Chapter 3

[A/N] Hey guys ^.^ we're really, really, really sorry that we couldn't update last Friday >.< both of us have been busy with school AGAIN.

Seokjin laughed, "He reminds me of my cat", Jin said. Jimin meowed when Hoseok did that. Hoseok chuckled at Jimin's response to the eskimo kiss. He kept Jimin close to his face but turned around and looked at Seokjin. "Since when did you have a cat?" Hoseok asked Seokjin in confusion. Seokjin looked at Hoseok, "I got him three days ago", Jin said. Jimin purred as he rubbed his head against Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok pouted as he looked at Seokjin. "And you didn't tell me?" He whined. Hoseok giggled when Jimin rubbing his head against his cheek again. He looked at Jimin, "That tickles!" He said with a smile. "I was but you hung up on me when I called you." Seokjin said. Jimin continue to purr and rub his head against Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok was about to say something sassy to Jin but was cut short because of Jimin continuing to rub his head against his cheek. Hoseok burst in a fit of giggles. "T-tickles!" Hoseok yelled in between laughs. Seokjin chuckled and continued walking. 'My old master never laughed when I did this.' Jimin thought as he continued to rub his head against Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok moved jimin away from his face and kissed his little nose. "T-that's enough now kitty. You made me laugh so thank you." Hoseok said with a big smile, he started walking again to catch up with Seokjin. Jimin meowed when Hoseok kissed his nose. 'Master is so much nicer than old master', Jimin thought. Seokjin was still walking. Hoseok finally caught up to Seokjin, with Jimin tugged under his arm to keep him warm. After a while, they arrived at the mall. Jimin eventually fell asleep from Hoseok's warmth. Seokjin led Hoseok to the shop where they sell cat food. Hoseok didn't notice that Jimin had fallen asleep. Hoseok walked into the shop and started looking around for cat food that he thought Jimin would like. "This way." Seokjin said dragging Hoseok to a section where there is cat food. Jimin was still asleep. Hoseok let Seokjin drag him toward the food section. Once they arrived, Seokjin grabbed a packet of cat food. "This one is good for him." Seokjin said, handing the food to Hoseok. Hoseok took the packet of cat food from Seokjin and looked at it. "Does this look good k-" Hoseok stopped talking when he noticed that Jimin was asleep; he smiled. Jimin continued to sleep. "Trust me he'll like it. Namjoon likes it very much." Seokjin said. Hoseok looked at Seokjin and raised an eyebrow. "Namjoon?" Seokjin looked at Hoseok, "The cat I got three days ago, I named him Namjoon." Seokjin said. Hoseok grinned and poked Seokjin's cheek. "Cute." Hoseok said. Seokjin slapped Hoseok's hand away, "Yah! Don't touch my face!" Seokjin exclaimed. Hoseok moved his hand away and looked away from Seokjin. He was actually hurt by the tone of Seokjin's voice. Every since Taehyung broke his heart, he has been more sensitive. Seokjin noticed Hoseok's sudden mood change. "Hobi, I didn't mean to hurt you, you know I don't like people touching my face." Seokjin said hugging Hoseok. Hoseok moved away from Seokjin and stayed quiet. His heart ached and tears made their way down his cheeks. Seokjin frowned when he noticed the tears. "Hoseok..." Seokjin said. As if Jimin knew, he woke up and looked up at Hoseok. 'Why is master crying?' Jimin thought. Hoseok closed his eyes, but the tears continued to fall. He wouldn't look at Seokjin, he wouldn't look at Jimin, he wouldn't look at anyone. Seokjin cupped Hoseok's face. "Hobi, look at me..." -Seokjin said softly. Jimin rubbed his head against Hoseok, trying to cheer him up. Hoseok looked at Seokjin with tear filled eyes. "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you." Seokjin said softly. Jimin looked up at Hoseok. Hoseok looked down again, "I-its fine..." He whispered. Seokjin made Hoseok look at him again. "Ani, it's not, I don't want to hurt you anymore than he has already, I want you to go back to being your cheerful self." Seokjin said. Hoseok looked away from Seokjin again, "H-he took that cheerful side away from me after he broke me heart..." Hoseok whispered. Seokjin sighed, "That's why it's my job and Jimin's job to bring that side back." Seokjin said making Jimin meow in response. 'Who broke master's heart? How can anyone do that?' Jimin thought. Hoseok sniffed and felt more tears roll down his cheeks. He smiled a little at Seokjin's words, then looked down at Jimin. Seokjin wiped Hoseok's tears away. Jimin was looking up at Hoseok then moved up and licked Hoseok's tears away. Hoseok smiled at his best friend and kitten's actions. "T-thanks hyung...and thanks my pretty kitten. I'll try to become my cheerful self again soon." Hoseok said. Seokjin smiled, "You're welcome, we'll always be here when you need us." Seokjin said. Jimin meowed as he rubbed his head against Hoseok's neck. He chuckled at Jimin's actions- "That's good to know." He said. Seokjin let go of Hoseok, "Come on, let's pay for the cat food and go get something to eat." He said. Jimin purred. Hoseok nodded and held Jimin close to him again, "Okay" He said. Seokjin smiled and led Hoseok to the cash register to pay. Jimin purred when Hoseok brought him closer. Hoseok looked down at Jimin, 'You may be the best thing that has happened to me...' He thought.

[A/N] Tell us what you guys thing about this chapter!! Thanks for reading! ^.^