CHAPTER 2》Invitation in my 18th Birthday Debut

" The new student's name is Clark White, Okay Clark White, tell us about yourself." The teacher said as the person came out, A guy with sun glasses and a Dark hair appeared which made my friends and other girls started to mumble and whispered as Diana looked at me then smiled cheerfully.

"A hottie!", She mouthed at me.

"I know right.",I mouthed back.

She squealed as she face back at the Clark--the new student.

I found him hot, attractive. Hmpf. I can take his heart so easily--so simple. Just smile and they will look at you.

I took my opportunity to smile at him but he didn't caught my attention, only those other girls there waving at him as he waved back, Well this is disappointing and embarrassing. I mean like-- he is different but, never mind. I'll just focus on Adrien then.

"Hey everyone, I'm Clark White and I came from Southwark in United Kingdom. I came to study here in Atlanta, Georgia. Am I correct?", He said as he smiled. As expected from his voice, he has a posh accent. Well that's obvious.

"Hi Clark!"

"You look hot! <3 "

"Can I get your number?"

"Come join in my party tonight!"

"Sit with me! <3 "

"Nice shoes man!"

Those voices came out complimenting him, suggesting him, ordering him is a pain in my ass, like its kinda nice to be treated like that ,though I'm popular .In my first day it happens like that, like anyone wanted my autograph, so my first day was much better than his.

"okay, now lets get to settle your seat arrangement Mr. White.",The teacher said.

Oh my gosh! If me and Clark are seatmate this is going to be on school's newspaper, the two popular person being seatmates! This is too much! wait, How about Adrien? Well, maybe he will notice how important I am, hahaha! well whatever!

"okay Mr. White, go sit beside Diana and Thompson go sit infront of Sam.",The teacher continued.

"Okay.."Clark went to sit beside Diana and said "Well, nice to meet fine chucks. I guess we are going to seat each other out."

"Nice to meet you too, The name is Diana Wilson."Diana said as she smiled widely.

Well I guess that was unexpected. " Okay class, now lets get on with the lesson.",the teacher said as he took his stick.

I sighed and wait for break time to bell.

* Time skip! after an hour of teaching chemistry.

****RRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG***** [BREAK TIME]

" Finally! That took years to hear the bell! I'm hungry! ",Alexandra yelled as she stretched and yelled.

"Okay class, remember to pass the requirements before mid terms okay?, Class dismissed.",The teacher said and head off.

I stretched as Jessica and Alexandra went to me, I noticed Diana and Clark are always talking. Well good for her, The Mr. Popular is noticing her.

We went over to Diana to head off to the cafeteria, "Diana, Let's go."I said. "Oh, okay. Talk to you later Clark, You must be ready for History class after break time.",she said to Clark as Clark smiled and looked at me, I smiled back.

We went out and head to the Cafeteria where they were a bunch of students hanging around eating, talking, or whatever. We went on a line and pushed the weak and nerdy people and bought some of our snacks and went to the bench.