Chapter 12; Earthquake escape

The Blue Dragon's P.O.V

I only just returned to my cave after finding the Red dragon? I was so confused. Why did my eyes start to burn when I held that red haired woman's hand, and how come when I arrived out of the tunnel with her, that I sensed a White dragon? It all doesn't make sense.

But what was really bugging me now, was that the woman that was with the red dragon, had somehow followed me into my cave, without me noticing. This woman had the amazing eyes; they were like violet crystals. Her long, wavy, brown hair looked especially soft, and her olive skin looked smooth. My dragon eyes could see every detail of her. She was definitely a beauty.

However, she doesn't belong to this village, so I have to be aware of her.

"Who are you?" I asked out of suspicion. She smirked in a reply. "My name is Ice Phantom." she answered with a voice like snow, soft and pretty. I turned completely around to face her, and kept one hand on my sword. Ao had suddenly jumped off my shoulder, and ran up to the woman named Ice Phantom. She picked him up, and Ao sat on top of her head, while she made no emotion at all.

"What's his name?" she said, patting the squirrel. "Her name is Ao." I quietly replied. She chuckled slightly, making me fluster under my mask. "Blue dragon, that name doesn't suit her at all." she said. 'Wait, she knows that I'm the blue dragon?' I thought. 'Did the villagers tell her?'

"What is your purpose here Ice Phantom?" I questioned, in awareness of danger. "Do not worry, Blue dragon, for I have no purpose with you. It is my friend, or how should I say, the Red dragon, who wants purpose with you." she said in monotone, and emotionless. I relax a little, but my head is still full of thoughts on the new dragons that have come along.

I sit down, and hold my knees into my chest, trying to keep warm. I was so hungry as well, and so was Ao. I had pulled out an acorn for Ao, and she happily sprinted towards it. I put her head, and focus on trying to be warm, while being conscious of Ice Phantom's gaze on me.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" She asked me. I didn't reply because I wasn't sure if it was safe or not, but I did secretly not mind at all. She chose to sit next to me anyway.

In doing so, she untied the outer part outfit (cloak/robe thingy), pulled it off of her shoulders, and place it of my'ne. She then put her arms around me. As physical contact happened between me and her, my insides started to feel warm and fuzzy, like she was someone I cared deeply for.

Suddenly, a voice pops into my head. It started saying, "This the father dragon, the dragon that gave birth to all dragon gods. The father dragon will protect you, and care for you, while you do the same back."

When the voice stopped, my stomach growled, and I flustered in embarrassment. Ice Phantom noticed this, and smirked. "Is blue dragon cold AND hungry?" she teased. I hesitantly nodded, and she reached into her pocket. She brought out something that looked like a bunch of rice, squished together, that had bits of fruit in the rice, and was wrapped around in leaves.

"Here you go," she said, handing it to me. I held it in my palms, and just stared at it. It was so colourful, unlike the food I have down here, which was hardly anything. I continued to star at it until she sighed. "You eat it," she said. "It's called a bamboo leaf rice cake. It tastes really good." she continued. I idly took a bit, and then widened my eyes. "....This.... is really....good.." I said slowly, trying to contain my happiness of her giving it to me, and the taste of it. She smiled at me slightly, and looked at my mask. I wasn't sure exactly where she was looking, but it looked as though as she was staring into my eyes, even if there was the mask in the way.

"You know," she stated. "Your eyes are really pretty." Her statement had shocked me. 'She could see my eyes? Through this mask? Only one with eyes like my'ne could see through this mask.' I mentally questioned myself. I looked at her straight in the eyes, and saw that her pupils were actually more of and oval shape than a circle. Almost as if it was a human pupil, and dragon pupil mixed together. Well the voice in my head did say that she was a dragon..