Chapter 32

(A/N: warning- slight sexual themes up ahead, as well as some dark themes.)

"I must admit, (y/n). You're being much more obedient than I thought you would be. You've not had a single punishment yet, and it's been 2 weeks!" Asano 'praised' me. I lowered my head in shame. Everyone in class E probably thinks I'm a traitor. Karma seemed really pissed. If only they knew the truth...
I only have 5 months to kill Koro-sensei. As if this whole situation with Asano wasn't tense enough. Even more so, we have more exams coming up. I've been doing all the studying I can, but Asano keeps me on a short leash whenever we're not in school. I don't walk to school with Nagisa and Karma anymore, he ordered me not to. I have 4 opportunities to pass his orders left, and he's not done anything too intense yet. He just seems like he's trying to mess with class E using me. Still, I'm scared.
I let out a sigh, watching Asano study. This is really boring.
"Are you bored, (y/n)?" Asano asked. Honestly, even though he's kept me on a metaphorical leash, he's been rather friendly to me excusing the first 'order' he gave me. It's kind of creeping me out. "What do you want to do?" That's another thing, he seems to be putting my desires over his own half of the time. Which is also kind of strange, considering the deal.
"I want to go home, I guess... Maybe go and see Karma. I wouldn't mind studying..." I brainstormed, seeing the grip on his pencil tighten.
"(y/n). Stay away from Karma. That's an order." he said sternly, still looking down at his textbook but clearly not reading it.
"But why? What do you have against him? He's my fr-"
"Not anymore. You listen to me, not him. Or do you want a punishment?" I gulped, still worried about what the punishment would be. "It is an order, (y/n). Do you accept, pass, or want a punishment?" I swallowed the lump in my throat.
"...I accept."

2 days later~

"I still don't get why I have to do this... I wasn't even aware that they were doing this." I grumbled to myself, folding my arms.
"What's wrong, (y/n)? Don't you like kids?" Hiroto asked me.
"It's not that I hate kids, it's just that-" I was cut off by a kid tackling me to the ground and weakly punching me in the stomach over and over again. "-they hate me..." I finished. The kid continued to hit me. "GET OFF ME OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL MAKE YOU EXPERIENCE SO MUCH PAIN YOU'LL WISH YOU-mmmmmmmmfffff." I started to threaten the kid, but Hiroto put his hand over my mouth and pulled me up.
"No wonder they don't like you..." he mumbled, rolling his eyes. He soon took his hand off of my mouth and I looked over at the kid, squinting my eyes.
"You have declared war with a powerful enemy, my friend... A powerful enemy indeed..." I slowly walked backwards into the shadows, hearing Hiroto's palm make a clapping sound as it came in contact with his face. I pretty much stayed in the corner for the rest of the day, not knowing what to do. It was almost time for me to be able to escape, when the kid from earlier came towards me with 5 kids behind him. Fuck, it's an ambush!
"Gotta go fast!" I screamed, starting to run around the building, avoiding tiny children as I went. Soon, almost every child in the school was trying to kill me as I ran away.
"Nagisa!!!!" I screamed at the bluenette, seeing him tutoring a girl with pink hair. He sees me and picks up the textbook, shoving his face into it as she looks at him curiously. "Nagisa! Please! They're trying to kill me!!!!!" I plead, but he only pushes his face further in the book.
"Nope, not my problem." he said. You'll rue this day, Nagisa. You'll rue it.
I carried on running, soon finding Hiroto. "Hiroto!!!! They're trying to kill me!!! I got ambushed!!!!" I screamed at him, seeing him facepalm. I grabbed him and used him as a human shield.
"Wha- DON'T SACRIFICE ME (Y/N)!!!"
"I'M SORRY, IT'S THE ONLY WAY!!!" I yelled, running away from the building. I had to leave soon anyway.

