Ron turns to look at the Dark Lord turned innocent boy, turned ally of Harry Potter, turned Death Eater.  There is something so fitting for Tom to reside in this body, the darkness fitting the shell, but not quite as charming as before, just more sly.

"Not looking so pretty now, are you?" Ron snidely questions, still slightly angered by the morning's events and even more jealous of Tom's relationship with Hermione, likely helped by his good looks and charm.

"At least he's one of the nicer looking Snatchers," Tom cordially remarks, turning mischievous as he snidely relates, "And besides, I am still prettier than you, Weasley."

"Hermione!" Ron yells in outrage, turning to Bellatrix Lestrange as if she would stop such Slytherin taunting and jibes.  Stepping back in discomfort, he must remind himself, this is not Bellatrix.

"I am not your mother, Ron; I cannot fix the problems that you create," Hermione tells him with a thick and harsh glare penetrating his blue eyes.  But nonetheless, she turns to Tom Riddle with contempt in her fake facade, though her eyes glimmer with some recollection of closeness.  "But please, Tom, be kind."

As if suddenly taking up the mantle of his role, Tom bows theatrically at Hermione in something Scabior would definitely do.  And almost as if it is contagious, Hermione rolls her eyes in the most Bellatrix of fashions, turning to the strangely silent Harry as he looks at Griphook.  Ron stares between Bellatrix and Scabior, becoming more unsure of this plan by the second.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right, Griphook?" Harry interrupts the goblin's analysis of said relic, prompting Griphook to eye Harry suspiciously, as if perceiving the wizard to be as slippery as himself.  But with one moment, he decides the opposite, sliding the sword into the small bag that Hermione opens for him.

    Turning from that happening, the goblin is all business, "Hands."

    Taking a breath that starts the clock on their mission, the group of four magical students grab hands: Ron to Harry, Harry to Hermione, Hermione to Tom.  And then, the two outer edges grab onto Griphook, and like a portkey, they're off on the unwanted and dangerous adventure that might kill them all.

    It's not as nauseating as Dobby's Apparition, nor is it as uncomfortable as wizard Apparition, but the transportation of the goblin is still quite strange as they move through a tube of time and space, quickly dropping from the beach and into a dark space between Diagon and Knockturn Alleys.

    They are all on high alert at the now public appearance, Hermione quick in stepping out to ensure that no one is watching, but finding a passing wizard nearby.  With the others hidden in the dark shadows, Bellatrix looks alone for her domination, the wizard not perceiving the others as he greets complacently, "Madam Lestrange."

    "Good morning," Bellatrix--obviously not Bellatrix--chirps back happily, like a bird on a nice spring morning.  So it is no surprise to the hidden witnesses when the warlock sends a suspicious eye at the looney woman, deciding her insanity might be the cause of her character change.  The warlock continues on, and Hermione is left to the unsetting disapproval of the rest.

  The warlock continues on, and Hermione is left to the unsetting disapproval of the rest