Beelezemon x Oc

It beens years since me, my sister Angie, and the rest of the fusion fighters have saved the digital world. Today is graduation day, my sister with her boyfriend and all our friends as well as family from our world is here for my graduation. Everyone is doing good, and I am glad for that though I miss Beelezemon as well as all our friends that returned to the digital world. I wonder what's happenening now? I am probably guessing that Shoutmon is having troubles being the digimon king, but I wouldn't really blame him. Being a king is a lot of work, though I am sure he has his friends to help him out. I could only smile at that, watching each graduating student get they're diploma. I quietly waited for my turn, though I was a bit anxious to get my diploma. I have been working hard to get this degree, and now I will get to go to college to get my degree to become a mariane biologist. Its always been my dream to help ocean animals and to study them, to learn more about them. When I heard my name be called I knew who the yelling, screaming and loud clapping was. I smiled walking towards the principle until I froze in shock, seeing a feather float towards me. I grabbed it examining it closely, before snapping out of reality as I recieve my diploma and  went to go sit back down looking at the feather. 

One of the students that were sitting close to me, tried to steal the feather but I wouldn't let them until they suddenly took it and never gave it back. I growled under my breath but sighed calming myself down, 'This is graduation..this is graduation....this is graduation.' I thought taking deep breaths in and out, I just hope this doesn't take long or else I may loose it. I thought grumbling in my seat, but when the principle says the last few words we all jumped up and threw our hats into the air. I caught mine before putting it back on, grabs my diploma before joining my friends as well as my sister. My sister hugs me as I laugh getting squished since I was in the middle, "Choking! Choking!" I squeal out trying to get free. They all laugh as they move away to let me breath, I laugh along side them breathing heavily from the squishing. "Next time, one at a time please!" I squeal when Jeremy picks me up and spins me around as he was hugging me, I squirm in his arms and breaks free crossing my arms while he wraps his arm around me. I glare at him, "Try to make a move and you will be eating your tongue..." I growl to which he gulps. My sister Angie smiles, while her boyfriend Taiki gives her a sweet kiss on the cheek. 

When Jeremy tried to do it on me, I punched him in the face "Next.....your throat..." I growl angrily at him before sighing "I will meet you guys at our place....later." I then walk off, not looking back just wanting to be left alone. While I was walking along the side walk, two of the graduated boys that were taller than me walks on each side of me. I growl under my breath, as they get near and wrapped they're arms around me. I huff and tense up, before I soon plan to lead them into an alleyway after seeing a very familiar feather float by which gave me an idea that beelezemon is nearby. I smirk and makes sure they follow, they may be thinking they got me trapped but its really the other way around. When we get far into it enough, I stop and feel them come closer about to put they're hands on me with sickly chuckles before I flip them over with my hands making they're backs slam hard against the ground. I face them with a smirk, crossing my arms "You idiots actually believe I would fall for you guys..." I roll my eyes shaking my head unamused. They get up and soon one of them pushes me against a wall, I grunt and groan growling at them about to punch him before he catches my fist pinning it against my back. I struggled as the other guy presses me against the wall using his own body weight to keep me still. 

I grunt and knees him in between his knees, making him fall to his knees in pain. Until CRACK!! I scream out in pain feeling one of my bones breaking, and I fell to the ground writhering in pain. 'Where are you Beelezemon?!' I thought trying to hold my one, while I soon felt some more bones starting to be either broken, fractured, or disfigured. I continue to scream out in pain, and lands a punch at one of them breaking they're noses. I smirked, 'Revenge is best served cold' I landed another punch before right before my eyes the two guys get thrown to the wall. I looked to see who had thrown them, and was not surprised to find Beelezemon. "Your late..." I mutter sitting up in pain, he only smirks a bit looking at me "I just wanted to watch how a human girl can take on two human males. Don't mind me or anything..." I growl before we both see the two getting up. "You....are going to pay for that.." They soon run towards Beelezemon but he dodges they're attacks and takes them out, but just to make them unconsious. I smile but then sees him starting to walk away, "Hey!" I pout he looks over and laughs walking over before picking me up in his arms all of a sudden bridal style. I blush at this and cross my arms, though I made small whimpers to the pain. He soon flies off, as I tell him where me and Angie live. Along the way, we caught up about what has been happening.