23- Monster Kid

<Back to the kiss>
Sans POV
I wasn't even thinking I just pushed (Y/N) against the wall. She was so taken away but I felt her kiss me back.

I am so happy.

I pull her closer and kiss her more.

I want her more.

I slowly moved my tongue in her mouth and feel her pull back a bit but I wasn't letting her go anywhere. I held her close and continue to kiss her deeper. I wanted to continue but I could feel (Y/N) fall more into my arms. I untangled her from me and watch as she slid to the floor.
"Thanks for the treat~"

And I mean't it.

I leaned down to look at (Y/N)'s face expecting a look of confusion or anger. But, I saw her blushing tomato sauce red and her eyes were 100% gone from this earth. She held her right fingers to her lips and her left hand on her heart.

Damn, if you show me a face like that I'll want to do it again...

Normal POV

What-in-the-what just happened?! S-sans kissed me! It was so hot...
Oh God!

You feel your heart pounding strong.

Jeez! I need to calm down...
Yeah right, like that's going to happen! I'm going to go crazy! The guy (skeleton) I'm falling for just kissed me! ...and with tongue!
...
But, why?

"(Y)....(N)....(Y/N)!" Your eyes focus back at Sans who was right in front of you, he sighed. "If zone out like that I'll do it again." Sans said with an evil-like smile across his face.
You stand up quickly, trying to hide your blush and walk out the cave. Sans follows behide, lightly giggling.
You continue forward the way you think you came and stop when you a can of old worn umbrellas. You ignore them and step past them as rain starts to fall.

What? Rain, now?

You glance at Sans who comes up behide you and holds out one of the umbrellas. You reach for it slowly making sure not to look Sans in the 'eyes'. Sans held on to the umbrella and pulled you forward when you grabbed it. He caught you and lifted your head so you were looking him in the eye.
"Don't I get a 'Thank you'?" You quickly push Sans away, making the umbrella fell.
You pick it up and said flustered, "...Thank...you..."
"Now that wasn't so bad~"
You roll your eyes and opened the umbrella. You lift it above youself waiting for Sans but he just put his hood on and walked in front of you. You walked after him, trying to keep up so he wouldn't get wet. After a moment he stopped, thank goodness you were watching him carefully or you would have ran right into him. You were about to ask him why he stopped but you look over his shoulder and see a small yellow monster with no arms who was laying down in the mud with two Knights above him laughing.
Sans looks ineffective, he seemed not care either way. You pull on to Sans hoodie to get his attention, Sans turns his head and looks at you.
"Sans..."

Sans POV
I see (Y/N) look over at MK then back at me. "Please..."

Damn-it why can't I say no...

I sign and nodded to (Y/N). She smiled with joy and gave me a little push. I walked forward to the Royal Knights. "Hey guys..."
"Oh look who it is~ you here to get your ass kicked, Sans?" The taller knight said.

God, everytime with these fags. They know I'm stronger but they still pick a fight with me. I'm getting f*cken sick of it... I swear if (Y/N) wasn't here...

"No, I would just like you to be so kind and leave MK alone." I said in a sarcastic sweet tone.
"Or- We can beat the sh*t out of this kid and you." The shorter Knight said.
*Sign*

I'm not dealing with this sh*t.

"Look you f*cken pricks, I really don't want to get your damn dust on my clothes. So, leave. The kid. Alone." My right eye was glowing bright red and the other was blacker then any abyss. The Knights would usually run with their tails between their legs, but for some reason today they were feeling extra cocky.
"No, I think we'll just do not that." As the taller Knight said that he step on the back of MK and he let out a piercing cry.
"You son of a-!" My eye had flames around it now as I lifted the Knight into the air and slammed him down into the ground. He stood up and ran at me with an axe, he took a swing into the air. I had teleported behide him and when to slam a bone in his back however he turned just in time to block my attack and swing at me again. I summoned another bone to counter at his attack. I grabbed his soul and threw him back and summoned on of my blasters. I was filled with rage as I charged it and aim it right at the Knight.
"So much for my clothes staying clean."
"WAIT." I looked over to see the smaller Knight had (Y/N) in his arms and her wiggling like crazy.
"Y-you freak, let me go!"
"(Y/N)! You f*cker you better release her or your friend in fried chicken!"
"Oh no, that's not how this is going to work either you surrender, orrrr your little girlfriend here is going to have a chat with Asgore."

Oh they f*cked up bad~

I started laughing like a mad man, my eye glowing like a fire. "Do you really think your in control?"
I grabbed the shorter Knight's soul and threw him right into the other Knight knocking them both to the ground. I summoned my blasters to stand in a perfect circle around them, they both coward in fear.
"Think about it this way, at least you'll die together." I charged their energy to the fullest an-
"Sans!" (Y/N) was looking at me with horror.

Sh*t

I released my blasters and walked over to the Knights who were looking at me with fear but awe. I summoned a bone and slammed it right into the ground next to their feet, making them flinch.
"You f*ckers, f*ck with me again or even look in (Y/N) direction, I. Won't. Show. Mercy. Got it?"
The Knights nodded their heads up and down quickly.
"Good. Now get the f*ck out of here." They ran off towards Hotland. (Y/N) was still staring at me, I couldn't read her emotion.
"Ugh..."

Normal POV
You tore your eyes from Sans and run over to the kid. "Are you okay?" You helped him up from the dirt, he ripped himself away from you.
"I'm fine! Just because I don't have arms doesn't mean I can't do anything on my own! You think I'm weak and pathetic, huh?!"
"No that's not what I mean't, you just seemed hurt..."
"Well I'm fine okay, didn't you hear me the first time?! What are you stupid?!"
"HEY! She was just worried." Sans said with anger in his voice, concerned for the way the kid was talking to you.
"S-sorry." The kid said mostly out of fear from Sans. You glance at Sans still filled with different emotions.
You focus back onto the monster kid. "It's okay, can I patch you up?" Instead of another harsh comment the kid was looking at you confused.
"Why? Why would you help me, let alone a monster? Don't you hate us, isn't that way you trapped us here?"
You smiled softly at the little monster.
"I help because it's the kind thing to do. And no, I don't hate you if anything I like to be your friend."
The kid looked stocked then mad, "Why should I believe you?! Your just going to stab me in the back, right?!" You were hurt a bit by his words.

How do I get him to trust me...
Oh! Duh!

"How about I help you, then you'll trust me?" The kid remained silent like he was thinking. Then stood his head. "Great! I'm (Y/N)."
"I'm Monster Kid, everyone calls me MK."
"Nice to meet you, MK!" MK kinda rolled his eyes and went to move and fell right on his face. "You okay?!" MK tried to stand back up but failed.
"Crap, those Knight bastards really got me."
"Well, I said I'll help and I will." You leaned over MK and concentrated on his soul, it wasn't bad just bruised here and there. Your hands glowed (F/C) and you used some of you energy to heal MK. When you were done you stood back. MK jumped right up and started doing laps around you while saying, "How did you do that, yo? I didn't know humans still had magic. That was so cool, yo! I feel amazing, yo! Your so cool!" You giggle at MK it was like he was a completely different person/monster.
The feeling of helping someone and earning the trust of a new friend, fills you with kindness.