Chapter 4; Accidently revealed secret

Atsuko's P.O.V

I swung away from him. Not only to show off, but in fear. I really don't like people. Especially him; he reminded me of Satsuki.

I'm not going to lie, I was probably attracted to him. However, I threw his Quan Do at him and ran off. I'm currently at my hut, but was deathly tired.

The next day, I heard some commotion outside. 'Bandits most likely' I think. I head outside, jump up the nearest tree, and swing from tree to tree, looking for where they were. Once I spotted them, I hid in the shadows; awaiting for an advantage point. 'Tch, how troublesome' was all I thought. Once all 12 bandits face the opposite direction of me, I spring into action.

I jump down; landing like a cat, get out my katana with its sheath intact, and start knocking them out, one by one.

"Ahh! It's the Ice Phantom!!" one bandit says. "Huh, well look at that," I say in return. "Someone knows who I am."

After a few seconds of swinging my katana, there was only 1 bandit left. "Any last words?" I joke around. I stood there smirking at his terror, when all of a sudden, his fear turns into his own smirk. "What the-" I questioned, until I was cut of by a sword through my back. I touched the dripping liquid pouring from the other end of the hole; my chest. It reminded me of sensei.

I start to tear up silently, then I pulled the sword out, looked up, and started laughing. Everytime I see blood on myself, I tend to go insane.

"M-monster" the bandits in front and behind me say. My body had the power of the yellow dragon, so I was going to heal, in about 2 hours, but my skin had turned into dark purple scales. This was the true colour, of the Dragon Lord.

I run up to the bandit in front of me, pick him up with one hand, and throw him at the one behind me. It didn't knock them out, but they became scared and ran away.

My scales dissapear,my insanity drops, and so does my wounded body. I was almost out clean when I heard someone yelling. 'A woman's voice?' I think. Suddenly, a pair of large arms pick me up, and take me somewhere.

Yona's P.O.V

I witnessed the whole thing. The sword in her back, the scales, and her insanity. I could tell she was a dragon; for I am suddenly attracted to her,like she was a close friend. I had no clue who she was, or if she was a good dragon or not, but I decided to help her.

"Hak! Pick her up and take her back to Yuun's house!" I yelled. However, it looks like he bet me to it. He was almost to her when I saw him. 'How strange' I thought

Yuun however was in shock, anger, and annoyance at the same time. We were about to look for the white dragon, and explore the world, but it looks like we have to wait a while.

"Tch, how annoying." was wait Yuun said, but we all knew had had mixed emotions. Especially since he was leaving Ik-Su behind.

We returned to the settlement, and attended to her wounds. When Ik-Su saw her, he started to weep. I wasn't sure why, but it seemed like a deep reason.

When she started to regain consciousness, the first person she saw was the priest. She suddenly sat up and yelled, "IK-SU ???"