Unwanted Kiss

"This is love right? If this isn't love then I can't tell what the fuck is this. I guess I won't be in the middle of the night, trying to see you if its not love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Areum's POV

Finally the day is over. I'm now walking to home. Jiyoon said that she needs to buy a present for her cousin. I asked her if she needed an acquaintance but she said that she might be home late. I'm still thinking about the sharp thing I saw in that Jeon kid's uniform. Maybe I saw it wrong.

After sometime I got tired of walking and realized that home is still far away. Until that dark alley came crossing into my mind again. People said that it can be used as a short cut sometimes but I remembered what Jiyoon told me.

"And don't go anywhere near that alley again without me! I've heard that a man lives there and kills people."

I should really follow her but I guess the weather isn't with me because the rain suddenly dropped.

I quickly headed my way towards the alley, I ran as fast as I could. I know I'll gonna make it without being harmed, not until a hand stopped me from running.

All I can hear is the rain pouring hard and a man breathing. He's behind me. I can tell that's its a boy because of how big his hand is.

I quickly tried to remove it but he suddenly cupped my mouth and pushed me in a wall near by. Oh my gosh don't tell me that this guy is gonna rape me. Before he could make another move, I bit his hand and kicked his leg.

I once again tried to run but he once again pull me. The fuck?

"What the heck do you want from me? Let me go!!"

I tried running again but his hand was in my wrist while the other is on my waist. He pushed me again and cornered me. Why can't the government build a lamp post in here! Fuck! I can't see him! And I'm soaking wet because of this damn rain!!

I looked into the man while heavily panting. I need to now who he is!!

I forcefully let my arms go and pushed him away from me. I know I can do this! I can see that light already! I'm near the end!

I kept running and running! Few step ahead and I'm safe!

"Yes Areum! You can d-"

M-my l-lips.

Everything happened so fast, one second I was a few steps out of danger another second a man has his hands wrap agains my waist as he kisses me. FORCEFULLY!!

I pushed him again. I pushed and punched but I felt a cold object on my side that made me froze.

A knife, I know its a knife. I looked at the man once more but fuck this alley! Its too dark to see! I'm near the city but no light can enter throught it!

The man moved a little inch away from me until I realized that he was about to whisper me something.

"If you don't kiss back. You'll be dead"

Shit.