First kiss

Hidan-
The two of you were walking back to your place. It was only ten, but the night had been kinda ruined.

You and Hidan went to a bar for a few drinks, and after the sixth shot, Hidan got into a little scuffle and was kicked out.

Rather than hit the next bar with a grumpy Jashinist, you decided to head home.

The both of you were uncharacteristically quiet for a time. Finally, you reached your place and you turned to tell Hidan goodnight.

"Look," he said, scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry. I kinda ruined our...date."

You were slightly taken aback at his sweetness. His big violet eyes reminded you of a scolded puppy.

You felt your heart warm up and smiled softly. Standing on your tiptoes, you kissed Hidan on the cheek gently.

He blinked, turning slightly red.

"I had a wonderful time, Hidan. Same time next week?"

He stared at you, not believing what had just happened.

"Well," you said when he didn't answer, "goodnight!"

You turned to unlock the door when Hidan grabbed your arm, and spun you back around.

You let out a little Oh! as he pulled you in and kissed you full on the mouth.

You froze for a second, then melted into the kiss passionately.
The kiss quickly intensified, and when you finally pulled away, you both were panting for breath.

"Well," you said heavily, resting your head on Hidan's chest. "As far as first kisses go..."

Hidan laughed "That was pretty damn good!"

Kakuzu-
"Come on, just go ahead and take the medicine. The sooner you get it over with the better."

"Okay, fine. You win." You said huffily. "But don't get mad at me if I throw up cuz that stuff is disgusting!"

"(Y\N)" Kakuzu chided.

Instead of responding you took the spoon from him, and gulped the medicine down as quickly as you could.

Kakuzu patted you on the back as you coughed, reeling from the bitter taste.

When you had recovered, Kakuzu took the spoon from you, and set it beside the medicine on the table.

You bundled up in your blankets. "How much longer of this?" You asked him.

Kakuzu didn't answer. He made his way back over to you, and sat by your bedside the way he had been doing for weeks.

"Not much longer now." He responded. He put his hand to your forehead to check for fever, but this time it was different. His touch was gentle, and intimate.

You got the feeling he was trying to say something that he could never say out loud.

When he went to draw his hand away you held it gently.
"Kakuzu...?" You asked tentatively.

He froze, those piercing green eyes locked on yours.

You felt yourself reach towards his face, and touch the side of it lovingly.

He pulled back from you. "No," he murmured. There was the unmistakable tone of pain in his voice. " I'm not..."

"I'll decide that for myself." You said softly.

This time when you put your hands on the side of his face he didn't pull back. Ever so slightly, you began pull down his mask.

When it came off, it revealed a deeply tanned face with stitches going up from the corners of his mouth.