Chapter Eighteen

Six Months later - Month; June

"I'm fine!" Cherī yelled trying to get out of Gin's hold, Tōshirō and Rangiku followed behind the two.

"Rangiku, help me!" Rangiku giggled waving her hand at the emerald eyed girl who had a hurt expression.

"You're so mean! Wait until I get free! I'll kiss your ass!"

"Now, now, Cherī. You can be angry all you want but you need to rest. Captain Unohana already told us not to let you overwork yourself." Rangiku said.

"I've been healing for the past six months! I need to train while I'm still here... I'll be leaving soon remember?"

"That's right, your year here is almost finished. I won't say I'll miss you because I won't." Tōshirō grumbled.

"That's a lie, li'l Shirō! Who do you think leaves those candy beans on your desk once every week?"

"Wait.. That was you!? And that's Captain Hitsugaya to you!!" He yelled at her his face flushed red in anger or embarrassment, maybe even both. Rangiku covered her mouth with her hand but that didn't stop her from laughing.

"Haha! That's hilarious! He was even waiting for next week for those treats!"

"Rangiku, you idiot! Shut up!" Cherī joined in on the laughter picking on Tōshirō a little more.

"I can't wait until you go back to the World of the Living! I'm certainly not going to miss you!"

"You'll miss me, I know you will. I mean, who is going to make your favorite candy, Hm? Cause I doudt Rangiku can make it on her own."

"Hey!" Rangiku pouted but giggled.

"She's right, Captain. You know you'll miss Cherī once she leaves to go back to her human boyfriend. Can we go with you to meet him? I heard they have really good clothes over there!" It was Cherī's turn to blush glaring at the woman.

"Your crazy! Of course you can't meet him and he isn't my boyfriend!"

"If that's the case why don't I set you up with someone? What do you think, Cherī?" This situation with Rangiku finding her a boyfriend caused her green eyes to widen.

"No way! Why would I want a boyfriend to begin with, huh? Besides it's to much work trying to find someone."

"How do you know that?"

"I watch human couples go through a lot of stuff before getting together. The begining is all sweet and happy then months later they brake up. Why get in a relationship if you are just going to break up later on?"

"Sounds like you went through a break up yourself."

"Me? Nah, I never dated a guy since they were scared of me and my two best friends who were in high school." Cherī smiled. Rangiku and Tōshirō noticed the far away look in her eyes, even Gin knew she was thinking about her life before returning to the Soul Scoiety.

"You said your friends were in high school? What grade were you in before coming back here?"

"Don't ask..."

"Awe~ come on! Tell me!" Rangiku pleaded to her Co-lieutenant.

"No way, all you need to know was that I never dated anyone in the human world."

"What about before you left?" Cherī sighed.

"I was only a little girl, Rangiku. Do you honestly think Shunsui, my dad and the former Captains of squads Five and Nine would let me date at the age of nine? I don't think so."