2 weeks later~

Okay, so maybe I completely flunked my midterms, but who gives a shit? The only awkward thing is the whole having to stay away from Karma thing. I kinda sorta sit next to him, so...
I walk out of the school, seeing Asano waiting. "Hey, Asano."
"Hey, (y/n)." he smiled at me slightly. This whole weird follow-my-orders relationship is pretty much forgotten at this point, I guess we're kind of friends. Of course, there's the occasional order he gives me, but apart from that he can actually be quite cool to be around. I've even almost forgotten about the event at the baseball game. Almost.
"(y/n)! Wait!" I hear someone scream from behind me. I turn around and see Karma running towards me and Asano.
"Get in the car. That's an order." Asano says to me quietly and opens the door further. I begin to get into the car, but I'm pulled away by my wrist.
"(y/n). Don't. Fucking. Ignore me." Karma seethes, his face stern. I looked over at Asano with a pleading look, not wanting to have to push Karma away. Keeping my distance from him hasn't been very easy and being this close to him is kind of comforting. Asano reached out, about to push Karma away, but Karma picked me up quickly and ran away. He placed me down when he thought we were far away enough. "What the hell, (y/n)?!?!" Fuck, he's pissed. I tried to get away, but he grabbed me forcefully by the wrist and pushed me against a wall, trapping me in between his arms. "You are going to answer me. Why are you ignoring me and why are you with Asano all the time?!?!" His glare was slightly less intense, but he was clearly still pissed. "This isn't you, (y/n)! I swear to God, if he's forcing you to listen to him somehow..." he trailed off, his eyes still burning. "Why would you choose that fucker over your classmates?!?! Do you not care about us at all?!" That last comment broke me. Is that really what it seems like?
"I... I DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!" I apologized over and over again, praying that he'll forgive me. Thank God noone's around, otherwise this would look really weird. Karma stroked my hair soothingly, holding me gently. It was so comforting. I had missed him so much. We stood like that for a while but, like all other good moments, it had to end. He was ripped away from me forcefully and my wrist was grabbed aggressively as Asano shoved me in the car, slamming the door. Oh, boy.
"You told him." his voice was completely monotone as the car began to drive. I was absolutely terrified. I could only nod and look down. "You remember what I said would happen if you told anyone?" I could only nod, trying to forget about the lump in my throat. I was so stupid to think that nothing bad would happen. When we got to his house, his face stayed blank as he got out of the car, dragging me with him and slamming the door. He opened the door to his house. "My father's not home for a few hours." How bloody brilliant. Note sarcasm. He dragged me up the stairs, I kept my gaze downwards the whole time. What was he going to do? He opened his bedroom door and slammed it shut after we both got inside, locking it. He turned to me with a dark aura. "Bed. Now." I could only obey, scared of what he might do if I didn't. I bit my lip nervously as he stared down at me, his fists clenched. "How much did you tell him?"
"Barely anything... I just told him that I didn't h-have a choice but to do what you said." I choked out, fighting back the urge to cry.
"So he doesn't know the details of the deal?" I could only shake my head. "Good, otherwise your punishment would have been 10 times worse." Honestly, I feel like him scaring me shitless like this is punishment enough.  He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down into a laying position violently. He began to unbutton my shirt and I immediately noticed what he meant by 'punishment'. I felt tears begin to slip down my face. No, not like this. "Are you a virgin?" he stopped for a second to ask, sensing my discomfort. I just nodded. "Don't worry, I won't take your virginity. I wouldn't do that. I'm just trying to discipline you." I cringed at the word 'discipline', wishing that this wasn't happening at all. He finished unbuttoning my shirt and took it off, revealing my stomach and bra. He kissed along my neck, going down and past my collarbone before reaching the top of the cup of my bra. He bit down harshly, making me cry out in pain. I could feel blood trickling down my chest as he bit down harder. He began to suck on that spot aggressively, leaving a large bruise. I began to gasp for air, not noticing that I had held my breath the entire time he was doing that. "Mine." he whispered in my ear before kissing the shell then working his way down my jawline and eventually catching my lips before letting go of me. I felt empty. I just laid there, finally understanding just how bad this entire situation was. I can't do anything, can I? If I ask for help, it'll happen again. If I don't ask for help, I'll still be stuck with him. I felt him kiss my stomach before leaning up and stroking my cheek. "Now then, who do you belong to?" I felt tears of shame prick the corners of my eyes as my bottom lip begins to quiver.
"...I belong to you..."