Chapter 10- Date night #2

Friday night come and left. We got home, James slept in my room with me. I didn't even say goodnight to my parents, that's how off the night was. I would say it was quite boring night but I would be lying.

After the party, we headed straight upstairs. "Are you ok?" James asked. I was brushing out my hair he studied my every move laying across my bed.

"Yeah" I barely whispered. "You seem too quiet, you seem mad" I shook my head to reassure him I wasn't upset.

"Was it me? Should I have let him talk about you like that? Would you rather me be a bystander next time?"

I ran my hand through my hair, looking for tangles. "James, I'm not mad at you for protecting me. In fact," I walked to the bed,"thank you my body guard." I laughed at his confused expression.

"I'm glad I pleased you, my princess." He failed to sound like a guardian. I bursted into laughter and climbed in bed. He laughed with me and kissed my lips gently.

My hands slid my hands down his body, stopping at his muscular chest. After our 'make out' session we feel asleep in each others arms.... Well I feel asleep on top of James, wrapped in his arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So it's Sunday, my usual lazy day. James walked up to me and took a handful of my popcorn. He plopped down next to me on the couch. His eyes never leaving my face.

I scolded him about watching his back, in Spanish. He chuckled dismissing my warning, "You look bored out of your mind, let's go somewhere."

"Where?"

"Somewhere come with me and you'll see" James had his usual smug expression written all over his face. "And I got a surprise" he said in his baby voice.

"Let's go! I'll grab my shoes!"

Thirty minutes later, I was sitting in the car teary eyed and utterly shocked. "James this is the tree" I but my lip to attempt to keep my tears hidden.

"I know, Alizabeth" he laughed. He jogged around the car to my door, the passenger side. Opening it he extended his hand to help me out, "let's go, I still have one more surprise."

I took his hand and hopped out, a smile plastered on my face. We walked into the shade of the tree. James set a blanket on the ground where we sat.

I watched his every move carefully. The small chuckle and smile on his face caught my attention.

He only does that when he's thinking happy thoughts

"James"

"Yes?" He looked up at me and his smile deepened into his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"This" within seconds he swiftly revealed a small black box from Pandora and was on one knee!

"Alizabeth Brock, will you make me the happiest man living, walking, and breathing, on this earth and marry me?"

I bursted into tears and rapidly shook my head yes. I was going to marry James Kidds.

He pulled me up into his arms and planted a soft, sexy kiss on my lips.

*******
Hi guys! Hope you are liking it so far! Please comment and vote!

Anyway, I got a few surprises in the next few chapters and I want to know if it's going too fast for y'all??? Any confusion!?

Picture of her ring up above!

Oh and btw I'll be updating more soon! I'm gonna see if I can update every two days! Have a goodnight!