I want you!!!

his eyes he stepped forward I backed up he shut the door smiling he turned walking to me my back hit a wall he stroked my cheek my hand placed onto his he shut his eyes enjoying the hug I gae him he hugged me back we sat on the couch not talking my head in his chest he pulled me on his lap with a smile I blushed "jay-kun is that really u" I asked he smiled "I love it when u call me that" he whispered I smiled my stomach had butterflys in it he looked at me he smiled "u look even more beautiful then in the well dream world I guess" he whispered I smiled at him snuggling closer he was stunned i looked up my eyes its natural color his breath caught at em "so beautiful" he whispered I smiled the tat that made me his showing I had no care in the world I just wanted to stay snuggled up in his chest his arms around me I leaned into him he smiled he smirked a ddevilish smirk I looked down blushing his finger going under my chin making me look up "much more better" he said to me I blushed and stood up I walked off letting them off they waved goodnight the maids drooling over ray who just sat there his arms on the couch his feet up waiting on me soon they left I shut the door turning I walked a few feet he was infront of me I was shocked he smiled down at me I smiled back at him a tiny hit of red on my cheeks it was like that pose me on my tippy toes trying to reach him my hands went up hesitating he smiled they went under I slowly took it down omg he was so sexy he was the meaing of sexy I looked my hand slowly going down retracting he caught it I was shocked he heldd it i smiled blushing he eyed me I slowly changedd to my true true self not the shenu self the moonlight self myself I looked up his eyes widened as my eyes opened they were purple and blue not green and saphire he was speechless I leaned up on my tippy toes he smiled at that he went down to kiss me when they went to bust in I looked then turned he was gone I looked down opening it after changing back the girls shut the door we hung around I was silent  thinking aboout jay-kun was he really here "hey whats up chicka" lena saidd to me they tured "oh uh nothing just stuff" I said they eyed me curious I looked "so how was it" I asked they told me all about it I smiled nodding they laughed I smiled nodding acting they laughed together when I felt this presence I stood up walking down I saw jay leaning there he smiled at me i smiled back walking over he handed me something I blushed he put a strand back "I gotta go ill see u soon okay" he asked me "promise jay-kun" i whispered he smiled "promise" he whispered kissing my cheek then taking off I looked opening the letter "i want a date atleast give me that if u say no ill still come if u say yes then ill stil come put this on and tel me yes" I read with a smile I looked opening it it was breath taking I put it on it glowed showing i said yes he smiled hugely feeling it I sliped it away walking in they turned "ooooooo pretty necklaace" kami said i blushed nodding "wha was that" kat asked they ran to the window to see the guys cheesing they laughed I just layed there looking at the necklace they hoped in "whats up with her" dante said noddding to me I was writing a new song "dont know" they all said they chibi fell liz caled I anwsered "sup liz" I said "uh huh uh huh omg congrats hey wouldnt it be cool if u gave birth to ur baby ina dollar tree" I said their heads shot over "NO IT WOULDNT BE COOL!" u heard her yell the girls laughed like the guys "uh huh u say no but i say yes" I said grinning "if I was there id smack u" she said I snickered "I love u to big sis" I said she laughed so whos the baby daddy if u do have one" I asked "hm chance" she said "U R NOT THE FATHER" i yelled they busted out laughing "omg really!" she yelled "sorry I been wanting to say that for a while now" I said he chucklled in my head "omg ur so dumb" frost yelled laughing "im just saying we could all learn by watching maury" I said them and her laughing so hard "haha why u laughing" chance called "cuz vivanne is so fucking dumb" she said "what did she say" he asked kissing on her i made a gagging sign they laughed "she said it would be cool if we gave birt to our baby in a dollar tree" she said he chibi fel "then she asked me who would the dad be I told her u and she said U R NOT THE FATHER like we were on fuckin maury or some shit then she said she wanted to say it for a whille then she said we could learn by watching maury" she said he laughed at that "shes so stupid" his friend said she laughed "hey hey dont douche on me just cuz u dont watch jerry andd maury" I said she laughed "jerry to" she asked me "jerry jerry jerry" we chanted "omg are they chanting jerry" cchance yelled she facepalmed "so where u at" I asked her "in italy some chick showed up saying a guy named aro wanted to see u" she said my eyes went wide "liz was she blonde" I said walking out "yeah she said if u didnt show up something would happen" she said "omg' chance" she yelled "jane dont do anything" I roared into the phone "why not u didnt come" she said "I didnt know okay" I said she believed me "sorry but ro wants to see u badly" she saidd "ill be there soon" I said coldly hanging up I walked in "whats up" lena asked me "jne attacked liz them" I said packing quickly "what the fuck why" lina yelled "aro wanted to see me and she didnt give me the message til tonight i gotta go u guys up for it or what cuz either way kaley them needs to go" I said "what the fuck do u men kaleys not going" he yelled "u r to u idiot these are the pl u need to meet" I snarled at him they fumed "why huh" lein snarled "u wana be dead fine with me" I snarled coldly walking out they jogged after me "u mean those volturi ppl" kaley yelled i eyed her like yep I took off for italy I got on they joined me "hm why are u so worried" jay-kun thought "my sister was attacked im scared for her jay" I thought he cooled me down they eyed me I as looking down worried about liz still but he took some of it off "hm is this liz girlr important to her" lein asked lena "very she may be adopted but their still her brothers andd sisters and hen their hurt shes hurt she doesnt like that at all so she will most likely be worried or she wil- "rip their heads off plz' he snarled soon we landed I took off in y car like em I puled up "nobo- I kneed him and slammed the othes head against the wal hopping the gate they were shocked I walked in chance lay there liz sobbing over him aven patting her i walked over "move back" I said iceily thei heads shot over they were shocked I got here so fast I sucked the nevom out spitting it in a cup I looked leaning it them watching soon i healed him sparkles shot through his body