5.Trouble

Everyone sits down at the table in silence while food is being placed infront of them. After just a few minutes theyre left alone and nobody looks at each other. "Okay what the hell"Jaehyun says. "What?"Doyoung says. "Were supposed to be a team but everyone is acting like they hate each other"Jaehyun says.

"Well some of us do hate each other"Taeyong says in a low tone while looking down at his food. "No shit but its only you and Ten. The rest of are fine"Jaehyun says and hits the table with his fist. "Jaehyun calm down"Ten whispers and grabs Jaehyuns arm. "Shut up. Everyone just shut up"Jaehyun says and stands up, sending his chair back a bit.

"Calm yourself"Taeil says in an orderly tone. Jaehyun takes a deep breath and sits back down. It's quiet for a few minutes but then Mark says "What do you think our next concept will be?". "I hope its something like Exos Monster"Doyoung says with a smile.

"What about something like Shinees View?"Ten suggests. "Shut up Chittaphon"Taeyong hisses. Mark looks awkwardly at Ten and Taeyong then says "As longs as its not like Exos Wolf then Im good" trying to lighten the mood. Taeil starts laughing and tries not to be so loud but he can help it. Mark starts laughing at Taeils laugh and Doyoung at Marks.

Jaehyun joins in when Taeil starts crying from laughing so hard. Taeyong doesn't join in but instead just look at them and slowly eats his food. Ten cant get in the mood. One question is on his mind. After a few minutes of there laughing fits it calms down a bit.

Everyone starts eating but Ten stops and puts his chop sticks on the table. "Whats wrong?"Jaehyun asks Ten in a whispers. Ten slowly looks up at Taeyong, whos sitting across from him. Ten losses it and yells "Why do you hate me?!!". Everyone knows who he's talking to and it becomes dead quiet.

"Excuse me?"Taeyong says and looks at Ten. Ten starts to realize what he just did and calms down a but. "Why...why do you hate me?"Ten asks in a much more calm voice. "You really want me to answer that?"Taeyong says and lifts an eyebrow ever so slightly. "Yes?"Ten says, almost as a question.

"I'll tell you why I hate you. Its much more than just one reason. Youre a little fairy, yeah I remember your boyfriend. You think youre a better dancer than everyone else. You let your feelings get in the way. Finally, youre too weak to fight. You pose no threat to anyone and can easily get your brain knocked out. So thats why I like hitting you. Because I know you wont fight back"Taeyong explains. Mark knows there is no way to lighten the mood now so he just watches in silence, same as Taeil.

Doyoung and Jaehyun look at Ten and wait for his response. Tens mouth is hanging open and hes close to the verge on tears. "Hey, you wanted to know"Taeyong says with a shrug and continues eating. Ten slowly gets up and walks out of the room. Doyoung looks at Jaehyun and Jaehyun shrugs his shoulders slightly.

----
A/N
I actually love Wolf by Exo so please dont hate me for making fun of it a bit