STOP!!!!!

11:00 a.m.

Louise barges into wonder wharf her cheeks hurt but the she can only cry. At least she's not crying as hard as the rain is pouring. She runs past everyone even the employees telling her to stop or to leave immediately she couldn't believe it was happening she says "never, never again Logan" she wipes her face but tears quickly recovered it. She runs faster towards the pier, she barges past Mickey saying "hello" she runs onto the pier ready to jump she looks back Logan is just behind her, she looks down at the water seeing her sad reflection in it. She closes her eyes then she hears a familiar voice yelling "LOUISE NO STOP"

9:00 a.m.

Beep,beep,beep. Louise wakes up turning off her alarm. She looked up at the ceiling, the corners of her mouth turned into a smile, she got off her bed stretching. She walked over to the light switch flicking it on. She squinted her eyes being blinded, she walked over to the closet. She flipped through her clothes smiling when she found a pair of jean shorts and her favorite green shirt. She walked towards her bed throwing them on it, she grabbed her phone from her nightstand and quickly texted Logan -hey babe- she took off her pajamas and let them fall to the floor. She got dressed And put on her bunny ears. She walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen seeing her mom making Pancakes. "Hey mom" she said sitting at the table. "It might rain today sweetheart" she said putting a plate of pancake in front of her. She looked down "Im gonna be inside today, it's Logans birthday today" she said biting one of her pancakes. Linda smiled "I'm just gonna assume you're the present?" She said sitting down across from her. "What? No?" She said looking down trying not to blush. "Be safe" she said looking at her. "Okay this is done" she said standing up. Her mom handed her an umbrella "if there's a storm stay at Logan's okay?" Louise put on a pair of black converses with green laces and she left.

Logan's POV

I walked down stairs to hear a knock at my  Front door, I push up the sleeves of my shirt to my elbows. I open the door seeing a girl with long blonde hair green eyes and pale, "cali?" I ask as she smiles. "How you've been?" She asked "how did you know where I lived?" He asked. "Remember that rager you had at the end of Senior Year? Well I'm home for the weekend to visit my parents and I thought I'd stop on the way to say hello" she looked up at him trying not to grin. "Alright but my girlfriend is gonna be here shortly so can you please not be here" she frowned "are you still with that sad girl with the pigtails? You could do way better Logan" she said pushing you back stepping in. "Get out" he said opening the door "awe kiss me goodbye" she kissed him on the lips before leaving. He wiped his lips "what the fuck?" He whispered walking over to the couch.

No ones pov
About 20 minutes later.
Louise walked up to Logans house, a smile was on her face from ear to ear. She rang the doorbell, Logan opened it smiling seeing her. "Hey baby" he said kissing her. She kissed him back before she walked in she following him. They continue to kiss as they laid down on the Couch. She smiled as she kissed him more. "Wait Louise I have to tell you something" he said pushing her up so she was just sitting on his lower stomach "what is it?" She asked looking down at him. "An old classmate of mine Came over and she kissed me" he said "who?" She asked standing up. "Cali Cantis, you might not remember her." He sat up looking up at you. "She was all over you in high school" she said "but I was with you the whole time" Rain started to pour. "Were you?" She whispered "why would I cheat on you?" He asked standing up. "Cause she she's prettier than me" she said her eyes feeling with tears. "Baby, I love you and I don't want any other girls, I want you and only you" he said grabbing her hand "well you have a funny way of showing it" she said walking out "Louise" he yelled following her. He stood on the porch as the rain poured and thunder cracked. Louise walked down his street she cried "he was probably cheating on you" she whispered to herself. She looked down at street as she walked. "He wouldn't care if i died, he'd go be with those pretty girls" she said that thought crowded her mine "I'm gonna do it" she said as she started to run towards The Wharf.

Back to 10 a.m.

Logan caught up to Louise, he pulled her away from the pier. "What the hell is your problem?!"
"Do you just string along every girl who likes you?" Louise asked "look I'm sorry, that, that was Cali a girl from High School, she always liked me, but I liked you, she kissed me, i didn't kiss her." Louise looked into Logan's blue eyes. "Too late you don't mean anything to me" Louise sighed "yes I do. You almost lost your virginity to me, now this baby I do mean a some thing to you" Logan smiled
"N-..." Logan kissed her, she kissed him back"Do i still not matter?" "Logan?" Asked Louise "Yea?" Louise smiled, "You always mattered."

How was it? Good right....well follow me and I'll write more later...bye!!!!