Buring'Ole Flames

Setting:Atlanta,GA

Background:

Keyonn (Key-On) is a 22 year old homosexual that works in a hospital. His father LA, was one of the biggest kingpins of the south til a trade went bad, now he's serving time in prison.

Chance is 23 years old and is known to the streets as Drop. Taking over his pops position when he died during a drug trade that went bad.Chance has girls falling to his feet, but doesn't feel a connection to them. He always reminisces about his childhood friend. Chance promised that he'll always protect him. He doesn't know where his childhood friend is at until one of his boys get shot during a messy mission, there he meets nurse Keyonn.

Will they light the fire back to the flame? Or will they go there seperate ways?? Or will the streets and all the bullshit bring them closer??

Keyonn is mixed with black and white, with green eyes. His skin complexion is a little darker than most light skinned people that's why people didn't know he mixed. He's 5'7,a small curly brown afro, and ass for days.

Chance is fully black but with a caramel complexion, and hazel eyes. Tattoos for days. He 6'5, with waves that'll make anybody sea sick, and a body that looks like he works-out everyday.