Going to the Park

ALEX'S POV

"Hey babes wake up." I said trying to get the boys up.

"I made bacon." I added.

"BACON!!!!" They screamed running to the kitchen.

"Those 2 will be the death of me." I chuckled.

When I got to the kitchen the boys were stuffing their faces with everything they could reach.

Since Turner, the boys, & me are all werewolves I had to make a lot of food. Which was 30 pancakes, 25 waffles, 35 pieces of sausage, 50 pieces of bacon, a bunch of eggs, and some fresh orange juice. That all took about 1-2 hours. Which was a lot of work but so worth it.

"This is the best mumma!!!" Kayden said getting more bacon.

"Yea it's awesome!!!" Eli said.

"They're not lying Alex this is great." Turner said honesty clear in his voice.

"Thanks guys." I said getting a plate full of food.

After we all ate I decided to get a shower while the boys play with Turner. When I got out of the shower I got my outfit. Which was my favorite jean short shorts(they arent to short) with my flowy SuperMan crop top with my matching SuperMan SnapBack & my customized SuperMan Chuck Taylor's. I curled my hair in loose flowy curls and let them cascade down my back. I don't usually wear much makeup so I went with some light mascara and my favorite mint BabyLips.

"Ok boys who wants to match mumma?" I asked walking into the living room.

"Meee" Kayden & Eli said at the same time.

"Ok well y'all gotta get a bath." I replied.

"I'll get them cleaned up while you get the clothes and everything ready." Turner offered.

"Ok let's do this." I said.

I went to the boys room and got their outfits which were SuperMan t-shirts with tan cargo shorts with their customized Superman Chuck Taylor's.

"Ok guys let's get dressed." I heard Turner say from the bathroom.

*after Kayden & Eli are dressed*

"Ok guys lets do your hair." I said getting out some hair gel.

I brushed their hair & spiked the front up with gel.

"So I've got a surprise for y'all." I said smiling.

"What is it?" Eli asked.

"Yea what?" Kayden added.

"Oh don't worry y'all will see at the park." I said.

"Hey boys do y'all wanna get some fro-yo before we go to the park?" Turner asked already knowing the answer.

"YESSSSS!!!!!!!" They screamed.

"Ok let's go." I said laughing slightly.

*at the fro-yo place*

"Welcome to TCBY, what would y'all like today?" The cashier asked.

"Boys what do y'all want?" I asked.

After 2 minutes of whispering to each other they decided on Orange Sorbet.

"And what would you guys like?" He asked Turner & I.

"I'll have Chocolate."Turner said.

"And I'll have Cookies & Cream with rainbow sprinkles." I added.

"Ok that will be $9.53." Jayden(cashier) replied while getting our fro-yo.

"I'll buy this time." Turner said pulling out his wallet.