Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

'Damn those four! They just had to make a mess out of everything didn't they!' Cherī growled as she made her way to Squad One after being called by her grandfather for a Captains Meeting on the day of the wedding. Standing in front of the door of the meeting room she let out a sigh sencing the other Captains inside.

"I'm here, open up." She spoke, the door opened letting her inside the room noticing how tense it was.

"Grandfather... Why call me here again?"

"Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki and Rukia Kuchiki of Squad Thirteen has interrupted the Kasumiohji wedding ceremony earlier today."

"I'm very aware about Ichigo and Rukia. In fact, I stand behind them in everything they are doing."

"You knew?"

"I did but shouldn't you be looking into this situation? Kumoi is behind all—"

"That's enough! I will keep this in mind." Cherī sighed crossing her arms knowing he wouldn't get involved with the noble clan.

"You will be staying here in the Seireitei."

"How long?"

"Until all of this is over, you'll be staying with Squad Ten barracks tonight." Cherī smiled nodding her head, resting her hand on the hilt of her Zanpakutō.

"Okay, grandfather! Tōshirō! I brought your favorite again!"

"It's Captain Hitsugaya!" Tōshirō glared at the woman with a pint tint on his cheeks.

*~*

Cherī woke up the next morning when she noticed all the Squads where running around looking for Ichigo and the others but she noticed that Shusuke Amagai's reiatsu is very close to Ichigo and Rukia along with a reiatsu she didn't know was with them as well. Tōshirō had gone off to a Captains Meeting a few minutes ago.

"Squads are fighting among themselves because of this.."

"Shouldn't you be out there with them?" Ken questioned appearing on the window sill looking out the window. She hummed nodding.

"Yeah, I guess so but do they really need my help right now?"

"I suppose not but you will have to go soon enough."

"I know, and hopefully there will be someone strong enough for you to slay. You're getting restless, Ken."

"Shut it, brat." Hours pasted as another meeting was held at Squad One. Around noon every Squad member in the Seireitei was ordered to head to the Kasumiohji Clan for treason and to search for evidence. Cherī was told by Head Captain Yamamoto to head over to the clan as soon as possible to help the Captains and their squad members.

"Finally, we got something to do." Cherī said as she ran out the barracks heading towards the Kasumiohji Clan.

"There seems to be a lot of fighting going on at the palace. Many reiatsus are flaring as they fight." Cherī also noticed her mother was there near Soi-Fon somewhere inside the clan walls. She flashed stepped standing on one of the many roofs of the buildings looking down seeing her mother, Byakuya, Tōshirō, Jūshirō and Shunsui standing there talking amoungst each other.

"Mother!"

"Ah, Cherī, it's about time you got here."

"Jeez, the old man just told me to come here and I did. Get on him for sending me over here late." She grumbled crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do you know where Shusuke Amagai could be?"

"I expected him to be here with Ichigo and Rukia. The last I heard Shusuke was seen together with them together around the Seireitei."