fighting off the rest of the venom it won he glowed then he landed he woke up rubbing his head he hugged liz she was eyeing me "who were they" aven yelled "ppl im going to ddeal with" i snarled coldly leaving they ran out hopping it liz waddled out "tel her she better come back" she roared at lena "kk" she said she zoomed off I pparked walking in I shoved felix out the way pissed off they joined me we walked in they turned I threw aro against the wall "U FUCKING ATTACKED HER" i roared at him they ran in kota them glared like ur gonna have to fight al of us "im sorry my dear but u have never- "SHUT UP! ATTACK HER AGAIN AND I WONT SPARE UR FUCKING LIFE ARO!" i snarled throwing him aside caius chuckling "if only u would join us" caius said she tried "im not ur lap dog" I snarled at em kicking her she hit the wal unconcious her bf ran to her I smiled coldly "what the fuck do u want" I snarled the threw me it I caught it "just thought u should see that" alec said I looked i was shockedd i droped it shaking in shock "whats wrong" ayame yelled I backed up from it "omg" lina whispered "what" lein yeled "their out they have alo of vamps on their side" lena yeled "why is she in shock though we- "her ex is one of the powerhouses" lena said "wait u mean to tel me u dated the second strongest royal sons" dante asked me "for a while then I had to move he wasnt happy at al but I still had to go so I did we tried but we couldnt have along distance realtionship so we parted" i said "were u stil fat" he asked me coldly I was shocked "now that was uncalled for" lena snarled jane made him think he was in pain I looked at her she hit the wall with a shreik of pain I blocke alecs abiltys I looked "lets go" I snarled  coldly we walked outt I leaned there I ffelt his warmth touch me I cooled down alot I knew he smiled as I touched his when he got angry he layed on his bed watching me soon they left me alone he hoped into my window as I was getting a shower he layed on my bed I walked down in this amazing and sexy outfit my hair his fav color I didnt know it was his fav color I had did my makeup it all the necklace on he smilled standing up with a red tint on his cheeks I smiled walking to him he saw my outfit his eyes widened at it I blushed he smiled stroking my cheek it was like that one night he leaned down to kiss me hen someone knocked I sighed he looked mad "hey"I saidd good thing it was soundproof I could hear them but they couldnt hear me "hm" he said I kissed his cheek he smiled my arms going around his neck he chuckled his going to my waist "icey" kami said knocking I sighed he went to kiss me again when they called I walked to the door a bit angry he layed on my couch she was shocked "Im just doing some touch ups" I said she raised her eyebrow "oh okay u look awesome" ava said they were in awe of me I blushed "thanks" I said they nodded i shut the door he was infront of me I was shocked he smiled down at me I took his cloak hood down loving to actually look in his eyes without him being all shadowy under the cloak he smiled my arms going down and going around his neck his hands slowly slid down they gripped my waist he pulled me closer I was so close I smiled he put some strands back he leaned down to kiss me once again but of course we were interuptedd by a girl behind him "my lord" she said he turned pissed off now I stood there she glared at me he saw it I had walkd off he leaned down "do not desrespect my future queen" he whispered her eyes widened she bowed "im sorry my lord" she said I sliped on my heels brushing my hair i did my bangs man did I look amazing he stood there starring at me after she had left his hands griped my waist again I smiled leaning back he chuckled whirling me around i was stunned at how quick he did it he eyed my lips I smiled leaning up he leaned down he pecked em then they crashed down on mine we kissed he changed me by one touch we continued without air he pinned me on the wall we continued he slowly let em go my one arm hung around his neck pulling him down my leg hitched on his waist mmmy body curvved around him it said it all we continued his tongue slid on my bottom lip I let him explore it all man was it amazing so many sparks it strengthed our bond together I pulled away he smiled leaning down I thought he was gonna kiss me again but his lips went down kissing my neck I moaned quietly trying not to let him hear it he heard it though he wanted to hear me moan louder so it got kinda hard he hit my spot I moaned loudly he smirked on my skin I felt it his fangs glided down the hickey he gave me "jay-ku-kun" I moaned he smiled at that we continued I hit his spot he bit his lip i continued sucking now he groaned pulling me in closer his arms around my waist we continued someone knocked we both turned I sighed covering it up with makeup he chuckled ""oops" he said I laughed "shut up" I said to him he chuckled sitting their not caring i anwsered it "hn whats up chicka u were supose to be down here in a few mins not hours" ava said "umm so sorry" I said blushing ray smirked I eyed him like shut up he chuckled silently mouthing ill see u there he fliped out I walked out slipping on my leather jacket taking the long part off I sliped on my heels throwng my hair back I walked out he changed to he saw the three hickeys he growled they threw e my keys I caught it taking my hat tilting it we got in and zoomed out heading ffor the karoke club I zoomed forward taking a turn me and liz were talking about babys randomly for stupid fun I zoomed in doing this epic move parking they highfived me we walked in guys drooled we had fun when the guys walked in he walked in beside lein and raven he eyed me I smirked at he hickeys on his neck he growled silently I giggled turning away we had fun soon dirty dancer came on he walked over to me he looked at the dance floor I smiled standing up we danced on the bar counter dancing on each other "haha lein hope ur done with her" kai said "why" he asked they nodded to me and him dancing on each other he grinded on me I didnt care truly he looked over his eyes widened at that he looked so pissed off at that he took his imprints hand  lizs best friends jaw droped him grinding on me "wow" she said "yep" her other friend said "what" liz said "ur baby sister is getting some" she said nodding to us she turned I returned it I hd his hands on my hips  her jaw droped at us grinding on each other "omg" she said "haha shes loose tonight" may said "yep" anna said "what u guys starring at" gena asked "were staring at vivy and that guy grinding on each other" may said their heads shot over we continued my arms around his neck "damn get some then vivy" frost said I walked off he grinned backing