Chapter 8; Meeting the White Dragon

Atsuko's P.O.V

With ropes tightly tied around Yuun's and my own wrists, we sat in a metal cage, inside of the White Dragon village. We had a silver haired guy watching us just outside the cage, and the whole village was kind of, watching us from the corner of their eyes.

"Well, at least we know where the village is." Yuun commented. I hum to let him know I agree. "Hey," Yuun continued, "Do you have powers to get us out of here?" He looks at me as if he's unsure about the situation. I nod. "Then can you get us out?" Yuun says, forcefully. I turn my head to look at him, then smirk. He seemed flustered at that.

"The time will come for our freedom." I say. "Well, well. She does talk." Yuun whispers, but I heard it anyway.

"And this way is the white dragons castl-" I hear a familiar deep voice, but only for it to be cut off by Yuun yelling, "HEY! WHAT THE HELL!! YOU GUYS GET A TOUR WHILE ATSUKO AND I ARE STUCK IN A CAGE??!!" I look over to see the silver haired guy from earlier, with Yona and Hak.

"Yo! You guys alright?" Yona asks us. Hak just stares. "No we're not alrig-" Yuun says, but only for me to cut him off with me holding up my hand. "We're perfectly fine." I say. 

"Oh, so Ice Phantom does talk." Hak says. I give him a slight glare. "W-wait,'' the guy guarding us says . "You mean, The Ice Phantom? The one who can destroy 1000 men in under a minute?" He asks. I look at him, and smirk. "So what if I am?" I question. He flinches, and the 'tour guide' that Yona was with walks over. 

"Realise them." He says, "B-but-" "They're with a red haired guest." He says again. 'Red hair huh? So they only care for the brother dragon, but not father? (T-T)

"Don't worry about it." I say, as I break the bindings around my wrists, grab my dagger from my shoe, cut Yuun free, and then kick the metal bars of the cage. They all look at me in awe. Except of Hak, of course. I walk freely out of the cage, with Yuun following behind. 

"Monster.." I hear the guard say. I give him a death glare, and he flinches. I walk over to yona and Hak (Who had my weapons), and ask for them.

"Can I have my weapons please?" I say.

Hak's P.O.V

First, she can slice a tree in half, next she's able to heal herself, now, she can kick down metal bars? What's weird is that she looks like a fragile girl. I must say he skill is amazing.

She walks over to Hime-sama and I and says, "Can I have my weapons please?" "Oh! Yes of course," Hime-sama says as she reaches for the katana and sai blades. I swiftly take the swords before Yona does, then throw them up in the air; high enough for them to get stuck in the giant tree behind us. 'Time to test her jumping and retrieving skills' I thought

As I through it up in the air, she jumped for them. 'Quick, reflexes,' I think, as I watch her brown hair fly in  the wind. She lept, flew, caught, then landed. She was definitely a cat. 

When she landed, she just glared at me. I smirk at her.

She's dangerously remarkable.

*** (Time Skip)***      Atsuko's P.O.V

I sat high up in a tree, away from the rest of the group. They were at the giant tree at the centre of the village, while I was in some random tree, across a window from the White Dragon's castle. I knew that inside the room of the closest window, was the quarters of the White Dragon. I could feel his aura. I wanted to get a look at him.

I sat on the branch, and peered into the room. I saw the white dragon, sleeping on a king size double bed; room fulled with rich fabrics and expensive jewels. It also turns out, that the White Dragon is of the male gender. He has silver hair like everyone else, except that he has straight bangs on each side of his face, and a little tail of hair at the back of his head. And I must say, his sleeping face was cute.

I knew the power of the White Dragon was having the white dragon god's blood in his right hand/arm. I had the same power as well, but my dragon arm will only show up if I will it to. 

***(Time Skip)*** (about 5 minutes)

I fel asleep on the branch, only to be woken up by the voice of on old woman.

"White Dragon-sama, I believe that you are now 20??" was what the woman said. I look into the window, to see the the White Dragon was looking out the window, and for some reason, he couldn't see me.

"White Dragon-sama, how about you start getting a wife or two," the granny continues. I look at the Dragon's face, to see it all flustered, and bright red. I feel the urge to tease this man. 

"Oba-chan, I only need one!" he yells.

"THEN GET ONE!!" Oba-chan says. Then the Dragon turns to face Oba-chan. This was my cue to jump to the windowsill.

White Dragon's P.O.V

"THEN GET ONE!!' Oba-chan yelled. I silently looked down and cursed. 'Please my master, come get me soon!' I pleaded. All of a sudden, I heard a 'whoosh' at my left ear. I flick my head to the direction of the 'whoosh', and see the figure of a woman.

"Who are you!?"  I ask, raising my dragon arm. I back up a bit to protect Oba-chan, but she just smirked and left; leaving me alone with this mysterious, brown haired beauty.

"How rude."She says in monotone."But I must say, that previous topic was quite awkward." she said, ending it with a sly grin. I blush slightly at this gesture.

"How did you get inside the village? Why are you here? What do you want?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

She jumps off the windowsill, and walks up to me. "Your master," she says, "is here."

-----------------------------------------

Heyo everyone! It's a cliff hanger.. kind of..

Anyway, thanks for reading. Tbh, this story took all day to right; basically because I had distractions (such as watching anime and reading manga. No joke)

Hope you enjoyed ~Carrot