. I thrusted my cock into her ass, and continued to thrust forward until it was all the way in. I wrapped my arms around her, that night we slept in a spooning positin enjoying the silence.