Chapter 14

Ah, what a beautiful day... The sun is shining on my face, the birds are chirping in the trees... You know what, today's gonna be a good day. I can feel it. I'm late, but I couldn't care less. Humming a happy tune (which may or may not be Stacy's mom) to myself as I skip down the corridor, I hear Koro-sensei speaking. THAT GIT STARTED CLASS WITHOUT ME!?!? I see a man in all white standing outside of the classroom door, but completely ignore his existence and aggressively slide the door open.
"SUP BITCHES." I yell, swaggering my way in as Nagisa facepalms in the corner... Did I do something wrong?

5 minutes ago~

Nagisa's p.o.v~

"Today, as you may have heard. There's a new transfer student." Koro-sensei said, Ritsu then told us about how she couldn't keep up with this new guy. Just what kind of monster is he?
"I think he's here, please come in." Koro-sensei said, the door slid open to reveal...
"Sup BITCHES."
-_-
-__-
-___-
This girl truly has a talent for ruining intense moments.

She sauntered past me, ruffling my hair and poking my cheek before carrying on towards her seat. After she sat down, a man dressed in all white came in the room, no skin visible. I heard (y/n) not-so-subtley whisper/shout "Is it me or is white just not his colour?" My face once again became very acquainted with my palm.

Your p.o.v

"MISTER, AREN'T YOU A BIT OLD?!?!" I screamed without thinking, but he only ignored me and lifted up his arm, a white dove flew out of his sleeve.
"HOLY FUCK, HE'S A MAGICIAN?!?! WE'RE SO SCREWED!!!" I once again screamed without thinking.
"Jesus Christ, will she ever shut up?!" I heard Karma mumble to himself. Oh, that wanker is so gonna bloody get it, I swear...
The man put the dove back in his sleeve and... Wait, he's been walking around with a dove in his suit? This man has gained my respect.
"Come in, Itona." he said after explaining who he is. I looked towards the door, waiting for them to come in, but nothing happened. Then I suddenly heard a crash behind me.
-_-
-__-
-___-
He walked through the wall... Just sauntered through, no fucks given. Taking a seat in his chair and staring forward. This kid seems alright... Wait- WE'VE GOTTA CLEAN THAT SHIT UP, YOU BLOODY GIT!!!
I was about to give him a piece of mind, but Karma spoke first, "Why aren't you even the slightest bit wet... When it's pouring with rain outside?" Itona only turned to him.
"You... Are probably the strongest one in the class, but don't worry..." he was about to carry on, before he caught sight of me. "I only kill those stronger than me, and that is Koro-sensei..." he kept on staring at me in curiosity, making me feel self-conscious.
"My apologies, fine sir. But are you fucking staring into my soul?!?! What the shITTING FUCK IS HAPPENING YOU BLOODY GIT?!?! YOU AND ME, RIGHT NOW! ONE ON ONE, PVP, LETS BRAWL IT OUT RIGHT HERE. COME ON, MATE, YOU SCARED?!?! YOU SHOULD BE, YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW. YOU CAN'T FUCKING SEE ME. I'LL CHOP YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF, YOU FUCKTARD!!!" I screamed at him, before bending over to take a breath, my hands on my knees. What can I say? Screaming at someone relentlessly really takes it outta ya. I looked at him, he had the same look on his face. Time for intimidation technique #2. "YOU DON'T HAVE LONG, I AM ON TO YOU. THE TIME, IT HAS COME TO DESTROY..." I took a deep breath before screeching out "YOUR SUUUU-" My beautiful singing was cut short when someone put their hand over my mouth, shutting me up.
"I'm not dealing with your merciless screeching anymore, so shut the hell up." shit, it was Karma. The flamethrower, the devil, the five year old trapped in a fourteen year old's body.
After that whole ordeal, Itona challenged Koro-sensei to a duel... This should be interesting. Wait a minute, let's rewind... B... B... BROTHERS?!?! You've got to be shitting kidding me... There's another one?!?! You know what, I've had enough. I'm just going to appreciate the view outside of the window. Ah, look at the trees. Ah, look at the sky. Ah, look at the field. Ah, look at the porn magazine... Wait, what?!?! ITONA WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT RIGHT IN MY FIELD OF VISION?!?!

The end of the day~

I stood there next to Karma, bored out of my mind as I stared at Itona, he was just standing there. What is with this kid? First he wrecks our wall, then he stares at me for ages, and now he's just standing there. It's decided, he's definitely a lizard. Illuminati confirmed.
"Start!" Shiro yelled, Koro-sensei's tentacle immediately being cut off... Wait? WHAT?!?! I looked towards Itona and my eyes shot open.
T...
Ten...
Tenta...
TENTACLES?!?!