Getting To Know Alex

My name is Alex Monroe. I have medium to dark brown brunette hair & I'm 5'2. I'm about to turn 19. I have twin boys that are 4. Their names are Eli & Kayden. I had them at the age of 14 because not long after my 14th birthday my boyfriend raped me. I ran away after I found out I was pregnant because my parents think it's wrong to have sex with or to mate another werewolf that's not your soul mate. Oh by the way I'm a werewolf. Soul mates are your other half, they are designed for you to love them and care for them until the end of time. I still haven't meet my mate.

Anyways I ran from Texas to California to live with my friend Turner. He's 2 years older than me but is like my brother. After I told him everything that happened he said I could stay with him until I needed to or found my mate. His parents died when he was 15(about to be 16) so he had an empty room in his apartment. The extra room was turned into a nursery for the boys while me & him share a room. He's been there for me through everything & has helped me with the boys. Without him I would probably be on the streets.

Now about Eli & Kayden. Kayden is the oldest by 5 minutes. He has medium dark brunette hair like mine with baby blue eyes with flecks of silver in them. Eli on the other hand has brown hair with dark green eyes that have flecks of gold in them. I can tell that they both will be ladies men in school. They will make great Alphas one day.

See since I have Alpha blood it would be passed on to each of my boys and then when they turn 18 they will take the title of Alpha. The Alpha is the head of the pack, the Beta is the second in command and will take over as Alpha if anything was to happen to the Alpha and then we have the third in command which is just about as strong as the Beta.

So yea that's all I can think of. You know about me and my boys and the basics of a pack so yea.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's Patience and I will be writing this story. I'm still gonna write MTF but only if it gets comments & votes. I'm lookin forward to doin something new and different. Hope y'all like this and it will get better I promise.

- P.C.