up fliping down raven grinned he smacked him "im just saying man" raven said kai chuckled I had to go on do some songs ugh f me I had wiped their minds of me doing give your heart a break I clicked on my music for give your heart a break I sang backstage "woner where she is" lein thought I walked out singing it I sang it ppl loved it I continued singing it the girls grinned I continued singing it he turned as the guys looked onstage he was shocked I sang i continued singing it I continued rocking it ppl dancing to it I walked down the runway I stood there singing it I sang my fav part playing piano I held it "wow" kaylie said I sang it kicking it out as I continued singing it he smiled I continued singing it rays band sat down he took his cloak hood down like em girls swooned over em a girl asked for his autograph he signed it looking away coldly as she asked him to dance he waatched me I ended they cheered looudly "ray-kun" I thought his head shot up I smiled at him he stood up disappearing backstage we shared kisses my arms around his neck liz's bestys jaw drroped she silently took off he pulled away his hand going down my cheek  I smiled nuzzling closer into his hand she pointed to us I was looking in his eyes she mouthed what she mouthed they wee kissing her eyes went wide she moouthed no way thats ot her style she shrugged he smiled at me I smiled back he sat there I zipped my boots up walking out he whirled around in his chair his eyes widened I smiled sitting on his lap he chuckled his arms instantly going around me he leaned in to kiss me again I leaned down "hey u guys where are u" karina yelled I sighed he did to like why are we always interrupted I giggled "inpatient much" I whispered he chuckled "im getting u back for the hickeys" he whispered I giggled standing up taking a mic I leaned there shades on "sup" he said coldly to raven "dude leins been wanting to talk to u lein" raven caled "asshole" I thought he laughed at that he looked curious "nothing" he muttered I looked away as he looked over "so u got new songs for ur band" crystal asked me "a few but two of em arent all well u know" I said she nodded "I still think u kiled it at bandslam" she said I laughed fistbumping her like yeah "band slam" he thought "yeah me and my band entered we had to do duets and well long story" I thought he smiled starring at me lein walked back he fumed at him starring at me raven noticed he yanked him away "focus on ur imprint and leave icey alone" he whispered "why should I huh" he snarled "becuz u fucked up with her" he said shoving him away walking off crystal mouthed thanks he nodded I looked over smiling at him he smiled back "guess im up" I said fired up she laughed "ur always s hyper vivanne-chan" hina said I grinned "how can u guys not be" I said they laughed he smiled lein fumed at that "bitch" he muttered he slammed him against the wall we were to busy talking "call her that again" he whispered menacingly he noticed that fired up look raven got it when someboddy called crystal something his eyes went wide like u didnt he smirked throwing him he hit the wall raven smiled at that "yosssh im gonna rock it" I said in jap "u should go out their rioting" crystal said in jap I giggled running out they cheered loudly he sat down I sang rock god i wrote this about ray-kun I continued singing it ppl nodded to it lena them nodded to it grinning crystal danced on the runway I continued singing it i swung my hips do the next verse I continued singing it he smiled knowing this was about I continued singing it i walked down it I twirled around singing it ppl loving it crrystal them dancing behind me I continued singing it i rolled it around with em I sang my fav part on the bar counter with em i continued singing it he smiled after that they sneak off after making out they tell em then they do some things she gets turned on they tape her singing a song him al up on her then when they play it it says were not stupid and gives em the middle fingers else where we made out my hand grabbed his sliding in he got wat I wanted he smirked like u want more I nodded "plz give me more" i whispered in his ear he got turned on immensely by me begging him for it for his touch he smiled he un zipped my shot shorts and unbuttoning it he sliped em off his hands went in they rubbed "jay" I shreiked in pleasure he continued soon he changed to his full vampire self he was much more sexy omg he rubbed soon it got to a speed where i didnt thik it was possable to be that fast I screamed his name he smiled "i told u so" he whispered he had told me  that if i kept talking hed make me scream jay-kun and well I did he continued i wanted him badly he continued he wanted to go ful on not just rubbing i did to but we couldnt i looked his fingers slid in soon I thrusted going wild his hands pinning mine above me he smirked "jay-kun dont dont stop" i whispered he continued going fast "im about to" he stoped instantly "dont wanna ruin those pretty panties" he whispered walking out damn him I buttoned em texting sanny he peeked in to see me writing a new song he smiled "karoke night forthe two of us so be ready" he said "awwy but we did karoke night" I said he smirked walking out I looked biting my lip god I want him I sighed standing up I finished what he started in the shower i didnt know he was watching at all I sighed he continued watching in the doorway he wanted to get in with me and finish it make me moan his name but he wanted to wait a tiny bit longer i did to but i couldnt resiste doing it he shut it silently I moaned continueing he listened by the door loving it he remembered me moaning his name he sighed "damn I want u" he whispered before walking off and out my room I got a shower then got out I put on this epic outfit i drew itd hook him in I slipped on my boots I brushed out my hair doing it I brushed my bangs ove it was this sexy red color ina high ponytail i put on the necklace walking out he turned on the phone his eyes went wide "ready" I asked him he nodded hanging up I walked off bending down grabbing my leather jacket he chewed his lip thinking why are u torturing me I sliped it on we left we pulled up I got out  his arm around me we walked in sitting down at a table we enjoyed our date his hand went on mine it slowly went up i was shocked I looked at him he acted like he wasnt doing it they pulled it back sliding in he rubbed I bit my lip he continued he thrusted in I looked at him he smirked a sly smirk I looked getting on his lap he continued I looked at him leaning down "u really wanna do this" I whispered "maybe u shouldnt have teased me in the car" he whispered his fist sliding in i gasped loudly "im sorry' i moaned in his ear he