Prologue

In the dazzling spotlight of the music industry, where fame and fortune intertwine with ambition and ambition, shadows often lurk just beyond the glimmer. For Eclipse, the enigmatic bodyguard, the tour with One Ok Rock is more than just a high-profile assignment—it is a journey through a labyrinth of trust, danger, and unspoken emotions.

Two years ago, Eclipse's world was shattered by a loss so profound it threatened to consume her. The pain of that day lingered like an unhealed wound, but her resilience forged a new path. Her dedication to her role as a bodyguard became both her shield and her refuge. With every step she took, every threat she neutralized, she sought to rebuild the pieces of her life.

But the world of rock and roll, with its relentless pace and unyielding scrutiny, brought with it new challenges. As Eclipse navigated the chaotic realm of concerts, security threats, and relentless media, she remained a bastion of strength. Her role was clear: protect the band at all costs. Her own desires and vulnerabilities were locked away, hidden behind the armor of her professionalism.

Enter Taka, the charismatic and talented lead vocalist of One Ok Rock, who was entangled in a web of expectations and personal sacrifices. His engagement to a high-society fiancée, arranged by his family, cast a shadow over his every move. The façade of a perfect life was a delicate mask, and beneath it, he struggled with the weight of his responsibilities.

The arrival of Taka's fiancée during the tour—a woman whose arrogance and disdain for the band and their entourage created a storm of tension—threw the already fragile dynamics into disarray. Her visit was a catalyst that stirred undercurrents of discontent, revealing hidden fractures and emotional upheavals.

Eclipse, steadfast in her duty, found herself at a crossroads. Her role as the bodyguard was unequivocal: protect the band, maintain the security, and never let personal feelings interfere. Yet, the complexity of Taka's situation and the arrival of his fiancée tested her resolve. The emotional distance she had carefully maintained began to blur, revealing the struggles she faced in balancing her professional commitment with her personal turmoil.

As the tour progressed, the tension between duty and emotion became palpable. Eclipse's interactions with Taka were strained by the constraints of his engagement, a contract that loomed over their professional relationship like a specter. Her own feelings, complicated by unspoken attractions and the pressures of her role, became a silent battleground.

In the backdrop of explosive concerts, intense media scrutiny, and hidden agendas, Eclipse remained a vigilant protector. Yet, the echoes of her past and the storm of the present threatened to unravel the delicate equilibrium she had worked so hard to establish.

The road ahead was uncertain, fraught with challenges both seen and unseen. For Eclipse and Taka, the journey was one of navigating the turbulent waters of their own making—where shadows from the past and echoes of the present collided, shaping their destinies in ways they could scarcely imagine.

As the tour continued and the music blared, the real story lay in the unspoken battles and the quiet moments of resolve. In the world where the spotlight never fades and the stakes are always high, Eclipse and Taka faced a future shrouded in both promise and peril.