Andy?

Maya's Pov:

After that crazy hour of non ending heartbreaking events, I cut off all what links me the outside reality and shut my self home. I didn't know what to do or how I should act. My mind kept on telling me to forget about Ian. But my heart even though broken kept on beating rapidly at the mention of that stupid man's name. 

The image of them kissing replied in my mind again and again and every time it made my eyes water. Ian and Rose both kept on calling me and  didn't answer them at all. When going to put my phone on silent mood, it rang again but the caller was neither of those former two. It was jack and my heart broke a little for him as I remembered how I convinced him that his wife adores him only, how he bought flowers and chocolates for her and was ready to ask for forgiveness. Yet the scene that met him ripped his heart apart and made him seethe in anger.

"Maymay..." Jack said sounding tipsy or even drunk as ever

"Jack where are you?" I questioned as I got tensed knowing that he is not used to drinking at all

"In a bar...I tried to forget her...I really did...But I couldn't....I love her...She is carrying my baby...But I guess I am not good enough for her." He ranted between hiccups and I felt pain imaging how this once strong man may look right now; broken, crying and lonely.

"I know Jack. I know...Jack how are you going back home?" I questioned him but there was only silence 

"Jack?" I questioned again yet nothing

"Hello?" a different manly voice greeted after a second 

"Hello, who is this?" I questioned rapidly in an alert tone

"This is the bartender of the bar "VIP", your friend here just passed out and I don't know exactly where to send him if I call a cab for him." the man informed me 

"Give me the address. I will come and pick him up." I answered in a heartbeat because Jack has been one of my closest friends and he deserves to be saved after the harsh day that he had.

I dressed really quickly or let's say that I changed shirts and kept on my sweatpants, wear my shoes and left in a rush. I followed the instructions that the bartender gave me and in half an hour I was in front of this huge bar. The sounds that were erupting from it were different; songs, yells, loud laughter and the lights that illuminated it were vibrant and different. Entering to such bar wasn't the easiest thing. The line in front of it was long because this bar turned up to be the number one go to new bar. Stupid Jack even when sad he kind of does it with style.

When finally entering, different smells hit my nose and I found that most of them were revoking. I was never into alcohol. I couldn't bare loosing my conciseness and I don't even know how people can do that and make themselves so vulnerable.   About vulnerability, I must find Jack then go back to my unfinished tub of ice cream. Searching around, I didn't see him anywhere. But suddenly I felt someone pulling my elbow and while I turned around I came face to face by none other than my heart breaker.

"What are you doing here?" Ian asked in a possessive kind of way and I glared at him angrily.

"None of your business." I yelled over the music and tried to pull my arm out of his tightening hand

"Let me drive you home." He ordered 

"I ride only with people that I trust." I meanly said to him and saw pain and regret flashing in his orbs. I didn't want to hurt him but he already broke my heart and lost my trust.

"May, I swear I didn't do a thing." He promised again 

"You could have pulled away. You could have pushed her away. But no, for the second time I catch you getting intimate and close with her and I cannot take that. I just couldn't live my life questioning if you will once again want her." I said brokenly and finally drew my hand away from his.