Tea Party

Once we all got home Brayden said that he had to take Chris back home before her parents got mad.

"Your gonna have to come over more & we can have girl days all the time." I said.

"Yes. Definitely." She replied.

"Tell me if Brayden does anything or if you need some blackmail. I've got plenty of that." I said laughing.

"Ok well bye." She said leaving.

"Bye." I waved.

After they left I changed into some comfortable clothes which was a pair of basketball shorts & my favorite blue camisole. Once I was changed I got the boys & put them in their pj's & then got them in bed.

"Ok I need an accomplice." I said when I got to the living room.

"For what?" Turner asked.

"To go get some tea." I replied.

"Nope I'm not going." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because last time I went with you we spent 25 minutes at the store cause you couldn't decide what kinda tea to get." He explained.

"Fine then I'll take Jayden." I replied grabbing his arm & dragging him with me.

"Why me?" He said dramatically.

"Because no one else will go with me." I answered.

"Can't argue with that logic." He replied sarcastically while waving his arms in the air wildly making me laugh.

We decide to go to Walmart because they should have a better selection of tea. When we got there we jumped out of my truck & went inside. We grabbed one of those basket thingys instead of a buggy(Shopping cart).

"Ok FOLLOW ME!!!!!" I declared.

"My friends are freaks." Jayden muttered under his breath.

"I heard that." I said.

"D*mn wolf hearing." He replied.

"Come on tea is the main focus here." I said.

"Wait what kinda tea are we getting." He questioned.

"AriZonas, Peace Teas, & Bob Marleys." I answered casually.

"What the f#ck is a Bob Marley?" Jayden said confused.

"WHAT THE F#CK IS A BOB MARLEY,...WHAT THE F#CK IS A BOB MARLEY?!?!?!?!" I asked dramatically.

"Yes now what is it?" He asked again.

"It's a type of tea. They all are." I answered.

"Oh ok I gotcha now." He replied.

"Yup now let's go." I replied.

"After you ma'lady."

"Why thank you kind sir." I replied in my best renaissance voice.

"No problem." He replied.

We walked to the liquor isle which is where the tea is also. I was looking at the tea & decided which ones to get. They were all on the top shelf & I couldn't reach it.

"Hey Jayden wanna be the best?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied.

"Ok put me on your shoulders." I ordered.

"Why?" He questioned apprehensively.

"So I can get the teas." I explained.

"Ok come here." He said as I walked over to him.