CHAPTER 1》New Student

"Astrid, Astrid, honey wake up..", I heard my mom calling my name as I was still asleep a bit, groaning in anger.

"Mom.. I wan't to go to school... except every noon.. I hate morning..", I replied.

"Astrid, dear.. wake up. You need to get ready.."

"For what???!", I replied as I woke up facing her.

"Jesus, Astrid! Can't you at least respect?!", she scolded me as I looked down.

"Sorry, it's just that, I'm tired okay?"

"Tired ditching out going to party?", I was shocked when she said that, it was true that I ditched for parties.

"Ugh! Mom! I'm almost 18 this saturday! Stop treating me like a child! A kid!", I defended myself.

"Astrid, you're my child---my daughter. Now get ready for school, your big brother is downstairs watching TV waiting for you", she said as she went out of my room.

"Whatever..", I stood up and went to take a shower after grabbing my robe.

*

I went downstairs and saw my big brother watching T.V, ready going to school, he looked at me then said

"hurry up, I don't wan't to be late."

"Who cares? At least I'm not going to be scolded and being embarrassed at school."

"Tsk."He rolled his eyes.

"Astrid!", Mother scolded me for having a bad attitude.

"geez.. I was just teasing..", I murmured.

I went to the kitchen and prepared my breakfast, I went to grab the cereal box at the shelves and the fresh milk inside the refrigerator. After that I combined the cereal and the carton milk serving it inside the bowl with my spoon on it, I mixed it then went to the table watching T.V with my brother. After eating my cereal and getting ready going to school I went to grab my backpack and my phone, I went to my pockets and noticed my wallet isn't there so I went to my room and searched it.

"Shoot.. I can't live without my money.. I need to buy food for break time."

When I looked down under my bed, I saw my wallet around the corner so I got on my knees then on the floor trying to fit inside under my bed to grab my wallet, gladly I caught it then went out under my bed.

"ASTRID! GET DOWN NOW!", I heard my mom then went outside after closing the doors and windows.

"Sorry.. tch..",I said as I went through the passenger's seat while my brother went to the backseat.

*

"Okay, We are here.. Look Tommy your friends are outside."Mom said as she pointed my brother's friends facing and waving our car.

"Tch.. Jocks.",I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up.. Preps!",He teased as he opened the backseat door.

"What ever..", As I opened the passenger's seat door and get ready to go out after saying goodbye to mom.

"See ya later mom.."