Chapter 3

Writer's note: (Zoe_Kryss)

𝓈𝒶 𝓃𝒶𝑔𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒶,  𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝑜!! 𝓈𝒶 𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾-  𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓃𝓎𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒽𝑒𝒽  ;)

                                                                                   ....

she introduce me to different things I need to know about the school, facilities, policies. We were dismissed early since it's still the first day of school. I also mentioned to her where I live. It was just nearby so we decided to go home together.

While walking, "Can I ask something? why do they Laugh every time I Call your name Maganda?" I was quite curious I dont really get why everyone was laughing everytime I call her name awhile ago. 

"because- Its so unbelievable!" she says

"Huh? isn't that your name?? you told me-" I was in the process of figuring out

"Hey! were you even serious about your name?" I was starting to realize something, as far as I remember MAGANDA is a term for beautiful! URGHH she made me a laughing stalk infront of everyone awhile ago! how dumb that was I never thought of!

"bakit? diba bagay sa kin yung MAGANDA?" she said mumbling,

"OW! I didn't say or mean such! Wala akong sinabing ganun!" I raised my hand off in the air, trying my best on Filipino dialect

"marunong kang magtagalog?" her eyes just grew big and her face was in shock,

"HAHAHAHH!" I just cant help laughing, she suddenly slapped my arms and changed her expression. I think she got mad of me laughing. Suddenly she walked fast, I ran after her to keep up with her pace

"Hey, I was just kidding! Your just really funny.." I said and messed up her hair.

And from then we started to hangout everyday.

She become my closest friend! And by the way I discovered, our classmates really call her May and not MAGANDA! She was just fooling around, everytime a newcomer gets in she always introduce herself as maganda and our classmates are used to it then just ride on that Joke.

"Hey! Ethan! Ethan Wait!!!" 

I was walking fast I wanted to return the prank she did! Imagine, it was one week that I've been calling her maganda! And HERE I am the fool who got along seriously, not thinking it was a joke.

"OHHYY... sorry na! di ka naman ma biro eh! Ohy, sorry naaa..." she tries to make cute faces,

I played consistent with my act and remove her hand away from my arm, still pretending to be mad

Breathing in and out like anyone who's mad. just for her to believe it.

"Will you stop it?! Tell me! Who wouldn't even be mad at you! You played a prank on me! I treated you like my bestfriend! I mean, I was looking like a fool! Then you tell me sorry?? Only that??" I said half yelling at her.

But if you just see it, looks like a pitiful puppy! I turned my back at her, I might laugh out and my act wont be effective. She still tries to reconcile with me.

"uuyy... ano ba ang gagawin ko para mapatawad mo ko! wag ka naman ganyan. Di bagay sayo ohh! I'll do anything, everything for you to forgive me... please!!!" she plead.

I faced her, "Libre mo ko nang banancue," I said coldly, then walked away.

"BUANG KA TALAGA!" she shouts

I didn't notice, she Hit me on my head with a notebook. "AW!" a shout suddenly escaped my lips.

"dah! Gaba!" she said, I directly lock my arm around her head and messed it up!

and YES! we really ate the banana cue, thanks to my sponsor Maymay!!! "hmmm! You know, your getting better in Filipino ha! Keep it up!" she said while her mouth is still full. "hey, watch your food, your spitting it off! You might choke yourself, her drink it..." I directly hand her out the Iced tea. "mmm!!" she gets it off my hand, but suddenly her eyes grew big again. And began to slap my arm. "Aww! What's the matter??" I asked in annoyance of what she did"Si... Si.... Hanna! Hanna Zamora!!!!" she said half yelling

"So? What's with her?" I asked coldly. A group of ladies walked right in front of us, on their way to the cafeteria and ordered some food. While May here she goes again, staring at them like she had a crush on her. She was liked mesmerized by her, I snapped my fingers in front of her face

"hey?? May still there??" I asked. she pushed my snaps away from her face "OO naman! Hindi mo ba yun kilala?? She's one of the prettiest face in school! At tsaka model yan! Tapos artista nag appearance nga sya sa mga tv shows! Ganda nya no??" she said in without getting her eyes off her.

yea, she's pretty indeed! but nothing really great? I don't know! I also stared at her what May sees in her thats so special? cause I really don't get it

"ganda noh??" a whisper from May on my ears just woke me up that I was already unconsciously staring at Hanna the whole time

"huh?" I acted like nothing, "Ayyiiee Crush mo sya noh???" she said teasingly

"NO! of course not!" I answered "OWWSS!! CRUSH MO EHH!! CRUSH NYA SI HANNAA!!!" she said it half yelling. I pulled her, down as she was already getting other's attention. She was standing yelling it, it even caught Hanna's attention.

"Lah! Tumingin si Hanna!!!" she screams out of kilig shaking me off. My sight and Hanna met and I just cant ignore it so I smiled and she did as well. "hey, stop it! You look like a fool! Shut it off.." I told her, as I guide her off the table. God this woman really ridiculous, she continues to push it with her look to my eyes and I end up laughing at her,  both of us actually. I wiped my face out of embarassment.