Chapter 6

Writer's note:

𝒴𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝒶 𝓊𝓂𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒶𝑔𝒶 𝓃𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝒾 𝓅𝒶 𝟣𝟢𝟢 𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶𝒽𝒶 𝓃𝒶𝓀𝒶𝓀 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒! 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝑔 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓈𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝓀𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝓀𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑜... ;) 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈!!!

I thought we'd get back to the way we used to, before. Eating our lunch together, going home together.

This feels weird to me, she doesn't seem to act like somebody else. It's not that I want her to be always beside me, it's just that she's acting differently.

We already cleared things that she's not avoiding me. But then she still does it and anyone could observe that even Hanna would ask me why. We both also passed for the theatre club. But even at the club May acts like a stranger. That leave me with no choice but to eat alone every lunch yet most of the time Hanna's group invites me over.

"so today, as I said the other meeting... I'll be announcing the potential character's I'lll have in the story." As everyone was silent, listening carefully to sir Leandro our Theatre club admin

He said we'll be having a play to be presented at the school's anniversary day. And he'll be choosing one of us to play the role for the play. he started calling out for the characters who will play for the minor roles as the members went up the stage once they we called, yet not everyone is getting a role to play

"ok! So- for the leads, I'll start with the role Laura," he started

Everyone felt tension as they are also wondering who will get the lead roles.

"Hanna Zamora," I turned to Hanna's reaction, she was surprised and her friends started to congratulate her.

"and for the role of Florante.- I'm choosing this guy, because I knew he would greatly suit the role..."

"Ethan Smith!"

I was surprised when he announced my name

"what?" I whispered.

"WOOHH!!!! COONGRATULATIONS!!!" the guys started cheering me, As I was up on the stage. I was looking for May from the crowd but I can't get a sight of her.

May also got the role as an extra for the play and also as props maker. As the roles have been distributed, the our club session has also ended.

I was looking for May to bring out the news and see her reaction but then she was out of sight, again! She's really avoiding me again obviously!

We started out practices and every afternoon, I never got to see her as well. She might be at the practice since she was one of the extras, but then they were dismissed early than we would.

So every meal time, I never got to eat with her. Usually I would already be with Hanna's group

"Bye guys!! See you tomorrow!!" as I went out of the van. Hanna insisted to drop me off my house. Since her driver fetched her and the group from school.

I really wanted to walk home, since it was just nearby but the group insisted me to hop in. "hoy, who were you with nanaman?" my mom asked.

"ahh, it was just my friends..." I told her as I got in.

"how about May?? She's the one you are always with walking home diba?" she asked

Yes, she was. But suddenly she changed and I really don't know why!

To: May

𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕨𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟!

From: Ethan

I immediately take a rest, it was really tiring. Balancing my studies and the theatre thing.

Next day, it was still a busy day! Was with Hanna and her group of friends, we were busy others were into their volleyball practice and project making. We talked a lot interesting things about each other, I got to know her better.

"How about your parents?" I asked

"Oh, they actually got separated when I was a kid, and right now. I had no communication with my dad. My mom and my grandmother is the one taking care of me." She said, as I felt the sorrow of her voice.

"I'm sorry." I said, I think I was too insensitive to have asked that question!

"No, it's ok... its actually the first time I opened up to someone, my friends aren't really interested in my life. So no one really don't know." she said

She also shared about her friends. which she describes, a lot of attitude differences that sometimes pisses her off. Because they just seem to be using her whenever they need something or she feels they were just getting close to her because she was a celebrity. Hearing that made me pity on her, I gave her a hug for that. I knew she needed a friend. And I really knew how that feels like no one is really true to you.

That's why she had a little doubt on continuing her career outside school. But then her moms sick. She's on medications and need to support the family and her studies as well.

She actually really far from what I thought of her at first. I thought was like any ordinary celebrity/student who would take advantage of their stardom in school.