Chapter 17- He's In Love With (?)

Start from the beginning

Never have I ever been this happy in my life.

And I hope...

It'll never end.

A few months later...

"Where are you taking me? You know how impatient I am." I said as he placed his hands on my eyes, covering them and leading me to some foreign place.

"Patience, babe, I won't lock you up in a tower." Harry said from behind me.

"HARRY, please stop calling me babe. You know how much I hate it." I said as I continued walking towards nowhere.

"Okay... Babe." He said in my ear, making sure I heard the word 'babe'.

"Harry, I swear..."

"We're here."

And with that, he took his hands away from my eyes.

I opened them slowly, getting used to the light and that's when I saw it.

A thousand candles lit around the room, scattered on the floor. The windows were open and a slight breeze blew in but not strong enough to blow off the candles, in the middle laid a table for two with candles in the middle of it and two plates of food on both edges.

"What room is this? 'Cause in my memory all the rooms in your house are occupied with things." I said, purposely not complimenting it.

Harry looked at me, frowning, "Really? That's all you have to say about this?"

"You probably got Mrs Mara to do it for you anyways, nothing to be happy about." I said squatting down, observing the candle in front of me.

Harry followed my actions and then he whispered from behind, "I burnt my hand for you."

I jumped slightly and quickly turned around, grabbing both his hands, "What? Where oh my god you stupid!"

I observed his hands under the lighting of the candles when suddenly I felt him laughing.

He did not just...

I slowly looked up at him, giving him an intense stare. "You didn't burn yourself, did you?"

He smirked and I could tell he was already about to laugh. "Nope. I'm a grown teenager, obviously I can handle a few candles by myself."

"You liar!" I shouted at him and suddenly he hushed me, "Don't wake Susan up she's right next door."

Right, his five year old sister who wouldn't stop dragging me to her room every time I come here to have a tea party with her, not that I mind since I don't have any siblings and she's just the cutest thing.

We both stood up from the floor with my hands on my mouth, still covering them from the scream and walked towards the table for two.

Harry helped me with my chair as I rolled my eyes at his gesture.

"Today on the menu is Harry's spaghetti," Harry said in a dramatic accent as he pointed at the dish before me.

I did not have high hopes for it.

"You know we could always call for pizza..." I muttered as I hesitantly reached for the fork.

Harry furrowed his brows and stared at me angrily.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, I'll give it a try." I said, swirling the spaghetti with my fork and then placing it in my mouth.

The saltiness hit my tongue and I could feel myself's automatic response to spit this out activating but I commanded myself to swallow it and so I did.

Harry looked at me with eager eyes and then asked, "How was it?"

I gulped in some water immediately and looked at him with a fake smile, "Oh it's um... Good."

"Really?" He asked and I could see his eyes spark up.

Oh god NO.

Harry grabbed his fork and stuffed the spaghetti into his mouth. He chewed twice and the next second, he grabbed the napkin and spit it out.

Harry looked at me with his tongue out, frowning as I bursted into laughter.

"Would you mind calling for pizza?" Harry asked after gulping in some water and I shook my head, still laughing.

"Not at all."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thoughts on the chapter? 💖

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME FOR FASTER UPDATES. Also PM me sometime, I love to talk to u guys.

Written by: Mandy C.