Chapter 12- Two weeks later

So it's been two weeks since James had proposed. I hadn't planed much for the wedding. This is what I do have planned out.

The food will be catered by Wing Stop and for dessert, we are having fried ice cream and Tennessee whiskey cake. The ring pillows will be made by my grandmother in Mexico. My dress belongs to my mom.

It's light blue silk and has rhinestones on the middle section . It's floor length and trails behind me. It shows a little more than I'm comfortable with because the top is strapless and fits perfectly. But the best part about it is when it hugs all my curves just right.

Anyways I was sitting at the table while my mom was cooking.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't James like tortilla de mazi?"

James walked in, "Si" he smiled .

"Hey" I greeted

"Whats up?"

"Nothing, I'm just here"

"Good can we go talk?" he said seriously.

"Yeah ok I guess" I tried to crack a smile, it failed.

An hour later we were sitting at the park behing the library.

"Alizabeth I love you so much!"

"James?"

"Yes?"

I smiled"I know you love me and I love you too!"

"So will you move in with me? I signed the last bit of papers today. It'll be ready this weekend."

"Are you serious? That's amazing James." I smiled

"I mean I love bunking with my lil girl but I want to share a real house with you!"

"YES! OF COURSE! OH MY GOD! I can't wait" I hugged him. James picked me up and spun me around!

He held on to my hands as he let my feet dangle as he spun me in circles. I landed on the grass as he howled with laughter.

"What's that funny?"

"I though you didn't want to live with me. I'm laughing at how stressed I was before."

"Ok weirdo lets go home and tell my mom and dad that you're stealing me."

"Sounds good" his grin widened.

At home mom made tons of tortilla de mazi for James. They were all home made, he didn't want to disappoint her. Yes, James attempted to eat them ALL!

"Bad idea" I told him

"Oh hush what do you know?" He teased.

"I know you love me" I said childishly.

"Why are you always right, especially when it comes to eating 20 tortillas?" he lied down on my bed with a stomachache.

"Because I'm magic, now sleep!" he nodded and closed his eyes