Happiness

Zhen's pov

              I heard my babies are crying. I sat up and went to their crib.

"Hey go back to sleep." Kris said walking to my direction.

"No go back to sleep your already tired of practicing." I said.

"I'm ok." He said. I carry my one year old baby Akisha. Kris carry baby Ken. I feed the baby Akisha. I start to sing my lullabies. Baby Aki start to close her eyes. I put baby Akisha to the crib. Kris did the same.

I went back to bed. Kris lying beside me. He hug me.

"I want another twins." He whisper.

"Ya shut up and sleep." I said. He chuckles.

"Just kidding." He said and kiss my lips.

"Sleep now we still have work." I said.

After 1 year

Kris pov

"Ya hyung when will you going to bring the twins?" Sehun said. Shaking me.

"Ya! Hajima." I said.

    Theh really miss the twins so much 3 months when they left to visit their grandma and grandpa in China. I miss them too. Zhen always video call. The house is really empty when they are not around. Then I hear the door open. The twins suddenly enter and walking inside the practice room.

"Dada!" Ken said walking at me.

"Ken Ken." I said hug him. While Akisha start running around the room while Chanyeol start chasing her.

"Ken-ssiii where is mama?" I ask. Ken pointed the door.

"Tao hold Ken" I said and he carry Ken. I stand up and fix my shirt. I open the door.

Then I saw Zhen standing their.

"Ya why you did not tell me that your going home." I said then hug her.
"I want to surprise you." She I pull away then kiss her. I pull her inside the practice room.

"Dada! Mama!" Akisha said. While pulling away from Luhan.

"Ya I'm Uncle Luhan." Luhan said looking to Aki.

"Yaya dada." Akisha said. Akisha like to talk but we can't understand sometimes.

     Akisha pinch Luhan chix.

"Zzzzziiii!" She said. Pointing Xiumin.

"Awww she said zzziii it means Baozi." Luhan said. Xiumin carry Aki.

"Look Kris Ken look cool in this outfit." Chanyeol said.

"Oh my baby boy look cool." Zhen said while carrying baby Ken. I secretly took picture of them. I smile then Akisha start pulling my shirt.

"Dada." She said I sit down at the floor.

"What is it baby?" She just look at me.

"Nanaana." She said.

"Did you miss me?" I ask.

"Ne." She said.

"Aigo my baby is so smart." I said she hug me.

"I miss you too baby." Then someone pull her away.

"I will barrow her Hyung. "

"Ya! Baekhyun." It's not right to still kinds. I went to the other side of the room and play the music growl.

"Hyung look the twins are dancjng." Sehun said. I look at the two kids they wiggle their bodies. I took picture of them.

17 years later.