Chapter 25

-_-
-__-
-___-
Here I was, trying to have a nice stroll in the woods on a sunny day when I should come across none other than the octopus that's going to blow up the Earth. Not just that, but he's dressed as a giant rhinoceros beetle and sitting on top of a pile of porn mags... I really hate this class sometimes.
I looked past him to see Nagisa, Hiroto, Okajima, Sugino and Kurahashi watching from behind a bunch of bushes. Really, guys?!?!
Suddenly, Koro-sensei's eyes extend and stare at a tree (A/N: the picture) he then had a massive grin across his face... I guess it's his normal face, actually... Before I could comprehend what was happening, he had quickly snatched up a beetle from the tree. I watched Kurahashi start to run up to him, looking amazed. What the hell are they doing?!?!
"KORO-SENSEI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT MAGAZINE?!?!" I screamed at him. He looked down and immediately put his face in his hands, blushing and mumbling about being embarrassed. Jesus Christ...

The next day~

Nagisa's p.o.v~

"Lovro-san..." I asked, as the tall man looked down at me. "When it comes to hitmen... I only know about Bitch-sensei and you, but... Who is the best hitman?" he smiled slightly.
"Let's see... He doesn't exist among the hitmen I employ, but there is only one man who can claim that title. No one knows his real name, they only call him by his nickname... 'The Reaper'. I know, it seems kind of trite, but in our business, where we deal with death. There's only one person that we relate that name to. One couldn't count the number of corpses he's piled up. He's become a man known as death himself. Of course, there is another assassin. She's only young, believed to be the only person that knows the Reaper's real name. She is a close second. Going by the name 'The Angel of Death', it is once again a generic name, but she has also deserved this title." I felt myself sweat-drop at this. If one of them tries to kill Koro-sensei, they'd almost definitely be able to do it. I need to do well on the island. "Well then, boy. Let me teach you my 'secret killing technique'."