smirked continuing i looked "ur about to make me- "I dont care now do I" he whispered in my ear I went he smiled sliding out I glared at him he smirked i stood up cleaning myself up in the bathroom he walked in shutting the door locking it he walked in turning me around he kissed me i Kissed him back  it got intense he set me on the sink we continued making out in the bathroom he looked taking his sword out throwing it hit all the cameras i looked shoving him against the wall he grinned fingering me over i got off walking to him he grabbed me up kissing my neck when kami called  I sighed mad he chuckled continueing 'sup" I said his arms around my waist kissing on me I giggled he smiled "hm what u up to" she asked me "a date" I said "huh do I know him" she asked I smirked at him he mouthed no "yeah u know him" I said looking at him he mouthed ur so getting it I giggled at that  "hn is that music" she asked "yeah another karoke night" I said he continued getting more harder I bit my lip trying not to moan his hand slid in he didnt make it better "ka-kami I gotta go" I said "later girl u know the others are hurt ur not realy talking to em right" she asked "I dont really care" I said hanging up he chuckled "ur so mean' he whispered "shut up" I said he laughed "come here" he said as I was covering it up "no ur gonna give me another hickey" I said he eyed me "so" he said I turned walking out justto make him mad he yanked me back in locking it i laughed my arms going around his neck us two whispering me making smart comments he growled that turned me on alot i smiled he chuckled at that "ur gonna get in trouble when we get home" he whispered "I like trouble" I said his hands pulled me close by my ass I eyed him "ur being naughty tonight" i whispered "hm ur tempting me" he whispered "u call that a threat" I asked him he growled i pulled himdown kissing him he was stunned he kissed back it got intense we did the game outside I giggled on his lap he chuckled playing with my hair I leaneddown kissing on his neck he kissedmewhen u heard a cop horn he shot up taking my hand we took off we looked back i smiled we ran to our  car leaving he whooped i laughed sitting there shdes on we parked outside it I leaned there he  smiled "I had an amazing time jay-kun" I said he smiled hugely "im glad" he said I smiled stroking his cheek he nuzzled his head in it I sighed walkin inside I was in a bubble bath thinking of him I sighed getting out I put on a robe putting on clothes I went to bed with a smile I woke up in my jersey my hair let down soon someone rang the door as I sliped on short shorts I walked down in wat i wanted I anwsered it he leaned there his whole face lit up at the sight of me I shut it it was my ex johnny he knocked "come on icey open the door i i miss u" he whispered I used to die to hear that but now I dont want anyone but jay-kun he knocked "jay-kun" I thought he groggily wwoke up "lemme in now icey" he roared "no" I yelled he got dressed at vamp speed not giving a damn what i looked like he took off he phased in to see my ex pinning me "lemme go johnny" I yelled "no now shut up" he yelled he threw him back I shot up hugging into him he looked at me his eyes so soft johnny yelled running at him he had him he showed me he was so dangerous it made no sense the shenu girls loved bd boys but not this bad but I felt more  attracted to him he ran out he stood there his hand on the wall like he was a monster I walked to him he didnt see i sliped under he was shockedd i smiled he grinned and pinned me I was shocked he smirked I  kissed  him hungrily he kissed back he started grinding on me I looked he yanked me forward by my belt he continued I moaned so looudly he smiled "jay-kun w-w-why are u u t-tortu- I shreikedin pleasure he smirked "hm I want u icey badly I ccant resiste u" he whispered I loked up "I want u to jay-kun but we cant just yet I know ur temptations are strong but I want u to be really sure" I whispered he bit  his lip i walked out it was so hard saying  no i wanted him to pin me like he always does and well u get it I clicked on my music I sang he walked down looking for me he watched me I continued singing it he  bit his lip he took a mic he got on i turned he smirked his hand going own my legs  he  continued me working my hips he took a mic all up on me he smiled clicking it on he smiled doing his part I worked  iton him he bit his liip continuing my cell rang I continued he grabbed me up continuing i sang it he smiled hishead ggoing down my  neck and down more he swung my hips I ended he  smiled when someone knocked I sat there putting makeupp on it he had smeared it giving me another one I tried it covered 'dude what u guys umm doing here" he asked "dude we been tracking u for a while" a guy with a deep voice like sams said "hm this isnt umm my mansion" he said "then whos is it" another guy asked "my girlfriends I guess"" he said "dont use her" his other brother said he glared punching him he was shocked he smiled "so u up for karoke tonight' his friend asked I giggled at that "sure" he said they nodded I was on the phone with tamera anna gena may and june he sighed I put it away he was outside working out I walked outside phone n charge I got on his lap he continued i was shocked "u mad at me" I asked "whos damon" he said "hm a baka who uses girls for their blood" i said "and stefan" he asked "oh dont worry hes with my cousin elena gilbert I said he looked leaning up i dipped he growled running in I was on the couch he threw me against the wall it got very very intense wait were alone he thought then his true side showed his animal side he knew it would drive me nuts we conttinued i wanted himm so so badly I puled him closer by his belt he chuckled "ur being naughty" he whispered "god I want u" I whispered he smirked at  me "u dont think I dont want u" he  whispered I looked at him "u drive me nuts when u dont even mean to like in the karoke club or now" he said looking me up andd down he bit his lip a chick caled "happy birthday" she yelled that made me feel shitty he saw me layed back texting I looked away missing eley he eyed me "i dont want u anymore" he snarled "I dont care" He said hanging up I was looking at him he turned "why didnt u tel me it was ur birthday" I asked he looked at me "its nothing for u to worry abuot" he said "what do u want for a gift atleast let me get u that" i  said he yed me "one thing" he said I nodded "shes sitting next to me" he sid I looked over I stood up darting upstairs he smirked standing he took off he pinned me on the wall I poofed u heard me llaugh I shut my door locking it I threw my leather jacket to the side when I felt someone behind me I turned swiftly ray-kun smirked "didnt think locking the door would help did u" he asked  "what do u want from me from ur birthday" i whispered he smiled leaning down "I want... you" he said "wait what" I said looking up at him he chuckled "I want u and u  know what I mean" he whispered "u dont like waiting do u" I asked "when ur going around in this no" he said I looked at him like whatevs he smirked pinning my hands above me "I want u icey plz" he whispered I looked up at him he looked in my eyes pleadingly I wanted him badly to  I took his cloak hood down he looked up my hand ran down his cheek he smiled my hand continued going down hehad his eyes shut his breath caught my hand slowly went to his chest it stopped athis collar it went down him just enjoying my touch my other hand joined it I slid it off him he was shocked it slid back up then it went down his shoulder I took his hand our hands perfect for each others just like his lips were perfect for mine "u know what I love about u dont u" i whisperedin his ear his eyes opened he shook his head no I told him "and I love ur touch" I continued he bit his lip "I love ur llips" i whispered tracing them he couldnt take it no more he pinned me kissing me hungrily I returned it very well his hands gripped my waist pulling me closer he tore the top I put on before i darted upstairs off I enjoyed it he kissed my neck i moaned softly he continued soon he hit my spot I moaned loudly his fangs teased it I wanted him so badly at the moment he sucked on my neck giving me this huge hickey damn him he chuckled going down I looked moaning "jay-kun" I moaned he continued  he came up unbutting my short shorts he unzipped em slidding em off I did it to as we continued I pulled away "are u sure" i whispered in his ear "im sure" he said I nodded he kissed me I kissed him back his hand slid in he changed a tiny bit fully he had the speed like last time his hair a tiny bit longer his eyes these sexy greenish red he rubbed I bit my lip on the wall he smirked continuing i moaned loudly he smirked "imma have to make it sound proof huh' he whispered huskily I just licked his lips he growled at that he smirked  taking out his cell phone "yeah hey its uh jay" he said eyeing me in only a bra and panties "sup man" he said "I cant make it imma be real busy" he said eyeing me I looked like oh shit he smirked "its cool man we can postpone it" he said "yeah that sounds good HEY U BETTER NOT LOCK THAT FUCKING DOOR ICEY!" he yelled i laughed u heard the lock click he growled his friend was no doubt shocked "iceyyy huh" he asked "gotta go I guy things to do" he said growling he shut it calling "dont bother me at all" he snarled hanging up throwing it down he phased in he pinned me on the door i looked up like oh shit im in trouble "ur in trouble" he whispered I bit my lip he smirked looking me up and down  he kissed me I kissed back this kiss was diffirent it was ful of lust want and passion his hand slid in he rubbed at top speed i was screaming in pleasure my cell rang he took it clicking reject then he turned it off he threw it he began again this time rougher I guess he was punishing me for the lock and the phone I looked literaly moaning in pleasure "faster" I moaned  he  looked and then he went so fat my juices poored out I gasped loving it he rubbed it faster then he left me high and dry damn him I sighed mad he smirked I got a shower he slipped his shirt on walking out shutting the door  hm he wants to play dirty lets play he doesnt wanna do this game with me I put on something I knew would drive him nuts I passed the work out room his eyes widened he put it up looking out he saw me his eyes went wide so wide "damn her" he thought i walked into the stageroom humming he looked gripping onto the wall he couldnt he walked in shuttiing it I was downstairs working on training i went outside training with my weapons sensai would be proud I continued he walked out with his buddies football out I continued they knew about the elements he was shocked lena caled I picked it up sweating in a kimino "yeah" I said "hm u know I cant stay mad forever i was training lele" I said "whoa whos she" his friend asked he smaked him "dont look or touch" he snarled walking off they shrugged "yeah uh huh" I said "no I I know hat to do lele gosh plus i been working on it" I said leaning there I hung up setting it down I continued rmembering what sensai taught me I continued  anna them whistled I turned and grinned hugely walking over "sup" I said to em they laughed "nothing u seem sweatty" gege said "of course I am u know what I do at this time" I said "awwy let us innnn" anna said slipping her jacket off i laughed they grinned "go change into something thats not a kimino show some skin" may said i smirked at her she laughed "shut up and go" june said I giggled hands up like fine i walked inside changing to something that would drive him nuts and show some skin I fliped out landing his eyes widened he caught it hanging on the hoops the irls admiring them I waved my hand they turned 'nice chicka" gege said i hit her laughing she giggled we put in our headphones i put on rain over me they watched us train with our weapons on other mats I continued wworking on my kicks I continued I fliped back landing in a split I continued "so is that ur girl on that one mat" his best friend asked pointing to me he nodded I continued I fliped back several times anna training hard his friend was very interested in her I looked throwing several kunai it went hit each target I fixedd anna's stance "make sure ur oppnent cant find an opening but watch out for one also" I said she nodded I looked at theirs "hm nice" gege said to me I snickered shrugging I continued I grinned at anna she giggled we sat around drinking water them admiring us "ur girls got a curvy figure  nice" his best friend said he turned "duude" he yelled he laughed I smiled at anna she laughed hard "ur a mess" june said to me I giggled "im sorry I couldnt help it" I said tamera sat down "sup hooooess" she said i laughed "biatch" we all said then laughed about it with her "so who u guys starring at" he asked I stood up tamera walked on the water with me blow came on I stood there i looked up at her she looked up to we ran at each other u saw the power emmiting from us I fliped over her turning I swipedherfoot she fliped back smiling we continued gege them watching us spar hardcore "man ur girls got skills" his friend said "huh" he said I looked and then raised my hand doing signs she shoved it back I fliped landing behind her I twirled kicking her side she hit the gate they turned i smirked slyly "ur out" anna said I smiled walking off the water hand out she took it "nice thought  u woulda used the water