Chapter 9

A few hours later, Hoseok's cell phone rang. He was in a deep sleep so he didn't move once or hear the phone ringing. Because Jimin is a neko, his ears twitched at the sound of Hoseok's cell phone, thus waking him up. Jimin grabbed Hoseok's phone and answered it. "Hello?" He said sleepily. "Hello..? This isn't Hoseok. Who are you?" Jungkook said through the phone. Jimin laid back, resting his head on Hoseok's chest- "Hobi's asleep. What do you want? Who's this?" Jimin asked, not answering Jungkook's question. Jungkook sighed, "I just want to talk to him...I know he hates me now, but I never got the chance to apologize to him." Jungkook said. Jimin had caught on really fast as to what Jungkook meant. "No, you're not going to talk nor meet with Hobi. Thanks to you Hobi has a broken heart." Jimin said. Hoseok shifted in his sleep a little. Jungkook stayed quiet for a while. He felt guilty for being the reason Hoseok was broken, but a part of him didn't because he's been in love with Taehyung for a long time. Jimin suddenly chuckled darkly, "I hate people like you, I hope something bad happens to your relationship." Jimin said coldly. Jungkook gasped softly, and a frown found its way onto his face. "I suggest you not threaten me because Taehyung and I could hurt Hoseok way worst than just breaking his heart." Jungkook said lowly. "Whatever. Touch him and you'll see what happens." Jimin said before hanging up. Jungkook scoffed and threw his phone across the room. 'I should ask Jin if he can also buy my brother...' Jimin thought. Hoseok suddenly woke up and looked at Jimin. "K-kitty?" He whispered. His voice was raspy and almost gone from the crying he did earlier. Jimin looked at Hoseok, "Hobi~" Jimin said with a smile. He touched Hoseok's cheek softly. Hoseok smiled at Jimin's action. "W-who were you on the phone with?" Hoseok asked, when he noticed his phone still in Jimin's hand. Jimin looked at his hand, "It was a wrong number." Jimin said looking at Hoseok. Good thing he cleared Jungkook's name from the call history. Hoseok stayed silent for a minute before he nodded. "A-ahh okay..." He said quietly. Jimin poked Hoseok's cheek, "Hobi, can I ask you something?" Jimin asked. Hoseok smiled a little. His eyes were still bloodshot and his face was still swollen. "Yea, what is it kitty?" Hoseok asked Jimin curiously. Jimin looked down, "C-can you or Seokjin buy my brother?" Jimin asked. Hoseok was taken back by Jimin's sudden question. "B-brother?" Hoseok stuttered. Jimin nodded, "N-ne, he w-wasn't with me because t-they were p-punishing him..." Jimin whispered. Hoseok's eyes widened at what Jimin said. "P-punishing him?" He whispered. "N-ne just because he scratched a customer because he was pulling at my ears and tail." Jimin said. Hoseok couldn't believe what he was hearing. He loved animals and to hear them getting abused, hurt his heart. "Jimin...I'll definitely get your brother." Hoseok said. Jimin looked up at Hoseok with big eyes, "Really?" Jimin asked happily with a smile. Hoseok smiled and nodded. "Yes really." He said. Jimin hugged Hoseok, "Omg thank you Hobi!" Jimin exclaimed. Hoseok gasped in surprise when Jimin hugged him. He felt warm and fuzzy inside and his heart warmed at the thought of making Jimin happy. "You're welcome kitty." He said with a smile and hugged Jimin back. Jimin purred in content when Hoseok hugged him back. 'So warm...' Jimin thought. Hoseok's smile became brighter, 'So adorable...' Hoseok thought. Jimin buried his face in Hoseok's neck as he continued purring softly. Hoseok started giggling at the feeling of Jimin purring against his neck. Jimin smiled when he heard Hoseok giggle, so he continued to purr against his neck lightly. Hoseok started full on laughing. Jimin smiled more and continues what he's doing to hear Hoseok's laughter. "S-stopppp k-kitty...t-tickles!" Hoseok said in between laughs. Jimin continued, loving the sound of Hoseok's laughter. Hoseok tried pushing Jimin away because he was dying from laughing so hard. Jimin stopped before he moved completely. Hoseok laughter died down and he looked at Jimin. Jimin looked back at Hoseok. Hoseok didn't want to break their staring contest. He wanted to kiss Jimin so badly, but he knew it was wrong because of how broken he really felt from Taehyung. He didn't want to hurt Jimin  Jimin all of a sudden poked Hoseok's cheek and started giggling like a girl. Hoseok blinked at Jimin's giggle and started smiling. Jimin smiled, "Hobi, I'm hungry~" Jimin whined cutely. Hoseok ruffled Jimin's hair and got out of bed. "I'll go cook us dinner, okay?" He said. Jimin's eyes sparkled, "Okay" Jimin said, his ears slightly twitching. Hoseok noticed the sparkle in Jimin's eyes, making butterflies flutter all around his stomach. His cheeks became red before he left the bedroom and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. Jimin stayed in the bed for a while, before he ran out into the living room. He sat on the couch and started playing with his tail. Hoseok decided he wanted to make spaghetti, so he got out all the ingredients he needed. Hoseok turned the idle on, and waited for it to heat up as he filled a pot with water. Jimin continued to play with his tail. After a while he fell asleep.

[A/N] Tell us what you think about this chapter. Thanks for reading! ^.^