Chapter 7

Continuing from where we left off:

he smiled and said 'What now?' I sighed and walked with Miley to him, 'Zayn, I think you got a wrong picture of me. I mean I would NEVER talk bad about you behind your back.' He sighed. 'look, you two were staring at me and then you laughed, what do you except me to think?' I sighed. 'What I want? I want you to believe me when I say I didn't talk bad behind your back!' I said pissed. in this moment Kevin came to us. 'well, but this morning you cursed at him Demi.' I looked at him. 'What?! When?' and Miley said. 'She didn't say anything to or about Zayn!' I looked at Zayn and said. 'Tell me what I told you?' Even if I didn't I thought to myself. but Zayn just shook his head. 'no it's fine.' I looked at him with pleading eyes but he just looked away. 'Like I said I'm done.' I whispered low and turned around leaving with Miley. I looked once behind me to Zayn who was looking at me. 'It's really fine.' he said. I shook my head. 'if you just knew.'

The next day I ignored him, like I said, I was done with him. I walked to Miley and sighed. she looked at me. 'Come on Dems, don't be like that, if you want to I will talk to him.' I looked over at her. 'You would do that for me?' She nodded and I smiled big. 'But don't be like 'DO YOU LIKE DEMI!' please?'I asked her and she just laughed. 'of course not Dems' I smiled and we had our school day, I was so excited about Monday, the day Miley would talk with Zayn about me.

Friday, and no sign of Zayn, where is he? Not Like I care...okay maybe a little bit...too much. today was the day of our presentation, and I really hoped he would come but he didn't. David his best friend came to second period just like Miley, I was really really happy that Miley made it.

It was now last period and Philip asked. 'Where is Zayn?' David was kinda pissed and replied. 'he's the whole day not here and now in the last period you notice that he's not here?!' Philip laughed lightly. 'I'm sorry but he's not that important for this class.' I glared at Philip and said. 'Shut up, that's not true! and it's mean!' He laughed more. 'Do you love him or what?!' I felt David's eyes on me. Instead of answering his question I just ignored it and repeated myself. 'That was really mean of you.' Luckily our teacher walked in then and started with the lesson.

me and Miley walked slowly to our bus station after school. 'Why didn't Zayn come to school?' I asked myself more than Miley. she looked at me and nudged my side. 'He's fine don't worry.' I smiled and said. 'Don't forget to talk to him Monday?' She nodded and I got in my bus and drove home.

Today is the day, today is Monday, MONDAY!!! It was the first period and our class is split in two groups, I'm in the first one,without Miley nor Zayn. I talked with Emily, forgetting about what big day today is. in the second break me and Emily sat at our usually table, suddenly Kevin came to us. we talked a few words and then Kevin asked. 'Did you see Zayn today?' I shook my head. 'Nope not yet.' then it was quiet not an awkward silence at all.

I kept my eyes locked with the stairs, this stairs is the one Zayn uh I mean Miley will walk down. I saw then two shoes, belonging to Zayn!! 'There he is your Zayn' I said to Kevin, after a few seconds Zayn was standing in front of us, doing his hand shake with Kevin. I wrote a message to Miley but didn't get a reply. I looked at Zayn and of course he was already looking at me. 'Is Miley here?' was all I asked him he shook his head and said. 'No.' I sighed and kept ignoring him. then I got a reply that she would come now. I stood up and left them, Zayn Kevin and also Emily, but she was with Sandy anyway. I walked out to the bus station planing to meet Miley halfway.

I smiled when I saw Miley, 'Hey, I thought you wouldn't come at all!!' I said and she laughed. 'Yeah, but I remembered that I wanted to talk to Zayn for you, so I came.' I laughed and said. 'thanks again for doing this for me, but please don't be this direct?' She smiled. 'Dems don't worry, I'm an expert!!' I felt someone's eyes on me I turned my head to see Kevin and Nick looking at us. What the?? The bell rung and I jumped. 'OMG!' Miley smiled big. 'Calm down Dems!!' I nodded okay okay. we walked in the building and made our girly hand shake, and I got in my class and she got in her class, where Zayn was!!

after school. I kept asking myself did Miley already talk to him? or now? or now? I was laying in my bed, tired when suddenly my cellphone turned off. I jumped up. Holey shizzle. I looked at my phone, new message from Miley!!!

PHONE CONVO

Miley: 'Hey Dems...hmm Zayn wants you to talk to him, face to face'

Demi: 'Oh no, what did you say? :O

Miley: 'We talked about the class...then I was like...Zayn hmm so what do you think about Demi?'

Demi: 'Yeahh? Come on talk girl.'

Miley: 'He was like 'Did Demi tell you to ask me that?'...and I was like 'nooo, I'm asking cause I wanna know.' and he said... 'I'm not saying anything to this...' and I replied. 'Why?' and he said. 'She'd ask me by herself'...but he sounded nice.'

Demi: 'I will never come to school again! What happened with not being this direct girl?'

Miley: 'that wasn't direct-.-*...and Alex this ass didn't move away from Zayn, I asked him after school...I had not that much time.'

Demi: 'are you trying to say that Alex heard all of this?, or did I misunderstood it? I never get to talk to him alone.'

Miley: 'Alex didn't hear anything, I talked with Zayn after school...Alex was just during the school time with him.'

Demi: 'I will kick Alex' ass tomorrow, but thanks for doing this for me anyway.'

Miley: 'You're welcome, but I would talk to him if I were you...really.'

Demi: 'yeah but when? If Alex doesn't interrupt us, David will do it.'

Miley: 'I will take care of them both'

Demi: 'You would do that for me?'

Miley: 'Yep.'

I put my phone away laying down on my bed. Oh my gosh! He wants me to talk to him, face to face! I'm way too shy! I sighed loudly and turning on my back starring at the ceiling, why is love so difficult? I can't even tell if it's love or just a little crush...I'm just worried about tomorrow....

Will Demi decide to talk to Zayn? Or just call it a crush and forget about it? What would you do? 

a.das