The Dream

Ok guys this is where the story technically starts but the first to chapters are background info/flashback so they're still important.

__________________________________________________________________________

ALEX'S POV

I woke up sweating and breathing heavily. It was the dream again. Just thinking about it made me start to sob quietly. I was trying to get ahold of myself so I wouldn't wake up Turner but he had already woke up and trying to calm me down.

"Hey shhhh it's ok he won't be able to hurt you. It's ok..." He whispered calmly while stroking my hair which always calms me down.

"I'm just so tired of this happening. I don't think ill ever be ok until I know he's in jail or is dead." I sobbed into his chest.

"I know but until we find him I'll protect you and make sure your safe." He promised.

"Ok I think I'm gonna check the boys I'll be back." I said leaving the room.

*in the boys room*

When I got to the boys room Kayden was awake in bed looking sad.

"Hey babe what's wrong?" I asked walking over to him.

"Mumma?" Eli asked siting up in his bed.

"Yes babe." I replied picking him up and taking him to Kaydens bed with me.

"Why don't we have a daddy?" Kayden asked.

"Yea where's our daddy at?" Eli asked also.

"Well guys daddy was very mean to mumma and hurt her really bad. He hurt her in many ways so she left so he wouldn't hurt either of you." I said tearing up some.

"Oh mumma it's ok." Eli said hugging me.

"We won't ever let him hurt you again we'll beat him up." Said Kayden.

"Thanks boys. Y'all should probably go to sleep now, it's late and we have lots to do tomorrow." I said happily.

"Ok night mumma. We love you." They replied simultaneously.

*back to Turners room*

"How were the boys?" Asked Turner as I crawled back into bed

"They were fine but they asked me something." I replied.

"What'd they ask?" He questioned.

"Why they didn't have a daddy & where he was." I answered.

"Oh. What'd you tell them?"

"I said that their daddy hurt me & I didn't want them to get hurt so I left him." I replied simply.

"Ok well let's get some sleep." Turner suggested.

"Ok nighty night." I said as he kissed my temple.

"Night." He replied.

__________________________________________________________________________Hey guys super sorry the updates are short and crappy. I'm just starting this story and this is the first werewolf story I've ever wrote so bare with me please. I promise the updates will get longer & better. Please COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE all that fun stuff.

- P.C.😏