whip" she said "u know im always creative oh and by the way" I said throwing a kunai it hit by her head she poofed i smirked she laughed I grinned at her with a wink "whatcha mean" he asked "she does got some skills but her stance is weak" "u got better" gege yelled "yeah I do" he caled "is that a challenge" anna called he hoped it "yeah it is" he said in my face I smirked at him "im good gege" I said she smiled "thanks" she sid fistbumping me as she passed he watched they all did "gege stop playing with him" I said she smiled "like u can talk u play with ur oppnents" she said I smirked at her she laughed I leaned there she took him down smirking we walked inside he eyed me I smirked at him he growled under his breath I got a shower getting dressed jogging down waving my hand they stood up we walked into it "play tears dont falll" gena said shaking me I laughed they peeked in "fine" I whined she whooped with june and may "got u guys have issues" anna said "oh yeah like u can talk im not the one that likes to- "shut up" she yelled i laughed "haha u like to- "SHUT UP U GUYS ARE FREAKS TO!" i yelled they laughed "it pays to be freaks" june said smiling like u know what i mean we laughed "ur so nasty" gege said "yeah I got that from him when I was whipping him with the- "omg tmi"  may yelled i was laughing in the backround they leaned there "wow girls are freaky to" jay said I looked up smirking "like u would know" I said bluntly he smirked "ur the one who wanted it to" he said I fumed at that "least I didnt leave u high and dry" he said he chuckled walking out I scoffed "do we wanna know" tamera asked me "no" I said he peeked in "oh can we use the stageroom" he asked "fine we can attract a crowd in the garage anyway" I said they grinned hugely we left "whatt u girls doing" he called "stuff" gege said I laughed "stuff" I copied she hit me I laughed stumbling down we walked into the garage I clicked it open the stage coming up I smiled tamera started on the drums I grinend nodding to it I sang we played grinning at each other loving being together again I sang I want u to want me gena them nodded to it ppl came listening to it soon a bigger crowd came I continud singing it I was just beginning "ugh wha is that crap" his friend said 'who knows but the crowd seems to love it" his best friend said I continued singing it I put mine up she played it I continued singing it they played soon he walked down and out I continued singing it "vivanne is so cool" a girl said dancing to it 'right" a girl called  they highfived they threw me my guitar "hey" I yelled playing it back to back with anna us grinning at each other I continued singing it he looked covering his ears I played it rocking it soon I ended "ugh what was that crap" he asked me inside I looked like huh "uh singing" i said "hm u suck  stick to being pretty" his bass player said I fumed at that walking upstairs they did their element we were gonna shock em tonight I layed on my bed stil mad at him for what he said he wanted that kinda singing ill give him that I stood up walking in anna turned "lets give em what they want huh girls" I said gena grinned "u spoke my mind" she said "duets" I said she fistbumped me I giggled we had fun there he called I anwsered "u coming" he asked "yeah were getting ready" I said hanging up throwing it down I got a shower "she stil mad at u" his drummer asked "yeah" he said I was gonna make him regret it I walked around "Damn" they all said I laughed putting on my hat it hd blonde in it we walked in vip we showed it "lad to have u back here miss shenu" the owner said they walked in I smiled noding "were preforming tonight so uh get the stage ready" june said coldly he did I sat there he knew it was me by the eyes "damn" he thought about me I laughed with em some chicks walked over I signed it "we saw u at bandslam are u preforming tonight" she asked us we had decided nott to "uh" I said "shes preforming tonight" she yelled they cheered so loudly he covered his ears "when the hel did this turn on me" I asked em they shrugged I sighed "haha wow they like that crap" his drummer asked okay thats it I walked back "were preforming after gena them" I said he nodded gena them rarn out doing their true element they were shocked "u should date her not that fake chick" his bass player said my eyes went wide "let the bodies hit the floor tears dont fall and our best one" I said they grinned hugely fistbumping me we changed to our kinda element clothes I had on a fishnet top I put on my boots doing my hair up how I love it she walked back "rock it" she said I walked out cloak on I sang it "IM JUST FUKING KIDDING U READY TO ROCK" i yelled they cheered loudly chanting our names tamera pumped it up I smirked throwing my cloak off I smiled starting on my guitar for monster they joined in tamera on the drums anna playing to I sang monster I continued singing it ppl nodding to it I started we sang monster he didnt know it was me I threw my hat off they cheered chanting vivanne I continued singing it his bass players jaw droped "dude" his drummer said he turned noding to it they pointed on I continued singing it he turned he was shocked I continued singing it "this still isnt our kinda element" his best friend said them rioting over it I continued singing it I bent down I did my fav part I stuck my tongue out they whooped at that gena them rioting on tables I eyed him I did the monsters voice his eyes went wide in shock I continued anna rocking on the bass "go viv" gege yelled "is this her usual element" jay asked her "this stil isnt ur element watch" may snarled I whispered i screamed my voice going down we played I threw my other top off I smiled my fishnet top under it I sang let the bodies floor I sang it he sat there in shock of me I continued singing it a guy taping it I shreiked it I sang it I roared it coming up I continued tamera head banging to it annas hair in her face we played she threw her drum stick up catching it I sang the next verse I sang it "she stil isnt that good" the bass player said I screamed it more ppl ran in "omg its vivanne" a girl yelled so many ppl ran in rioting to it I sang my fav part going around bent down them loving it "go vivanne" they chanted together we played I sang it It turned into a roar it got into a shreik they cheered loudly "whoa" his drummer said I sang it jays foot taped I shreiked it gege them on tables dancing to it I shreiked it I ended they cheered loudly "hm what u guys think hero or tears dont fall" tamera said they chanted tears dont fall I grinned laughing a bit "anna u want the solo" I whispered "no u got the solo chicka show him what u can do" she whispered i fistbumped her and tamera walking up we played I