Character Description

Sorry, I'm new to this WattPad stuff so, comment if I need to like, ... write better... or somethin'.

Just saying, I DO NOT OWN YONA OF THE DAWN. Just making that clear. This is a fanfic and thats all.

Full Name: Atsuko Sora Takahashi   Nickname of, The Ice Phantom

Age: 16 (same age as Yona)

Hight: 5'9

Appearence: Has long, wavy brown hair(, with light violet eyes that look like crystals. Her eyes turn to a piercing, ice cold blue when she is mad.                                                                                  Her clothes consists of tight fitting, but elastic and stretchy black fabric leggings and the same fabric for her huge and baggy top that has a hoodie, and contains inside pockets with places for daggers and throwing knives.

Personality: Known as 'The ice phantom' due to her quiet presance and cold personality, she gets a lot of hate. However she is actually a kind hearted soul, only acting this way because of her past.

Abilities: Strong and powerful (slightly better than Hak), quick and quiet, and able to use any weapon skillfully, but specialises on the bow and arrow and her specially made sai blades.

Dragon: The Dragon of dragon's, as in high ruler, but has an unknown scale colour, for her dragon's legend doesn't show picture because of the dragon always hiding itself.                         Her powers consist of all of the four other dragon's power, while being able to bend the elements.

Likes: Sleeping like a cat, teasing people, climbing/swinging in trees, wind, starry nights, bamboo leaf rice cake, and cream

Dislikes: Water, thunder storms, people who wake her up, people who take life for granted, people who harm/scare her loved ones, and people doing the wrong things.

Things you should know: She's a Tsundere when teased, but is quite cold. Its hard for her to get close to someone, but when she does, she will always deeply care for that person.           She only calls people by there names if she considers them as friends or closer.