Dante x Amber

Amber's p.o.v

Waking up from sleeping under a tree, I yawned stretching before grabbing my sketchbook as well as my pencil. I started to draw listening to music, while drawing something I have thought about for a while. Not noticing that a friend of mine was watching, right when I was about to finish I was suddenly pushed and watched as my friend Dante attacked a monster that came out of nowhere. I froze so when he told me to run I couldn't move my feet, which only made it worse when the creature came after me. I soon ran as fast as I could, panting while running as the creature continues to chase me. Just when the creature was about to attack, I trip and fell the monster soon gets pulled back and killed. I realized my ankle twist as I couldn't stand, so Dante helped me up and took me to the nurse's office. I held onto him as he carried me, "Uh...what was that?" I ask looking at him. He looked at me before away setting me down onto the bed, I watched as he leaves before I sigh and looks down "Well thats just great me....you twat.." I mumble and watch as the nurse takes care of me. 

Afterwards I was about to leave but sees Dante, "Oh....hello." He looks at me with crossed arms, "What are you getting up for amber.." I sigh, "I just want to relax under a tree Dante..." He raises an eyebrow, "Walking around with a sprained ankle? No way" he walked over and picks me up, before carrying me to the tree. Dante lets me sit on his lap as I relax, finishing the drawing it was a cloud but not a big one making it snow on top of us. I smiled not knowing that he was watching me, but when I looked at him he would always look away pretending to have never watched. I sigh and look away, having this....aching near my heart for some reason maybe it was just stress...I have been getting a lot of hate messages from my father anyways...that's why. I told myself and went back to drawing, soon falling asleep on his lap leaning into him. He looked at me and sighs, before picking me up and takes me back to my dorm. Dante placed me in my bed tucking me in, before giving me a small flick to the forehead "Goodnight amber.....you weirdo.." he smiles a bit before leaving. I didn't feel the flick, but I smiled in my sleep as if hearing him. 

In the morning I sat up and was surprised to see him here, "Wh...what are you doing here?" I asked. I watched as he walked over and hugs me close to his body, "Next time.....run.." he kisses my forehead before handing me a tray of food, "Eat up" I did so without question enjoying the food very much. After I got healed, dante trained me self defense....even though he was a strict mentor I learned a lot from him. The sparing was the best part, as we both trained ourselves for fighting, then took a water break. For some reason, at times when I see him my heart would stop working or I would start to sweat....strange maybe I should ask for advice from my guyfriend revor later. I looked over as he sits besides me, "Good job today Amber..you improved well.." I nod and looked at the ground, "Thanks to you of course....." I replied. We both chuckled at the awkward silence, before I sigh and burries my face into my hands. Dante was surprised by the sudden action, and pulls me into a hug while I cried into him. When I fell asleep from crying, I mumbled in my sleep "Love you...my dragon guardian.."

 He smiled and chuckled, kissing my cheek "Love you too you dork.." before he took me to my room and laid asleep with me close to him. I smiled in my sleep with a light blush, knowing I was never alone again...even though he does get on my nerves at times...heh...guess its just one of the things I love about that guy.