walked to the mic and screamed it they cheered loudly soon tamera joined in we played I sang it anna played nodding to it I had both hands on the mic june playing my guitar I sang it I was rocking it ppl loving it he watchd me in awe his bass player stood up rioting to just like his drummer he watched me I continued singing it june grinned  I eyed him "watch me jay-kun watch me" my eyes said his eyes widened anna played it "watch" gegesaid to him he raised hi eyebrow I smiled june played i sang it she threw me it I looked up and did it his eyes widened in shock I continued playing it gege grinned hugely I sang it he was stunned "hm icey" he whispered in shock "now u know this is her element" gege said walking off I sang it playing now june head banging she jumped out she surfed it may and she laughed I sang it we played it I had my guitar behind me watching them play they cheered so loudly it hurt my ears I walked back with em I sat there them acting dumb "my girlfriend is the lead singer dude lemme in" he yeled "sorry nobody- "let em in" I said coldly standing there he looked and steppedout the way "were gonna leave u guys umm alone" his bass player said I leaned there shades on head turned "look at me icey" he said I continued looking away "icey" he yelled I turned to look at him he stood over me "why didnt u tell me that was the kinda songs u usally played" he asked "wel u were to hung up on the other songs u didnt atleast once listen to me u just kept saying what was that crap just cuz other ppl do those songs doesnt mean its crap I kinda like those songs i started out playing those songs theen it changed can u understand that jay" I asked him he nodded "im sorry" he said stroking my cheek I had my arms crossed he sighed kissing me i couldnt resiste his kisses he pulled away going to walk off I caught his hand pulling him back kissing him he was stunned he kissed back soon he pulledme up my legs around his waist as we continued making out my back hit the wall he continued my arms around his neck his bestys walked back their eyes went wide "wow" his bass player mouthed he turned I blushed unwrapping em he caught my hand like stay I smiled at him "I have to go out" I said to him andd him only "fine but beback here after our song okay" he whispered "okay" I said he smiled I giggled and walked down I sat down "hm dude just wow in a public places" his bass player asked "so" he muttered they chuckled he walked out doing this song i was dancing wih em soon I stood there he glared at me I glared right back he let me in I walked over he was shoving a girl off his lap "hey chick" I said she looked i waved it she stood up I got on his la "thanks for the spot" I said grinning she fumed he chuckled his arms going around me "whos this" she yelled "my girlfriend and imprint icey this is cindy one of my exs" he said I looked up at her she was glaring me down my power shot up she looked she backed up I smirked looking down it went down she eyed me "whatever im not wasting my time on some jackass who barely shows any emotion u shoud dump him i doubt he shows any for u" she said "nah he shows quite alot" I said leaning back he smiled warmly at me she was shocked "example" he said kissing me she waws stunned "he always did it in private with  me" she thought I kissed him back instantly it got like before his friends had left she walked off we continued not giving a damn at all lena caled I hit reject and kissed him he kissed me back instantly soon anna them walked back their jaws droped in shock he wiped it I got up he didnt want the others to know yet I looked at them "sup" I said "ur going on again lele says so" may said I sighed defeatedly I handed him a cd I sang in the dark by me I sighed I walked out singing it ppl danced to it I continued singing it our eyes connected he bit his lip i smiled at him walking down the runway gege them dancing I sang the next verse he growled in my mind I sang it "come on jay-kun" I thought he held himself down I swung my hips moaning in the bond his eyes widenedd he looked ready to rip my clothes off I did the next one he bit his lip badly I sang it I swung my hips gege howled I laughed continueing to sing I was on a table I anced to it the lights flashing on and off I sang it I got on the dance floor I droped ppl ohed I came back up smiling I fliped back landing on a table I danced on gege he watched me like his bass player watched gege both their eyes showed lust we continued we grinded on each other just for their eyes their eyes widened I ended walking back "omg u guys wtf was that" may asked we whispered they busted out laughing "ur gonna get enough of teasing em one day ur gonna tease him and hes gonna rip ur clothes off icey" june said "who says she doesnt want that" gege asked "i sure as hel didnt" I said their jaws droped "omg!" anna said laughing lie nasteeh I laughed pointing to her they walked back we turned he nodded off they looked like oh shit they dipped he shoved me on the wall I looked up he smirked "got a sex drive to push the start huh" he whispered I smirked at him "dont act like u didnt know id do something sneaky" I whispered "oh babe I knew" he said "good" I said he growled "ur so in trouble when we get home" he said I pulled him forward by his pants gege taped that he bit his lip I smirked at him fingering him down he bent down I leaned up kissing him he kissed me back it got so intense he wanted to tear my shirt off right there I was getting real dirty i was getting some gege mouthed come back they looked back "damn" his bass player moouthed he pulled away "god damn u" he whispered "mmm mmm" I said he growled yanking me back I laughed "come on I have to go bak out" I said he chuckled "I dont want u to" he sid his hands going down my eyes widened in shock his drummers jaw droped all of theirs did I moaned his name their eyes went wide anna taped that they ran off "omg" may said as they showed em it "omg did his hand just go down there" june said her eyes wide "she wanted it just as much Ibet u" his drummer sid sitting down they looked up "yeah she probably did thas one thing I can say she be macing" gege said "haha yeah she does" june said "j-j-jay-kunnnnnnnn" I moaned he smiled continueing I got so wet he felt it he continued anyway not caring his hands ust going at me I gasped as histwo fingers thrusted in he turned me around sliding em out he licked em off I bit my lip temptation and lust filling me he felt it in his mind he smiled kissing my neck "jay co- I bit my lip blood went down his as I teased the fuck outta him I licked it off he bit his lip like damn u I smiled changing as they chanted his name I smacked his ass he smirked mouthing bed rock they nodded I sat down "have a good time" june asked my eyes went wide they waved it i snatched it they laughed I shoved it in my bag his drumer was eyeing june she smirked I giggled she hit us he went doing his part staring at junne bold as hell we smirked at her he continued she smirked mouthing come on then he bit his lip backing upp his bass player went i eyed em "lets show em what girls can do" I whispered they handed me the mic not bold enough I clicked it on we sat near the bar counter he sang starring at me I stood there  my hand on my hip the leader frost them walked in they looked for us they found us they sat around I smirked "my turn" I whispered to em he looked I did a part they turned I got on continueing he was stunned the girls howled for me "he say icey dont stop u the bestest and I Just be coming off the top as bestest" I said my hands going down his ches I jogged off he growled I walked to them they highfived me I stood there smirking he sang it "omg i cant believe u did that" frost said i laughed "me either what u guys doing here" I asked "the cruise a total bust their staying in hawaii we came back our bfs were idiots and well yeah" frost said I smiled nodding june smirking at me I kicked her she laughed he was eyeing gege I snickered bending down "yeah but I be macing" i whispered "omg shut up" she yelled he walked forward doing it he pointed to me thrusting their jaws droped "omg" miku said I just smirked like like what u see he nodded fingering me on I looked then I did it in a sly way but june saw "u gave him the finger" she said "no I didnt" I muttered "really" gege asked I laughed "I o did" i said they laughed we walked back freely his guys turned to look at me I sttood there mine around me "hm nice song" gege said he smirked at me "yeah we wrote it about some uh girls that are in the club" he said "mm wonder who" june said I stood there him eyeing me he looked me up and down "god I want u" he thought sending it to me I smirked biting my lip "lets go girls" i said leaving a chill behind me "I see why shes caled icey now" his drummer said "yeah shes cold" he said biting his lip turned on by that "omg are u turned on" his bass player asked "I cant lie I am" he said they ohed he laughed they sat down I jumped on taking my mic my music started the girls ohed I did super bass they got on giggling I continued they heard the mac guys up they busted out laughing they got on doing it with me they knew the routine june shoved him in a chair she shoved him in one smirking "just wait" she said to em jumping on they leaned back I did the next verse they let my hair down I continued they smirked "shut up" he said they laughed I continued killing it Idid the hip movements justt like nicki minaj we did it in slow mo girls whooping I was on him our hands went down just like her except more lusty I was on his lap doing it his arm around my waist I went back My han went in my hair i did it we di our own things mine was muh more sexy a guy taping it for youtube as lena them called frost them on some guys to they could care less I ended throwing my hair back walking back he grinned "wow I loved that song" his drummer said he fistbumped him he got on he did a song he called my chick bad they eyed me I blushed "haha yeah u r bad" miku said to me "shut up" i said they laughed he rapped it I took a mic them grinningI hit them all laughing 'shut up" I yelled at em "were just saying" frost said "hey looks like they found u" gege said they looked we all did we saw em looking around girls sat on theirlaps they smirked at em they looked ready to kill them girls "do it to them" I thought sending it to em they stood up walking to his friends they turned they eyed the danace floor they went out he fumed at that so pissed out I smirked backstage watching em get it on them soon they didnt care "yo" I did it I walked out continueing he was stunned I was killing it he was stunned the girls whooped he grinned at me i smirked at him swinging my hips he saw em he knew he couldnt do nothing to me onstage he didnt want it to get back he did it the guys joined em i stood by the girls we looked more sexyer then ever after taking the long prts off the entranced thing showed one saw his eyes went wide he knew what it meant my lipstick shined we walked out shades on their jaws droped a tiny bit they had swagger onstage we stood there we smirked walking back "what is frost them up to" frosts bf asked "their into diffirent guys" a girl said knowing it instantly "what do u mean" mikus bf roared "those guys that theyw ere dancing with imprinted on em so their untouchable only they can touch em" another one said they were pissed about that we were making out in the bathroom not caring we had locked the door Ii gave him several hickeys without him knowing I sucked on his cuts like before him groaning enjoying it their ears to the door "omg" miku mouhed we hear em scatter we madeit soundproof their ears went to it they couldnt hear us "damn she made it soundproof" angie said we continued he grinded on me real slow and good my breaths shortened I looked at him he smirked at me seeing the lusty look I gave him "god damn u jay" I moaned as he tore my shirt "shut up and enjoy it" he whispered in my ear "i don see why im being- I moaned loudly he smirked continueing "i dont ahh faster" I said as he rubbed he smirked  i gasped as his fist thrusted in I looked "why am I being punished" i whisperedin his ear "u godd damn know ur tempting me I want to do u right here" he whispered in my ear i bit my lip "come over tonight" I whispered in his ear he chuckled at that 'why not now u know u want it as much as me" he said I looked he hit it "i I do" I moaned loudly he smirked continueing "but in a bathroom" i asked gasping as he continued working it in me he didnt wanna stop at all "fine I will come over tonight" he whispered in my ear I bit my lip he bent down "but this is to hold u off" he whispered licking real slowly I gasped my juices pouring out on his tongue he looked not wanting to stop he puled my panties up I just stood there he buttned em smacking my ass we walked out "are those hickeys" his bass player said his eyes widened he looked at me I winked walking off with the girls "did u- I giggled they ohed like nice I laughed "we been playing it for the longest haha he gave me one I gave him three" I said they busted out laughing at that he sat down eyeing me like ur so in trouble I giggled at that look soon we stood up "were leaving early" we ccalled as they ran up to us I leaned tthere his hands on my car hovering over me he kissed me i kissed back a tiny bit "hm see u tonight" he whispered in my ear they heard i smirked getting in he shut my door we sped off into the night!